Azor Jon

saddest moment?

Jaqen R'aper

>last thread is a jonfag edition
>dies early
>creates another jonfag edition
What were you thinking OP

Is 'the East' too powerful in GoT?

The Warlocks, the Iron Bank, the Lord of Light, they're all absurdly supernatural, especially compared with anything in Westeros.

Even the population there is retarded. Daenerys has some 40,000 Dothraki at her side. The Battle of the Bastards was 6,000 vs 9,000 from memory.

This show is dead anyway, zero high building up around the next season, even Preston hardly gives a fuck anymore. If that fat fucking piece of shit GRRM would get Winds of Winter out instead of blogging about his shitty Giants or Jets (having two teams in the same sport = fraud), then maybe these threads would have some buzz in them. Instead they are just a sad shell of themselves, its so pathetic even the mods don't bother with them anymore.

Thanks Kike and Kike you two talentless, hook nosed faggots for ruining this show just to pander to reddit and tumblr. Can't wait to hear that same guitar riff play when Dany has her dragon burn based Randyll. Cucks.

free cities are fucking massive too, and apparently there are cities in their territory that aren't even on the map but are still bigger than places like lannisport
like if one of those cities wanted to invade westeros idk what's stopping them.

i just can't comprehend how they could fuck something up so badly that isn't hard to translate into television at all
did they figure that fanservice and le epic revenge moments would sell better or are they just retarded?
also pretty sure the mods don't give a shit about generals anymore. there's a million new ones springing up every day

this

It's not too powerful. It's a huge fucking area.
Anyway, how shitty is GoT now?
I remember enjoying the first couple of seasons, then reading the books and watching the 3rd season and being shocked at how much it sucked.

>C'mon, Preston, you do have to admit that it would be pretty cool if the Jon and Dany got together
>Let me just explain real quick for the audience, the hound is the one with the _fucked up_ face hahaha

third season was *relatively* close to the books, what in particular did you think sucked about it?

I agree that the Jets need to get the fuck out of my city.

Stannis/mel/davos was crap
They barely gave cat and robb any screentime
Daenerys had too much screentime
Didnt kill off Balon and introduce vic and Euron
The season finale was utter shit
Mance was barely in s3 and had zero development and background
The Reeds introduction was crap
Too much Ramsay and needless torture scenes
MUH ITS ALL MY FAULT FOR NOT LOVING SNUH Speech by Cat on her limited screen time
No gradual buildup to the RW and no hostages/deaths outside Edmure
Shae
Muh poor held down Cersei guyyyz
The wall
Etc.

ah yeah, makes sense
i guess my standards have just been lowered towards the show due to the shitheap that was s5/6

kek i listened to the lastest one
it's funny seeing preston desperately trying to suppress his power level

First trailer coming in April.

Cool

Finally

Azor Jaqen

WTF!!
Brah!

This show's writing has gotten so bad

Bald smug Arya is fucking scary and weird at thr same time.

Well the good thing is that if you watch S5/6 you'll retroactively think S3 was the best thing ever made.

Seriously if you think S3 suck, give S4 a try then stop.
S1-4 are acceptable but after that it's fucking retarded garbage. Nothing makes any sense.

I could write you 50 pages long, but...
-Sansa willingly marry Ramsay for the sole purpose of procreation, then later on acts like she was raped against her will
-Davos ask melisandre to performs MIRACLES ( yuo know, the woman who killed his son with her blood magic that was EVIL in s2? ) to rez up Jon Snow, some guy he talked to about 3 minutes.
-Arya does nothing for like 3 seasons, then she fuck everything up and fear assassins might want to kill her so she hides in a bunker for days... And then she just walks around braavos like nothing ever happened, until the assassin stabs her... BUT NO WORRY. Arya's only friend who to arya's knowledge is a theater actress, also happen to be a surgeon (wish I was making this up) so she stitch her up and good to go! She then kills the Waif, Jaqen tell her she is ready to join the HoB&W and arya goes NOOOOOO I'm going home tee-hee and then she kills a few frey, bake them in pies in the castle and no one gives a fuck or even see her cooking men into pie in their own castle I guess, then she kills Walder Frey.
-Davos has a speech about how following kings is a bad idea, then he follows Jon as king in the north 2 minutes later.
-Jon rush into a suicidal battle becasue he thinks he doesn't have more men, but Sansa knows 10k cavalry are coming and doesn't tell jon. They save Jon in extremis, and after the battle Jon ask sansa about it and she replies "Yeah I should've told you :3" and they drop the issue.

