What the fuck is going on here?

What the fuck is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/13/donald-trump-even-or-ahead-in-pennsylvania-ohio-an/
youtube.com/user/farshnuke
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drumpf is getting btfo

>Georgia
Yeah, what the fuck is going on?

Florida's Trump state nao

>What is margin of error

California, the most populated state, could grant Trump the presidency but they're Africans.

trump has PA,FL,GA,NV easy

Does anybody have the youtube channel for that british kid who talks about "Drumpf"?

Been looking for it everywhere

>Florida going blue for Hillary
Not gonna happen

God you fucking sicken me, cunt

I hope some abos from coraki decide to break in and skullfuck you to death tonight

Traitor shit

>Wisconsin and Maine

Source on these? I thought they'd be hard blue

You're using a months-old map, that's what's going on. Polls are showing a Trump lead in FL, GA, and PA, and OH is dead even.

>trump has PA
This meme needs to stop
Trump will never, ever win PA
The only people voting for him are the rust belt families and they're outnumbered by city liberals and blacks

flip GA, FL, OH and PA then run those numbers by me again

Any map that has Georgia blue should be immediately dismissed and thrown into the trash where it belongs.

>Georgia
>blue

nice bait

Maine is out in the country and like 99% white, and Wisconsin tends to be pretty Republican.

Who the fuck is voting for Hillary in Nevada and Oregon? Those states were shitty Bernout states who were already on the very edge of voting Trump.

Just weak bait. Georgia and Florida are FIRMLY in Trumps corner. He is also leading in PA and OH polls and they are trending that way as they are more anti-Clinton than Pro_Trump.

The real shock in this election will be when he carries NY and NJ and wins by a landslide. CNN anchors may commit suicide live on TV.

>what is the electoral college
>what are districts
>what is voter turnout disparity

About tree fiddy.

>What the fuck is going on here?

You are displaying an inaccurate map, that is what is going on.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/13/donald-trump-even-or-ahead-in-pennsylvania-ohio-an/

>Most critical are three swing states — Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida — where Mr. Trump is running even or slightly ahead, according to a Quinnipiac University Poll released Wednesday morning. He holds a 3-point lead in Florida, 42-39 percent; a 2-point lead in Pennsylvania, 43-41 percent; and is tied with Mrs. Clinton in Ohio, with each at 41 percent in a head-to-head matchup.

Trump is leading now in Florida and Pennsylvania.

>Hillary in lead
>DON'T BELIEVE THE POLLS, THEY'RE RIGGED
>Trump in lead
>HOLY SHIT GOD EMPEROR TRUMP PRAISE KEK

Why the fuck do I even come here anymore, I'm sick and tired of you idiot cultist cucks

Someone doesn't know much about us politics on an electorial level

The idea is that maine has two electoral districts with one always in tge margin of error even with romney and the other worth three out of four just out of it. Maine is rather poor as of late and still incredibly white thus is a great state for trump.

Wisconsin is the only one out of Min Mich Illinois grouping that goes red on a state wide level pretty consistently. Walker is Wisconsin and won a recall, and was elected twice

He'll probably carry NV at least, but I don't know about OR... it's pretty leftist.

>only looking at the quinnipiac polls

>NV
>Not extremely pro-Hillary

Portland is pretty leftist, you mean.
Everyone there was a pot smoking hipster Bernie fag who no doubt is extremely angry with recent news about what their candidate did.

Oregon just may be the biggest majority-red blue state.

Atlanta is portland+africa. so many carls and jamals. Pennsylvania is more likeley trump territory this time

Both are shit, but especially hillshills. Nothing is fucking guranteed until November

Is there a Drumpf equivalent for the Clintons? We know that Sanders has Gutman.

Which has a history of lying, cheating, killing, and manipulating society while also belonging to a Jew group of top Jews and their pet goy-beasts while also being married to a similar manipulator who was impeached for perjury and a member of the round table?

It's called grasping straws cuz they can't come to terms with reality and Trump is "scary"

this will happen

Nj here. There are Trump signs everywhere. White redneck guys drive around in big pickups with giant US flags and Trumps stickers. People in their 40s are that never voted before are going to come out in droves to vote for Trump. I've heard the talk in waiting rooms, restaurants, and super market lines.

PA user here.
Can confirm Trump state.

