supreme post

kys rromania

kys sw*Doid

Feel like pure shit just want her back x

One day lads, one day

Don't forget finnmark

@80957904
do not reply to me imperialist

How is Russia still allowed to keep territory they stole in the Winter War?

>Finns betray
Germany
>Whine about not getting what a German victory would have given them
?

t. rromania
i want my rightful clay back

this
fucking thieves

we didn't betray you
the commie r*Ssians forced us to drive you out of finland before peace would happen

Nice try Valteri

What did we owe Germany though?
You backstabbed us in the Winter War by using brute force to prevent Mussolini from sending help.

> Irredentism is a mental illness
He says while his own country holds Hungarian Transylvania

it's Valtteri, sc*Ndinavian

ЭTOT

he's a transylvanian hun though, or at least pretending to be one

>we didn't betray you
>the commie r*Ssians forced us to drive you out of finland before peace would happen
sounds like what a traitor would say
>What did we owe Germany though?
tons of weapons, resources and equipment
>You backstabbed us in the Winter War by using brute force to prevent Mussolini from sending help.
No we didn't, we weren't allied at the time.

I am not hungarian thankfully

>we are going to steal territory that "we" owned almost a thousand years ago and even then was not a unified state, and you are wrong for opposing this!

kys g*Rman

kys sw*Doid
it should belong to finland or a new karelian cunt

good post

To be fair some of that territory was owned less than one hundred years ago. Of course Russia would never return any of that land because it would strengthen Finland and they fear the Winter Warrior

It might have been accomplished if the finns had continued South and cut off Leningrad and also east to cut off murnansk instead of simply stopping at the border.

Sweden and Germany should team up and find a endlösung der Finlandfrage.

I was referring more to white karelia and the kola peninsula.

And of course the Norweigan territories.

fite me bitch

The claims on the territories you refer to are pretty weak, I like the Finns idea of an independent Karelia though. I do still think it's ridiculous that they still hold rightful Finnish territories stolen during the Winter War though, I'm surprised those weren't given up during the dissolution of the USSR

Shut up lapp.

Low-IQ, bad mannered nazis got rightfully cucked. Nothing against Germoney, but fucking over nazis who thought Finns would just be their useful idiots was awesome as shit. What's the point f having Suur-Suomi if you're really just a satellite state for Nazi-Germany?

t. Einäjiisa al-kiruna

>burning lapland
a good deed from the german

Reminder that northern Sweden was initially populated by finns and sami, who were driven out by greedy swedes. Today, swedes don't even live there.

Siege of Swedecucks, when?

Literally no one cares

If only

Sami opression best day off my life

Thanks for selling us Alaska before taking even a drop of oil from it

ebin thread :DDDD balkanization of r*ssia when? XDDD

Dark souls?

Ebin stronk Binland

brotegd Greater Finlan, remove sw*Doid now! XDDD

these so much
canada & finlan attack russia now and take back rightful clay of finland also remove sw*Doid

It would be nice if we could remove all technology from Africa and South America and just leave them as primitive continents, it would probably be good for the environment to have two massive green continents and I'm sure all kinds of new species would pop up

ebin :DDD I'm ready XDD

Missing Ingria, Estonia, and Livonia, so not true Greater Finland.
Petersburg can remain where it is.

true
though russians will get deported(or ""disappear"") from pietari when it is conquered

I have distant relatives in ingria, I approve.

Yes, that's what my fantasy map is. No humans in those continents, other than some environmental bases for science and tourist centres and similar. NATO would protect it so that no nations were allowed to settle there. I wish it was possible.

If only you could fuck off

Why don't you give our land back?

Why don't YOU give our land back?
You are a fucking minority as well as estonians who think they are tough shit.
Fuck off to Sweden if you want to be in EU so much and give back that clay you took from Empire.

>empire

Dissolved a century ago and never coming back.

Give back Karelia.

Fuck off

No you fuck off back to the cave Slavshitoids crawled out from.

