She'll most likely die in a decade if not in a few years

She'll most likely die in a decade if not in a few years.
Will all the world media and the internet go crazy and cry a river over her death despite the fact the whole commonwealth thingy has already stopped being primal?

Just like the #jesuischarlie online sympathizing movement for France, I find these kinds of superficial shallow fuss absolutely cringy. Please don't do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4XmNNb63TVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the UK shuts down for 2 weeks if this happens for mourning, pretty sure I read that here

shut up

i doubt it'd be that long. There'll certainly be a day of national mourning ( A comfy day off to most) but further than that and a day off perhaps for the funeral, I doubt there'll be any extended period of holiday

3 if you count the coronation of Charlie, the yank that said 2 weeks is exaggerating a bit.

Sorry for sounding very rude here but isn't it a bit pathetic that the only technical way for you a citizen of a solely new, artificial made-from-genocide country to feel his immigration-driven continent has history decent enough to be considered a respectable country is stress the existent of its colonial monarch living far away in the other hemisphere that actually rarely thinks about your land of drought.

>Will all the world media and the internet go crazy and cry a river over her death despite the fact the whole commonwealth thingy has already stopped being primal?
Yes, because American media will go crazy about it and the world follows American media.

Look at the bright side.
They'll have a King.

Of course. I watch fox news and CBN (whatever it's called) every day.

I was more taking the piss. It's only a monarchy still mostly because of apathy and the referendum getting sabotaged every time

>Yes, because American media will go crazy about it
Why do you still give unconditional love and care to the scandalous and seemingly incompetent royal family across the pond?

Give it a rest you insufferable twat

Most commonwealth countries will take the opportunity to say ciao bello to the monarchy.

I doubt it, William and Kate are very popular among the Commonwealth.

American MSM will go crazy because it's something too buzz about for like a week, American citizens won't give a fuck.

>American citizens won't give a fuck.

Well you niggers and spics won't that's for sure.

wrong

Rude af, especially coming from an asspie English teacher

>incompetent
they do their 'job' very well
>the referendum getting sabotaged every time
australia, NZ and canada will all have monarchy referendums a year or 2 after lizzie's death
hope you stay with us x

>that actually rarely thinks about your land of drought.
Australia tops every poll taken in the UK of your favourite country/most favourable towards

Fuck no

>rarely thinks about your land of drought.

t. Literally no idea

>She'll most likely die in a decade if not in a few years.
and thank fucking god for that

monarchies are nothing else but extremely expensive welfare niggers.

youtu.be/4XmNNb63TVo

kys. the queen is the goat.

Poland knows what's up.

Why not Charles?
Why does everyone hate Charles?

Too much baggage from Di

She should've died on that minefield.