I could go on and on and on it's nothing but garbage like that.

Jaqen H'ghar

Oh, and Stannis is killed offscreen by Brienne. Davos doesn't care about it either. Stann-who?

Blackfish is killed offscreen too, Selmy is killed by a dozen of peasants and Greyworm survives to start a love story with Missandei, Dany ponder executing Tyrion but instead names him Hand of the queen because he's done literally everything she disagrees -allowing 7 years of slavery- with so might as well put him in charge... Euron announces he killed Balon in front of all ironborns and his daughter, no one gives a fuck.
He then wins the Kingsmoot (with a shitty retarded speech about his big cock, don't even dream of an actual good kingsmoot), meaning he has the support of the majority of the ironborns... But then Yarasha steals the entire iron fleet.

In the 3 minutes Euron was drowned.
When she doesn't have the support of the ironborns.

She then tells Theon to kill himself or overcome the 5 years of torture&mental anguish, and she gives him a beer. He drinks it and he's good to go! Asha is best psychiatrist.

This season is the final season? Huh, didn't even occur to me. Damn he needs to hurry the fuck up and finish the books.

no there's a season 8 dummy

No there will be another season, season 8! Althoug season 8 will only have 6 epsiodes with 45 minutes a episode.

Also TWOW and its sequels will never ever be released.

I'm very sorry

A man posts Jacquen?

who here /roose/?

>no table flipped over to protect Robb
>no ded dacey

why would you create such piece but not even includes these

The book sales are going to tank after the show is finished so I'm skeptical of Preston's claim that GRRM is stalling him out.

Any news on TWOW?

I seriously doubt book sales are going to tank... Most bookfags realize the show is just fanfiction/hate a lot of it(even those who aren't as austistic as /got/).

and the show brought a lot of showfags-turned-showfags.

Next book will be the best seller of his series for sure. If it ever come that is.

>showfags-turned-showfags.
derp
turned bookfags*

>Preston is a big guy

Most important fact from that podcast.

goodnight, /got/
hope you amerifats are waking up and can keep this thread alive

I agree but Melisandre didn't kill Mathos, Tyrion did. Though, apparently, Davos and Tyrion are gonna buddy up next season so there's that

What is Sup Forums plans when season 7 airs? Me, binge watching and drinking and snacking and shitposting in the numerous got threads that will pop up in Sup Forums like a plague.

Let summer and season 7 begin!

The thing I don't get is the Iron Bank, the Faceless Men, and Braavos in general. What exactly is their endgame? They're a city founded by escaped slaves and they have these super-assassins that can take the appearance of anyone they wish. Are they interested in undermining regimes so that all the heat is off them and business carries on? Because when you have a merchant city with a powerful bank with HUGE deposits backed by magical hitmen, why not go global?

If any one of the Free Cities tries to invade Westeros, they'll be dangerously exposed to their neighbors. Even the Valyrian Freehold at its height didn't fuck with Westeros because they were afraid of First Men warging into their dragons. The Free Cities have no dragons and good luck trying to conquer a continent the size of South America (GRRM's own word).

Not gonna bother with this trash anymore. I'm just going to bars and clubs with my buddies or maybe go camping or something. Anything would be better than watching D&D's shitty fanfiction.

I can't wait for new The Normies GoT reaction videos

>le impenetrable fortress series

>Preston's claim that GRRM is stalling him out.

preston doesn't want to admit to himself that GRRM just doesn't give a fuck anymore and will never finish the series

He's delusional as fuck. Which makes sense given that he's a libtard.

June

>that one coal burner
dishonorable

>ugly_nigger_molesting_white_girl_and_brown_people_going_crazy_about_an_obvious_and_poorly_acted_"plot_twist".webm

What video does Preston claim this?

