Agua

Other urls found in this thread:

zavvi.com/blu-ray/no-country-for-old-men-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-slipcase-steelbook-limited-to-2000-copies/11326786.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NXDYCPI75Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

agua

L O B O S
O
B
O
S

There ain't no lobos.

Jim Scarborough'd never carry one - that's the younger Jim.

Llewelyn.

speak english you dirty wop.

Let me ask you something. If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

Is that newspaper guy?

>newspaper guy

Compared to what? The bubonic plague?

h2o

oh boy...

MUH CHEEELDRIN

'MIND RIDIN' BITCH

>I'm going to leave this guy to die in the desert but the humane thing to do is to prolong his suffering by giving him some water before I abandon him again

ebin

Why did Sugar kill those two guys?

Their bosses wanted them dead for screwing up the failed deal in the first place. Chigurh needed the transponder first, though.

Wrong. They were the bosses, Chigurgh went on a rampage upon finding out they employed two trackers to find the stolen loot (the others being the Mexicans in the pickup).

Employing a second tracker after Chigurgh went against his twisted moral code that Harrelson talked about in the hospital, that's why Chigurgh ends up going into the office and killing the very guy that hired him.

dobles senor

this

kek

WATCHZINDASACHELL

>I'm gonna take you in back and screw you

c-can I watch?

wrong, at the time of killing people he rode with at the scene, he knew nothing about what you now claim was his motivation.

so yeah, wrong

Classic mim.

-Anton's hired to retrieve the money
-he kills the two who give him the transponder because they fucked up and allowed the deal to go bad
-Anton fails to retrieve the money
-Middle management hires Woody Harrelson to kill Chigurhh
-Anton doesn't approve of this, kills Woody and then management
-Anton retrieves the money and takes it straight to the top of the food chain, tells him he'll be running things now

TA RATATATATA TA TATA
TA RATATATATA TA TATA
TA RATATATATA TA TATA
TA RATATATATA TA TA

Did Anton kill Moss' wife?

yes

No, she used to work at Wal-mart.

STAY AWAY

yes, hence why he checks his boots for traces of blood as he's leaving.

Nah I think his boots were just a little dirty.

Why isn't this text green? I can't read this shit.

You mean the nature of this conversation?

HAY LOBOS

aint no dobles

CHECK EM

Roll it.

But it's got two doubles beds!

DID YOU NORT HEAR ME?

I need you to step out of the thread sir

WE CANT GIVE OUT NO INFORMASHEON

WOAH HE GOT DOUBLES GUYS LOOK AT THE DOUBLES WITNESSED SENPAI

"It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it."

I call dubs

So are mine

They weren't the bosses. They worked for the guy in Dallas who Chigurh later kills, who hires Welles. They didn't hire the Mexicans, they just gave them a transponder to help look for the money, as they just wanted to placate the Cartel and find the money, since they'd already reclaimed the drugs (the heroin is present when Moss is on scene, but its gone by the time Ed Tom shows up, and the man in Dallas claims the other party is "out his product")

>Anton is hired to sort out the colossal goatfuck in the desert and find the money
>finds out he isn't the only one whose been brought in to do the job
>snaps because autism
>kills the two because they didn't trust the one good tool
>figures hes been double, triple, possibly even quadruple crossed by the man in Dallas and the cartels

Anton kills Welles because he's on him, not because of whether or not he approves. Anton gives the money back, to somebody at the top, but he doesnt think he's running anything. The fuck did you get all those stupid implications from?

he was clearly checking for dog poop. I'm sure she's fine.

DUBS

nice digits

What was the point of this character?

kys
nice b8

Lol?

When people and the sets of rules they make for themselves come into conflict shit goes bad.

Anton killed Management because they decided to bring in the spics when he was already on the job.

Hell or High Water > No Country for Old Men

>newspaper guy

Wrong, but they're both good. If No country is a 9/10, High Water is an 8/10.

I ain't got no water.

No Country is a 6/10 with some great dialogue about concepts that were explored in equal measure by previous Coen efforts that were also able to retain a story and characters worth following.

one of the best endings to any film ever

why? literally nothing happens

i wish there were more movies like no country

There Will be Blood > The Assassination of Jesse James > No Country for Old Men

chicken sandwich > blt > tuna sandwich

The Assassination of Jesse James > No Country for Old Men > There Will Be Blood > Sicario > Hell or High Water

what is this face trying to convey?

oh he went back alright

is this worth it?
zavvi.com/blu-ray/no-country-for-old-men-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-slipcase-steelbook-limited-to-2000-copies/11326786.html

I'd personally just stick with the regular blu ray but that's because I really like the theatrical poster for the movie.

but the regular blu ray has that weird poster with all three of them instead of brolin running away

Everything Lwellyn did in the beginning was retarded. If I stumbled across that mess, I'd take the cash and dump it in something else and not keep the damned suitcase. I'd also inspect the bills to make sure there isn't anything funny. Also remove the currency straps just in case. I've seen and read enough true crime stuff to know there's a chance that there might be a tracker, their might be a dye pack, fluorescent dust on the bills, counterfeit ones mixed in, or even the serial numbers recorded. And I sure as hell would high-tail it outta there once I find out there's drugs involved and NOT return back to the crime scene. Also make sure I leave as little evidence of me being there though the tire tracks would be impossible.

I take the cash and carefully hide it 100 miles from the crime scene and where I live. I don't touch it for 2 months. Meanwhile if the government or cartel guys haven't found me yet, I carefully take the cash and try to launder it or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXDYCPI75Bo

You mean: Low Bows

To provide a contrast to Anton.

Water

i'm guessing llewelyn moss didn't read many books nor watched many movies.

yeah he did some really retarded shit

Even if the guy wasn't the most versed in fiction or true-life stories, you'd have to be a special kind of retard to do the shit that he did in the beginning.

Ever since I saw A Simple Plan (VERY underrated film with Bill Paxton), if I ever found a bag full of cash, I'd make damned sure nobody knows I took it, put it in another bag/container, and GTFO fast while making sure I don't leave a hair strand or fingerprints. I'd even throw away my shoes and have my car vacuumed ASAP.