This is one of your representatives in congress, Texas. Explain yourself

This is one of your representatives in congress, Texas. Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MZoTJzh13n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Texas has forgotten the Alamo.

She was split atom and shit

hair game on fleek
ctfu

Is that the future queen of england

it makes me want to barf. i imagine it smells horrible.

Diversity Quota.

All places in First World Countries have them. She probably has next to no power, and is kept on a semi-tight leash or controlled from behind the scenes.

We have some in Australia. In fact, there was a huge scandal about them a few months ago about fucking up and spending way, way too much money. She was immediately fired.

No she's the future democratic president of the United Chimp Enclosure.

Blacks have the right to hold public office

Women have the right to hold public office

Niggers gonna nig

>fat
>nigger
>politician
wtf

Re minder that a corruption probe caught every black member of Congress and only every black member of Congress but was then shut down for racism.

It would be easier to """tolerate""" niggers if they didn't look so fucking inhuman.

Congress should be for humans

>MFW my mayor is black and completely corrupt

PLS SAVE US GHOSTS OF WEBB AND PENA

We wuz JUST and sheet

>In July 2010 Jackson Lee said: "Today, we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working. We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side.”[28] It was noted that Vietnam had not been split for four decades.[29][30]

>niggers in charge of history and/or knowing facts

kek

>Texas
The zodiac killer is their junior senator

I met her once at a small meeting. I was there as a representative of a local nonprofit children's advocacy group. I don't even know why I went, because she basically ignored everything that wasn't said by a black person, except for some statistics I offered that she liked. Anyways, I had to leave early, so I stood up to make my way to the door. At that time, everyone was listening to someone in Sheila's DC office who was on speakerphone. They had brought the phone into the middle of the conference table with the result that the phone cord (the one you plug into the wall) was stretched out between the door and me, at about waist height. When I went to try and step over the cord, it got caught on my leg, which sent the phone and the receiver skittering off the table and crashing to the floor. I quickly made my exit as Sheila glared daggers at me.

No one in Texas outside the ghettos likes Sheila Jackson Lee.
She's a race baiting bitch.

>she basically ignored everything that wasn't said by a black person

wonderful

We should make at least 5 threads about this including this one.

why

It was really disrespectful and a huge waste of my time for me to show up just to be ignored and talked past. I'd heard stories before, but I thought that it couldn't be that bad. I was wrong.

I've got one other Sheila story, if anyone's interested.

Because:
1.) hardly anyone knows about her

2.) highlights how useless blacks are in congress

Yes

I don't think Sup Forums needs to be informed about how useless black democrats are in government

>A
>FUCKING
>BREAD BASKET

In all honesty, that's a pretty damn cool hair for a black female and if I had a nigress slave with that hair hoh damn

Do you realize how many new normies we get every month???

Niggers.

ooga booga, massa right, pick more cotton

grease caked ape hair... how is this attractive in the slightest?

Fpbp

Houston user here, she's from a district full of niggers...every election cycle she goes to the 3rd ward with a truckload of Frenchy's chicken and leaves with all the jigaboo votes...meanwhile her district is turning into Chicago 2.0

Nig hair when kept under good care is like horses hair. Very nice.

Whew, dodged a bullet there. I almost moved to Houston.

Nah, it's a KWEEN

>moving to the 3rd ward
ayy

I've been told by quite a few people that Houston in general is basically Chicago-lite, and should be avoided.

So back in the summer of 2014, there was a lot of media attention on the huge spike in the number of OTMs (Other than Mexicans) illegally crossing the border. Sheila decided to do a presser on the lawn outside the courthouse. So for the presser, she got this little Mexican kid from somewhere so she could hold his hand while she's talking about the Honduran and Guatemalan kids coming over the border. The kid was maybe 8 years old, a boy, wearing shorts and sandals. So while Sheila's talking, it turns out that the spot she chose to give her little speech put the kid right on an antpile. Ants start crawling up his legs and biting his feet and stuff, and the kid starts hopping and squirming and trYing to grt away. But Sheila won't let go of his hand. I'm sure he was told not to say a word, because he's not actually talking, but just making these whining noises and trying to escape from Sheila's grip while she's talking. Finally, a member of her staff runs up and picks little Paco up so he's not in the antpile anymore. And thats how they finish the press conference: Sheila talking while holding the hand of a little Mexican kid whose being held aloft by a bald black guy to her right.