This guy, maybe?
youtube.com/user/farshnuke

>PA user here.
>Can confirm Trump state.
Seconded.

Lots of Shillary loathing going on.

PA here
Everyone (except for Philly nigs) absolutely LOVES Trump here.
Philly nigs aren't going to vote for an old white woman. The turnout just won't be there.

If PA isn't Red this election, I'll eat my Trump hat.

I live in Michigan and I am trying to redpill as many people as I can.

I got hundreds of my friends leaning Trump but I live outside of Detroit and those fucking niggers will vote Democrat. That and all the shitskins who live in Dearborn and other places.

Only good thing is, the white people in Michigan are pretty based, most of us know how to hunt/fish and go in the woods.

I just get all REEEEEEEEEEEEE everytime I see our state in blue, It pisses me off.

Nah brah that would be Illinois

>hundreds of my friends
>hundreds
>implying anyone on Sup Forums has more than 2 potential 'acquantainces'

>Florida is going Democrat
No it's not. I live here and I don't see a single Clinton sign up. There are lots of Trump supporters though. I see it on cars, lawns and even boats.

I took this pic on snapchat. This guy is hardcore.

Michigan here too. Still can't believe after all these decades that Detroit shits still vote for democratic leadership at the local and national level. Hasn't helped them to this point.

Flint can fuck off too.

haha =)

Eh. I guess you guys have my snapchat name now.

(2/4)

Michigan citizens are not based if they're voting for Hillary XD

(3/4)

>Georgia
>Florida
>Pennsylvania

(4/4)

What can you expect, I walk out my door and literally not a single person knows fuck all about anything.

Even the white people here act like niggers, how lonely it feels to have a IQ of 137 surrounded by a bunch of normal bluepilled faggots.

>Maine
>light red
>Georgia
> light blue
>North Carolina
>Solid Red

Don't trust this map.

look and learn Sup Forums, this is exactly the kind of intellectual laziness you don't want to emulate

>i see a lot of trump signs in my neighborhood
>i dont see any hillary posters in my neighborhood
>derp trump is winning!

Philadelphia is why Trump can't win PA.

The niggers vote for her, all the whites I know will not.

It makes me kek when liberals believe they'll flip Georgia or even Texas.

The 2nd worst group is the fat white cunts that wear UofM shit and act like they went there. They talk more shit than the actual UofM students.

Dude there was NOTHING like this for Ronney or McCain.

Philly won't vote for Clinton.
I'm sure if you asked people in philly who they prefer, they would say clinton. But the turnout will be shit because Philly is full of nigs and nigs aren't going to turnout for an old white woman when they just voted for Obeezey the election before.

Revise your map

I honestly believe Maine, NC and Wisconsin will vote Trump.

Perhaps Iowa and Ohio as well, but that depends on the RNC. In fact all mentioned will probably be swayed at the RNC.

Haha yea, I see shit like that everywhere. My ex wife works at MSU and she hates the fucking place.

She tells me they do not have a bunch of the safe space bullshit up there, so it gives me a little hope.

Filthadelphia nigger detected

I won't believe it until it's true.

I just have no faith in my countrymen anymore. I mean things are bad enough when we have a criminal and crooked politician like Hildebeast winning the nomination to begin with. It's hard to imagine America really could be this redpilled.

Fulton and Dekalb didn't carry Obama in 2008. It ain't happening for a long, long time. Atlanta is almost less than 50% black now.

That's not too inaccurate (I live in an Atlanta Carl neighborhood), but the city doesn't actually have that many people in it. Something like 90% of people from Atlanta actually live in the suburbs and those are pretty conservative. Georgia is going to vote Trump.

Nigger IQ is below Gorrillas and some species of monkeys. All Niggers care about is themselves and just want more "GIBS ME DAT!"

The lower peninsula can stuck a giant dick

I know they are retarded but it just amazes me that their simple minds cannot recognize that the gibsmedats hasn't actually progressed their lives at all, but rather has held them down.

I have lived in both the UP and the LP.

The UP is beautiful country but up in Manistique many of the people there were very drug addicted and suicides were very common.

The LP does suck some dick, I cannot even disagree.

How do you lie like a dog?

