Untitled

(;_;)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3t5I123keI
fotogramas.es/Cinefilia/Dafne-Keen-las-nuevas-garras-de-Lobezno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best movie of 2017. So wanna see it again in cinemas

This.
I can't believe I might actually leave my house a second time for this. That never happens.

As soon as I saw they desecrated the cross I walked out of the theater and demanded my money back. I didn't stay for the rest of the movie.

If I were the cinematographer I would have had a mountain face closer to the grave, and have the cross remain untouched. Zoom the scene out and reveal the shadow of the cross forms an "X" on the mountain face.

>there's (a lake)water

that's where i want to be buried and at least have said at my funeral

who's grave?

Cool idea but it wouldn't have the same emotional impact.

Hugh Jackedman

>years later someone will find a metal skeleton and wonder wtf

thank god you're not

Probably not that weird living in a reality filled with superhuman mutants and experimental monsters.

Who the fuck would see his skeleton? A person that likes to desecrate graves that happens upon Logan's grave? What are the odds of that?

Hufne Keenman

WHY DID YOU DO THIS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3t5I123keI

T.T

>As soon as the credits rolled I asked for my money back

I should try that

this movie is the biggest pleb bait, the capeshit waters are coming out in droves acting like this is actually good cinema when its just an average movie. Really shows how much they've seen.

I've already been twice, no regrets.

I just know the next Xmen film will be shit now though

It's the Dark Knight of Marvel

I was expecting a great movie, from what everyone was saying, including Sup Forums. It wasn't bad, but I was a letdown.

We need to increase the box office to about $700 million!

Make the studios know we only want R Rated capeflicks in future

Logan is an anagram of your life. If you didn't like Logan, you don't like your life.

AYYYY she's been cast in another movie! I don't have to kill myself now.

I don't like this one bit.

>a piece of wood killed someone made out of the strongest material known to man

is this civ?

Wood went through his organs, he was dying anyway and his healing factor was gone

>stryker, you're fired!

why was he dying?

Adamantium poisoning

>why was he dying?

Adamantium poisoning

>why was he dying?

Watch the movie.

>Iron Man beating a guy's face to a gooey mess and making a quip

We don't really want that.

I don't see anything about that on her IMDB. Are you bamboozling?

The last 20 year they drug the foods of the world with shit that kills the mutant gene, thats why mutant were not born. That drug + the adamantium in logan highly toxic + he's fuckign 200 year old. It just couldn't keep up anymore.

Ugh this was fucking depressing.

ugh me no agree, kronk thought movie good ugh.

>drug

No. It was all adamantium poisoning and his age.

If the food messed with mutant powers then the entire plot revolving around Xavier would be for nothing. Why would you buy expensive seizure-medication if you could just force-feed the old fuck a bunch of soda to get rid of his powers? I can hardly see them going out of their way to eat only organic while living in their little desert-shack strapped for cash.

Watch more movies you pleb cunts

This, the food/water shit only stopped new mutants being born, it didn't take away current mutant's powers. The remaining mutants were hunted down or killed by Charles' seizures

>The remaining mutants were hunted down or killed by Charles' seizures
Disappointingly Charles only apparently killed the seven X-Men members in is proximity. I was hoping when I saw that first trailer that Charles mindnuked literally every mutant.

>tfw when we'll never have 300 post discussions about this movie again.

Sup Forums - Snyderpleb Generals

And power rangers shill threads. I refuse to believe that many people are marathoning a childrens show for two weeks.

I have no problem being accepted and loved by my wife's daughter thank you.

>the farmer tried to shoot Logan before he died

its more emotionally when a person does it. its not just an artistic choice but a character one.

your shit at this, stop.

says who?

we had like... literally 30 of them during the first 2 or 3 weeks. thats enough bro, thats enough.

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Why would he shoot him after he died? That would be like shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane.

No it would be like jumping out of the plane before shooting the man.

In an interview two days ago she said she'll be in the independent film "Ana" that starts shooting this summer in Puerto Rico. Apparently Luis Guzman is in it too.
She said that she was gonna be a chemist, veterinarian, or a biologist, but that her role in Logan made her want to continue acting. I guess we'll be seeing more of her.

FOR YOU

All I care about is seeing her in a Logan sequel. Don't care about watching any of her other stuff

interview link?

plus shes a kid, dont have to take that stuff too seriously. when i was a kid i said i wanted to be a pyrotechnician.

