Fucking typical

Fucking typical.
Niggers trying to steal money.

Flights from the States to Africa can cost as little as $600.

nydailynews.com/news/national/indiana-man-tells-racists-put-money-hate-article-1.2710196?utm_content=buffer665cf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Shit, maybe I should start a "send me back to Poland" one. I'm not even a Pole, but for 100K I can be.

To be fair it isnt stealing if he asks for donations you fucking retart

100k? Cause he knows someone would put up 650$ to send his ass over.

As if that guy will go anywhere. He is probably going to buy some new Jordans with the money.

scam artists

Can we choose where to and how he'll get deported?

> Eritrea by parachute plz.

more like a cannon if you ask me

It doesn't cost a 100k. stupid nigger.

what is going on wit his glasses and his beard?

since when niggers aren't stupid?

I know it's a stupid price but I kinda want it to get raised just so he has to fuck off

>"excepting all donations"

>niggers
>Indian man
nice try, but no

kek

Dotheseiggersuderstadthatafricaisashittyplace?sorryspaceardoesworkalogiwthsomeletters.

well, if he gets 100k, he'd still get shot, raped and killed the moment he sets his gay ass foot on african soil.
>inb4 he gets the money and disappears.

thats how you know that he knows that you're a racist (assuming you're white)

If anything, he is being kinda honest. If he put 600 dollars as the goal it would be completely feasible to complete the campaign. He knows that the number is high enough so that there's no real chance of getting the money. It's just a statement.

Maybe why he wants 100k so he can go get robbed by real Africans

>$100k

Yeah, sounds like a scam to me. Of course, anything less than that, and people would absolutely fund him. I was entertaining the idea, until I saw the target amount.

IndianA

If he doesn't stay, there is no point.

He's just going to visit.

100k is enough for him to leave in africa for a more than a decade. Buy him a house outright too.

Unless he brings the truth back to American negros and tells them to btfo and love the white man

>black guy trolls whites
>gets lodesmonie
>Sup Forums bitches, cries and moans calling him a scam artist
>but scam artists are clever, intelligent and witty

wew Sup Forums you guys are hypocrites

Someone who admires the ability to scam

Hello Goldstein

Well at least he's sort of smart (slightly) to try and make money off of this stupid fiasco. If only he thought it through better and lowered his goal so it's more realistic and not an obvious cash grab.

he won't do it and people will applaude because he took money from haters

That's even more preposterous. That amount is enough for 100 flights to Ghana. In fact, that amount is enough to live there for a good, long time in luxury, and literallt his entire life at the level of the locals.

He has to get that money first.

If he ever does get it, then it will come from libcucks.
And if it comes from libcucks I can`t care less, because I`m white and they would never support me in such a way.

And as people said before, if the sum was smaller I could even pitch in...
... then again he is a scamming nignog so he`d probably take my money and leave.

I appreciate the irony and cuck mentality of Sup Forums
In a MGTOW thread some user posted
>TIME TO BE ALPHA AND TAKE WHAT WE WANT
>BE A MAN AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUCK THE SYSTEM, FUCK THE CONSEQUENCES
>SURVIVAL OF THE FUCKING FITTEST
>oh so like how niggers are stealing white women, cheating the system and taking advantage of White morality
>N-no that's not what I-I meant...

Does it have to reach 100k for him to get any money, or will he be paid whatever is donated, even if it falls short of 100k?

So does he have to give back the money if he doesn't move?

>Implying its costs the quarterly gdp of Africa to go to Africa.

Since it's gofundme he will get what ever he is given if he doesn't meet 100k

When you look at it in a positive light like that, yeah it looks like it's just a statement. But if you look at it logically

>gofundme page
>he has to go through with his project because legal issues if he backs out
>people would fund him immediately if it was like $1,000

it's a different tale. He's being a hypocrite and a pussy. He's afraid of being sent to Africa because he knows it's a shithole compared to the US, yet he's still trying to prove something in a stupid fashion. So, he put up a ridiculously high goal to prevent meeting the goal while looking like he proved a point. Not only that, but it's a lose-lose situation to everybody against him.

>don't fund it
>HA DON'T EVER TELL US TO GO BACK TO AFRICA AGAIN IF YOU CAN'T PAY UP.
>pay for it
>WOW, YOU GUYS JUST ADMITTED TO BEING RACIST IN 2016. BUT I GET THE LAST LAUGH! THANKS FOR THE 100K YOU RACIST IDIOTS.

I wonder if a super rich racist can fund the entire thing in order to make it legally binding contract, and then if he doesn't move to Africa sue him.

So if I say I need funds to build a toilet (pretty believable excuse for my country) to get some extra cash will these suckers pay me too?

I hate niggers too but come on you guys, use your brains just a little bit.

He is asking you to relocate him to africa. He's a grown adult im sure he could buy a 6hundo plane ticket there, but if he is PERMANENTLY settling down in Africa, for the rest of his life, 100k is a reasonable sum of money to do so. is not asking for a vacation to africa, he's talking about going back there to live.

Paypal won't guarantee he will go away will it?

Even homeless can buy first class tickets to Africa. The most developed areas there are jungle safaris. Those leopards live better than the niggers in Africa.

It is stealing, after a while he will be coming back.

I kinda want some fried chicken now. I guess I know what I'm making for dinner Sunday.

What the hell did you do to your keyboard?

I assume he also wants enough money to start a life there too. But even then it's still a high figure. My bet is he would intend on living in a westernized African country like South Africa, trying to make sure his life is as close to Western-level comfort as possible

You can try.