Why NATO does not have such ICBMs?

Why NATO does not have such ICBMs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Expeditionary_Force_Siberia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Russia_Intervention
youtube.com/watch?v=2mT8HwWZ-1g&feature=youtu.be
militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/05/11/us-approves-un-use-force-protect-civilians-conflict/84253768/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't need them.

ICBM is like your dick

It is good to have one, it's ok to be proud of it.

But don't whip it out in public and start waving it around, trying to shove it down everybody's throat..

Same reason why the soviets had so many tanks, NATO isnt planing to attack.

NATO only needs short range. :^)

t. tiny dick

Because if nato haz le nuke Le pootin will get mad and send even more troops to the borders while also warning more unimportant and irrelevant countries that they are under le Russian cross-hairs

icbm. whats that?

Imagine if one of those trucks were highjacked

Because we didn't need them due to the capacity to actually keep our nukes safe.

>NATO isnt planing to attack.
Hitler said the same things...

Putin says the same thing too

>we can totally win nuclear holocaust
>we totally can
>i promise you guys
>we don't even need to improve our delivery systems

stop shitposting or alternetivally stop smelling glue

How many time in history the West attacked Russia first? Several times. And how many times Russia attacked the West first? 0 times.

Germany said the same things...

You mentioned Hitler...
>former world power breaks down
>went to bad years after that, with loss of former occupied country
>"strong" leader is elected
>propaganda everywhere
>economical growth with luck and no real future investments
>"defending" of own people in other countries
>we didnd do nuffin, everyone else is aggressive against us, even when they just build up their defensive abilities
>scarecrow of bad years, "strong" leader is only one who "can" stop it from happening again
>country losses heavily reputation internationally
Russia or germany before WW2?

>How many time in history the West attacked Russia first? Several times.

Give me just three

Crusaders, Napoleon, Hitler, Crimea war (1853 – March 1856)

When you said pootin is bad
When you said pootin is corrupt
When Obama personally destroyed cutting edge Russian infrastructure

We don't drive them around, ours are in silos.

Russia attacked Poland and Sweden, Finland, right part of Ukraine as well.

>Hitler

I knew this was going to be in here.

I thought you meant "West" West, like United States West. Forget it.

MURRICA

What are you talking about? There are ICBMs hidden all over Europe. Deploying them from the US to whichever target (most likely Russia) would take time, vs just parking them in Europe in various undisclosed locations that can deliver their payload in less than 10 minutes.

Basically. Russia and China got no friends because they treat their friends like shit and then get angry at the rest of the planet for shutting them out.

By whom? You can't operated them without any knowledge, not to mention they operate as a complex with other systems. It's not a fucking rifle.

You are literally surrounded with nukes hidden in decoy houses and trailers Russia

>Hohol myths
I'm sure you have proofs for all of thees.

because nato isnt a country. the fact that nato has a level of autonomy would be a issue since they rely on countries for money they could start a proxy war by moving nukes around

it would be like metal gear solid 4s ending with action taken to continue the spending on the military industrial complex because jd and the other ai's got addicted to candy crush saga and spent all their monies on powerups

It's not that we don't have them, it's just they're not all that practical, especially from an American perspective.

People get real fucking on edge when they see ballistic missiles flying around because you don't know what kind of warhead is on them until they go boom. And you can't necessarily drive your missiles in range of whoever was shooting you anyway, which is why use subs for second strike.

Russia an only fire from Russia.
US can fire from like 30 different countries.

What would you accept as proof?

ICJ saying that it happened.

USA has them, just in silos instead of on trucks. They're called Minuteman

Because the main components of USA triad are SLBMs. And Trident 2 is still ahead in terms of payload, and CEP of any Russian nuke currently in service. Submarines are much harder to detect than nuclear trucks or trains, and can launch missles closer to Russian border.

Are you religious?

I'm a satanist. How does this relate to the issue at hand?

Mobile ICBMs are a technology invented by the Russians; they shared some of their tech with the Chinese.

The US decided long ago to favour submarines that can cover every area of the world oceans (SSBN) to launch their nuclear warheads.

Only 4 countries have nuclear warheads they can launch from road-mobile missiles:
-Russia
-China
-India
-Israel

Because we have submarines

I'd like to know where the ICJ confirms God's existence and if it doesn't then at least realize you're a waste of time because you cherry pick what to believe and what not to and defend that with bullshit excuses.

I don't believe in God so you missed your mark.

inter
continental
ballistic
missile

or something, it's big, so it must be able to cross continents and it looks ballistic so i think that's it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Expeditionary_Force_Siberia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Russia_Intervention

>because we have lasers and railguns that can get into Jesus on Jupiter

God don't believe in you.

>Soviet-Finn war
>Northern War
>Russian-polish wars, all of them

MURRICA

Pretty simple.
NATO (95% USA) are focusing on placing nuclear missiles in launch facilities (Silo's) all over Europe and obviously in their submarines.
They don't really need to build or buy ICBM's, but they could if they wanted to without a doubt.

Russia is pretty paranoid (for valid reasons) and feels the need to build MOBILE-ICBM's just so they can shoot from every freaking corner all over their territory.. without USA knowing where from. Hence securing a safe launch.

Finland, poland and supported the communistic revolution in Spain.
oh and they enslaved the entirety of eastern Europe for 60+ years.
figures why eastern Europe joined NATO ASAP

Why we don't see vids like this from USA?

youtube.com/watch?v=2mT8HwWZ-1g&feature=youtu.be

I hope rooskies will soon use tactical nukes on ISIS.

Fuck America!

>this excited by rinky dink conventional bombs

He said the west you stupid slavshit

Personally, I don't have anything against America, only that you lazy fucks do shit regarding ISIS. You should bomb the fuck out of the with comrades and world will be happy for once. But you fuck it all up.

>"after us only silence"
Motto of the russian strategic forces

i bet the afghans felt that after the ruskies pulled out :^)

I really really really really don't want NATO to go to war with Russia. I'd rather fight China......I'd rather fight neither, but if I had to pick it would be china

Genau krauter

Doesn't matter, your body is turning into an inferno regardless.

...but we do? We have SRBM platforms... ICBM platforms as you describe are not necessary. They're only used to be mobile so you don't know where the nukes are...like our Submarines.

>right part of Ukraine
Pfahahaha.

Because the US has much much larger missiles in hardened underground bunkers. Mobil launched missiles are really a last resort kind of tactic

Russia has those so they can always drive around the country so intelligence is always a step behind them. It's actually smart being that Russia is fucking massive.

both invaded poland, both sought to destabilize neutral cunts b land-grabbing
stalin is a better hitler. Hitler dindu nuffin just pre-emptive assault on soviets

Someone would get a truck with a bit of rocket fuel and weapon grade radioactive material. What's next?

There are no "much much larger missiles" in US silos, Minuteman is smaller compared to both RS-24 Yars and RT-2PM2 Topol-M.
Yields are of comparable value.

On top of that, these nukes can be used from stationary silos as well.

>There are ICBMs hidden all over Europe.
I remember that video game too.

BASED
A
S
E
D

militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/05/11/us-approves-un-use-force-protect-civilians-conflict/84253768/

uh oh

>ballistic
Stop using such misogynistic terms.