I went to msu and never saw the safe space shit and actually met a decent amount of conservatives there too (maybe because it's a land grant university and heavy in agriculture)

I respect UofM as an institution but it's the walmarters that are annoying as shit. Ann Arbor is a liberal hell hole though. I think MSU is too busy having fun and partying to give a fuck about SJW shit lel

I think walmarters are annoying everywhere.

I fucking hate that store.

My cousins and family live in the UP (ton of Finnish people) and a lot of them are weird as fuck. Cool to go hunting and fishing up there though.

The major difference in the UP and the LP as far as the woods goes is, BEARS.

FUCK BEARS.

>GA
>Clinton

So true. That store attracts the worst. The day I saw two black dudes and a Mexican get arrested for trying to steal shit was great though. Cops paraded them through the store in handcuffs for the humiliation factor lol

Montana is Clinton

>city liberals
>PA
wat? all 200 of them?

Not to worry we will push back the evil.

Polling this early out is pointless, and should only be taken into consideration after the first debate.
That being said, him being ahead takes away the media narrative that he's doing something wrong when the voters show he's actually gaining favorability.
As an added bonus, these show that all of Hillary's heavy spending on ad-blitzes in swing states aren't doing shit for her, and she's even losing grounds in some areas.
Next week will be the conventions, and only until after those two shitshows finally end will we have our sights on what the full general election will looks like,
but Trump seems to be going into them strong, while Hillary is struggling to find her message.
>Make America Great Again, I'm working for You!
>I'm with h..err...Stronger Togeth... wait...not all Musl,,,hmmm...Black Lives Mat...

>state
>color
Yeah fucking right

You can get ammo there for cheap =D

I bet you thought brexit wasn't going to happen because your TV told you it wasn't.

Fucking blind cunt.

Georgia native here. There is absolutely no possibility of it going blue this year.

Philadelphia has like 5 million people dude

Well, rather than working hard and making a difference they would rather burn everything down. Africa is a perfect example of what happens when Niggers have the power and majority.

There is no saving them because they will never go along with what is best for themselves and society. It means Niggers would have to act and behave more like white people and right now they do everything they can to differentiate themselves from white culture.

Free passes from the media, leftist, and the Nigger in chief only serve to entrench them in this ideology further.

Truth.

Philly and Pitt carry all of PA, and as someone with homes in both those cities I'll tell you if you didn't know better you'd think the Clinton's built both cities with bare hands. They're in love with them here

Pittsburgh here. 100%

Voting Trump in 14th even though I know it doesn't matter.

Always is humurous when they run with this notion that white rule in Africa was detrimental to their lives, yet life was better during it. Now corruption runs rampant and quality of life is absolute garbage. They will still blame it on whites though.

Until blacks take accountability for their actions, they will never progress. The blame game doesn't work in the real world. They need to take their lives and communities into their own hands and improve it themselves.

It was astonishing when I would drive through a black neighborhood on a weekday and see most houses have blacks just sitting on the porch doing nothing. No, these people weren't retired old people. They were able bodied adults that were probably in their 30s

I mean why the fuck are they so lazy?

So how long until states start to split apart?

I mean, I live in Upstate NY and we're pretty red save for the cities -- but that is all the democrats need to be in a state of perpetual power.

It's like having a cancer we can't remove.

You're forgetting that these nigs aren't voting for Hillary. In their dumb brains they're voting for their mom's favorite son Bill

I talked some blacks at work when I was in North Carolina and they said they were voting for Clinton and when I asked why they couldn't even give me a legitimate reason.

I'm not for either of these shills, but as a Floridian, that 3 point lead Trump has right now is going to grow tremendously. Before Bernie dropped out I would argue Florida going blue because I've seen a lot of Bernie signs. But I have seen literally one Killary sign and I just traveled across state for work. There's no way she can win Florida we are literally the home of the crackers

>felons
>voting

>Implying money doesn't buy your rights back
>Me implying nigs will use that money for something other than sneakers and drugs

I'm voting Trump too (Philly's where my perm address is) but I know it won't even be a blip.

Nothing like Garrison's art style, try harder

Not enough nigger dicks in here for you?

A bunch of anti-white kike propaganda. The polls are all bullshit, Trump is ahead probably 5+ points ahead in all the swing states. That stupid bitch Clinton is going to get curbstomped.

>Mike "Literally Who" Pence
>complete with anti-LGBT ammo that the dems/media will use until they are sore in the throat

-_- It's going to be a rough week