Hahah, holy shit!
There would literally be no downsides if all black people in the US got culled overnight.

Fort Worth fag here. Its pretty nice over here since a lot of the people aree nice and some neighborhoods are almost completely white.

this cant be true, no one can think astronauts have been to mars.

why make a fake image like this? there must be plenty of real shit this retarded nigress has said that you can put on a graphic to make fun of her. why put something fake on there? it makes it look like she has never REALLY said anything retarded and make your side look pathetic by having to make something up.

uh............. wow i take back what i said..... she actually fucking said this....

holy fucking shit. god damnit. fuck. fuck this shitty fucking world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

no, fuck you. i didnt want to see this.

fuck

FUCKING

NIGGERS!!!

No more niggers in important positions

Depends entirely what part you are in... the woodlands and the galleria areas are full of rich white folk.

This.

My brother lived right next to her district in Houston while poor-boying it at Baylor med school. He drove me through there once to gawk at the vast collection of total losers. Some things never change.

Those folks need representation too - just a shame it has to be such a stupid ugly counter-productive gorilla.

Yes user,

People ARE that stupid

KYS, FGT

>Hair shaped like a crown.
WE

and she's as dumb as she looks

HONABEL MEMBAS
HONABEL MEMBAS

Houston Austin or Dallas amirite?

>I have a theory that metropolitan cities are the biggest threat to decent mankind.

She needs to be forced out of congress

It happened to me. Looking at a small exhibit about the space program in an airport a negress asked me what year the first astronaut landed on Mars.

Looks like a cafeteria worker's hairnet to me, if you squint your eyes

What was your facial expression at that exact moment??

lol wtf

this is fucking hilarious

WUZ CAFETERIA WORKERS 'N SHIET

I am sure that I looked very confused. I was in uniform so I just politely told her the year that we first landed men on the moon and that we have only sent "robots" to Mars.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZoTJzh13n8

how did we let this retards gain power?

Retards can vote. If you consider the goal of government to be efficient and intelligent then Democracy does not work

Yes, please uselessly keep dogpiling on a single person to make a precedent about why one race shouldn't hold office.

I'm sure nobody remembers George W. Bush lmao

so how do we stop them from voting / take their power away? I say increase abortion clinics in nigger hoods. Not a bad thing if you don't consider nigger children human

It's a tactic that animals use to make themselves look bigger and more threatening. Why do you think nigger women wear weaves all the time?

>>>reddit

>Her hair looks like a crown.

Truly the blood of kings runs through her veins.

she need to wash her face of something. can smell her through the screen.

oh my god noooooooo

Wait a minute. Tell me none of you feel for "Texas is only state uncucked" meme.

top kek m8

cool desu

racisttttttttt

another houston user here but lives in rice village because RiceFag this anons statement is completely true

every state has that one nigger pocket that sends a dumbass to the house. Theres nothing you can do... well maybe one thing (pic related)

This movie is becoming more of a documentary.

>you can't be this stupid

Texas I realize you put up with a lot of shit lately

I love youuuuu

Yea Houston Texas. Anyone who has been to that humid shit hole isn't suprised by this

you know what's even worse? she's a YALE graduate! and iirc has a law degree from the university of virginia!

What a fucking retard, we don't have nearly enough marines in our whole army to make an island that big tip over.

Honestly if you're stuck a nigger politician, one with a "if it's not broke don't fix it" mentality is probably the best one could hope for.

>dogpiling

Fuck off cunt.

Don't blame me... I live in Texas' 9th District.

you can hot wire her hair

They are using her to embarrass all black people.

Beautiful.

I am sick of gerrymandering. This is the same chimp that said that the Constitution was 400 years old and that North Vietnam and South Vietnam were still a thing.

this

her hair is missing 2 vertical bars, then it would be a dollar sign.

YEAH! Tell me about it, I told it in another thread that Idiocracy is becoming more of a "view into the future"

"When humanity reaches its peak, the only way to go is down - Deddu"

Dallas, Houston, and Austin are an embarrassment and need to be purged.