KARELIA
IS
FINNISH

Might makes right
Nobody cries that Constantinople is now Turkish or Northern Ireland is part of the UK, but Finns cry about some wasteland like little babies. Most of OPs pic never belonged to Finland in the first place

I love listening to m.youtube.com/watch?v=ANoUg1WAFFY

SÄKKIJÄRVEN POLKKA

t youtube.com/watch?v=xnPceQQ1Sc0

>making this thread on a daily basis
imagine being this butthurt

>Greenland and Iceland
>Norwegian
hahahaha no

What's actually there? More forest? It's not like it's valuable land surely

Wat going on here?

Kirovsk is really nice city, located there.

>Iceland
Much better. They migrated there from Scandinavia for a reason and are culturally different from Norwegians.

>Greenland
>all the populated areas go to Norway while the wasteland goes to Denmark
Autonomous sovereign region which is under the authority of a Danish-Norwegian union, that is independent from the actual countries.
Sorta similar to the Svalbard treaty, with natural resources being equally available and the administrative and military sector being supported by both the Norwegian and Danish government.

>wanting to be a minority in your own country
why

Lutherans? Ingria has 3 different Finnic tribes:
Votes - the natives, their language is closest to Estonian.
Izhorians/Ingrians - migrated to Ingria from Karelia around 1000 AD, so their language is closest to Karelian and Veps. Both they and the Votes are Orthodox, converted by Novgorod.
Ingrian Finns - migrants from Finland during Swedish rule. They are Lutheran. They were also the most numerous group.

The Votes died out partially because of Lutheran migration, they refused to marry out of their religion, so they married Izhorians and started speaking Izhorian.

Jaahas.

My name is Valter. People here in Finland assume it means I have some family connection in Finland and that's why I moved here. Kinda annoys me when they do that. I really had no idea Valtteri was a finnish name. Either way, Valter is a completely germanic name.

Arctic sea access, natural borders, natural resources, more clay, more arctic for tourism kikery.
Karelia is pretty much just more forest but Kola is actually valuable

WW2 tips for Finland:
1. Want crash Soviet? Accept the dieal and stick a knife in the back at the right moment.
2. Want alied with Soviet? Accept the dieal start war with Germany kiling em in woods, Soviet will pay good for help.
3. Wand be looser? Listen Britan.

more like being this ambitious

Pay reparations for genocides of Karelian children, Finland.

it's not genocide you dumb russian
also those are r*Ssians meaning no harm was done

based irredentism is a mental illness poster

This. Putin should reward us for making Karelia a little bit more Finnic again.

>Nobody cries that ... Northern Ireland is part of the UK
>German education

Fucking Nazis. There is no difference between you and Nazi G*rmans. On your conscience.

gulags killed 1000000 times more than those transfer camps
kys

>t. Ship millions of east block locals to slave camps, slaughter people like pigs & thousands other war crimes

Difference between Finn and Russian is greater than between Finn and insect

There were no children in Gulag compare to your finnazi """""""""transfer""""""""" death camps.

winners are not judged
the loser is always to blame

kys russian
you have no right to talk about war crimes

Russians are and always will be the villains of this world.

kys nazi scum whose ancestors killed Russian and Karelian children

i'm not a nazi you faggot
kys commie you are even more annoying than nazis

You are even more cancerous than this finn posting this shitty meme everyday.

Everytime he post you immediately come to ride his dick.

Is that part of Russia more 1st world than rest of Russia? I mean it borders Norway and Finland

Nope, total shithole like rest of russia

Actually, only traitorous East Karelians were executed for their crimes.

This desu, the distance between the Norwegian border and Nickel is literally a wasteland and Nickel is arguably worse.

In the event of a Soviet Invasion, NATO would have had to nuke Finland to "liberate" it, just like most of Europe.

What a fucking meme index

>The strength of the bonds among individuals, including the degree of intergroup cohesion, civic activism, and gender equality
>Income disparities across the population
>The quality of the environment and polices aimed at improvement and preservation