It'll probably be in Spanish too, so I doubt it will do much good for her career. I don't think we'll hear about another xmen movie with her for at least another 1.5-2 years.

you are a letdown

I checked the translation and it's pretty bad. You can still get an idea what they're saying though.
fotogramas.es/Cinefilia/Dafne-Keen-las-nuevas-garras-de-Lobezno

Does anybody have a translation of the scene between Logan and Laura when she first started to speak?

Yeah if I heard right she said "I don't have to speak to you when you treat me badly!" and the other times she was just urging him to take her to Eden.

A fucking fondant covered cake... That's what they get him for a going away cake, one covered in that nasty gummy shit?? They couldn't spring for a properly frosted cake for Jackman?!?!

Am I the only person who likes fondant?

Haha, your right, it doesn't look like a particularly good cake, like, maybe something someone from HR in an office would get for someones birthday. They coulda got the gordon ramsey of cakes to come in and whip up something spectacular

Mangold is a penny pinching jew after all.

do I have to or should I see other related movies before watching logan?

You should see the others if you want to experience the full emotional weight of the movie. It's still a fantastic movie regardless.

not really. i didn't know shit about the x men timeline and i don't even read the comics and i liked the movie

Have you seen no X-Men movie? Watch X1, X2, First Class, and Days of Future Past. There, you're caught up.

>tfw when we'll never have 300 post discussions about this movie again.

Hello, you must be new here. When the decent rips of Logan come out, there will be a slew of threads about it. Sup Forums is full of cheapfucks who don't want to buy a movie ticket.

You actually think so? I really enjoyed discussing this movie and I'm kinda sad now.

Oh yeah, I hadn't even considered that. Yeah that user is right, when the BRip comes out the board will get flooded with Logan threads again and a few new dafne converts probably.

>You actually think so?

I'm not guessing. That is the cycle of Sup Forums.

>movie comes out
>people on here discuss it, usually giving it praise
>after a while, discussion dies down
>good rips come out, and spark discussion all over again
>this time, people start to bash the movie for any little flaw

That's basically happens when any movie comes out. Actually visit the board more often, and you'll start to notice.

Childhood is wanting Millie as your daughterfu. Adulthood is realizing Dafne is the patrician choice.

I'll be patiently waiting :)

ive seen it fourteen times already WOW

Shut up faggot, don't shit on other peoples waifus.

>superhero movie
>discuss
dude he was fighting and stuff lmao

Daughterfu*. Stay mediocre.

You'll never understand.

I can understand though

even the most emotional super hero movies barely scratch the surface of what even Disney cartoons are capable of exploring on thematic and emotional levels

>I can understand though
*Proceeds to not understand*

I'm honestly sad that this isn't the last X-Men thing they're going to do because this is a really great farewell to the entire franchise.

NORTH DAKOTA
NORTH DAKOTA
NORTH DAKOTA

F to pay respects

[growls in spanish]

Turns out they were unisex.

Hugh is based

was this ever used

>tfw this movie tickled my single man probably unfit to be a dad raising a daughter bone so I would love it no matter how good it is
This, Last of Us, Walking Dead, Clannad, it's probably me projecting since I won't ever have kids

Why won't you have kids? They're the greatest joy in life.

I'm legitimately sterile

FUCK. This is my biggest worry in life right now. I took an OTC sperm count test and got a negative score. I'm hoping that it's cause I'm fat as fuck and had a horrible fever two weeks before. I'm scared out of my mind though. What caused your sterility? Klinefelter's Syndrome? Mumps?

were the kids like weak knockoffs of the mutants they were cloned from or had they just not developed yet? also how will x-23's bones grow if they're encased in adamantium?

harsh barley brother

>were the kids like weak knockoffs of the mutants they were cloned from or had they just not developed yet?
they're kids
> also how will x-23's bones grow if they're encased in adamantium?
they aren't encased

NOPE.

>they aren't encased
what do you mean?

also, was the kid who dropped the truck on x-24 magento or jean grey?

if there's a deadpool 2 cameo we might see it

I've got a varicocele, apparently it's one that's significantly riskier to operate on then usual. The odds aren't great that anything will change if it's successful either.

Hope yours is temporary, bad health does affect sperm count so if you get checked again in the future it should be different.