Posts like these remind me just how retarded some of the show's critics are.
>Implying Sansa wasn't raped.
>Implying Davos isn't a pragmatic man, who sees the bigger picture.
>Implying it's difficult to deceive and kill when you have face changing magic, and strike by surprise
>Implying Jon's emotional starvation wouldn't make him cling to his family.
>Implying Blackfish was relevant, and not just fanservice for bookfags
>Implying Selmy could actually take a dozen men
>Implying Yara didn't have a lot of support

All your points come from the perspective of a bitter man. Your perspective basically boils down to the idea that every character should be so emotionally overwhelmed, that they should hold grudges for eternity, if not exact revenge right there in the moment. And that women can't do anything apparently. Not even suffer abuse by their """husband""".

You're shocked that an old man can be taken down by a dozen young spry guys. Yet, you also think it's impossible that a couple of retarded Freys can't be shivved in the back by a magic shapeshifter. Your expectations are less consistent than the writing.

Now, don't misunderstand. There's plenty wrong with the writing, especially the last two seasons. But the things you choose to point out are incredibly petty.

The Faceless Men do not play the role you think they do in Braavos' political machine. If they did, Arya wouldn't have had to be smuggled into Braavos.

> character should be so emotionally overwhelmed, that they should hold grudges for eternity, if not exact revenge right there in the moment.

Yeah, Davos only tried to MURDER HER but hey, it was just a misunderstanding right, he forgot he why he was even mad 5 minutes later!

>Implying Sansa wasn't raped.
She wasn't, not under Westerosi laws. And Sansa doesn't know of any other law so she has zero reason to believe she was raped.

>Implying Blackfish was relevant, and not just fanservice for bookfags
They spent a solid 15-20 minutes of airtime building GreywormXMissandei
Blackfish was more relevant than that.

>Implying Selmy could actually take a dozen men
Suspension of disbeliefs, they're building the show's verse like that.
If brienne can take on 6 ARMORED KNIGHTS, then yes, Selmy can definitely take on 12 peasants with no armor and only knives.

>Implying Yara didn't have a lot of support
Way to read it wrong on purpose.
Euron won the Kingsmoot. So He has 50.1% of the support. Technically on the scene it felt more like 90%, but whatever, 50.1% is the minimum.

So, how did 49.9% (>) of the ironborns steal the ironfleet from the 50.1% remaining in 5 minutes?
I guess all euron supporters were at the drowning? There's only 50 ironborns total?

There are over 1000 ships in the Iron Fleets. Even going as low as saying 25 men for every ship, that's 25k ironborns.

So there are 12500+ Euron supporters who did not see or do anything about Asha stealing the fleet? in 5 minutes?

Friendly reminder that Jon Snow is now a deserter of the Night's Watch, and all true men of the realm are obliged to bring him to justice.

Davos saw more at stake, and set a grudge aside for the greater good. That's how pragmatic people operate. It should be expected of him.

Law is not consent.

The time waste that is GreywormxMissandei, is unrelated to Blackfish's appearance. Showing Blackfish's death would be pointless bookfag fanservice. It wouldn't even make sense, because that portion of the story was from Brienne's perspective. Do they really need to shoehorn in a 2 minute cut of him dying pathetically?

When did Brienne take on 6 knights? Every fight I remember has been 3 or less guys. And Brienne typically has help. Or she ends up captured. And besides, Brienne is a great knight. Not some random soldier with a sword. She's still young too.
Selmy is older, and no matter how you try to justify it, taking on a dozen guys is a lot. armor or not. They'll just gang up on you. It wouldn't have been bad if he won the fight, because yes, suspension of disbelief. But it's also not bad that he lost the fight. Because the odds were against him. You only wanted him to win, because you have a hard-on for experienced men or something.

I believe it was implied that more time had passed between the kings moot and the drowning ceremony. And in that time, Yara organized escape. Granted, the execution was incredibly sloppy. The idea that she is capable of stealing away with the ships isn't unbelievable. But the way they went about it was pretty silly. I think it's important to make that distinction. Not to get the process confused with the results. The events of fiction is always contrived. The writers decided Yara was going to steal the boats no matter what. And that much is feasible. But the events that guided the viewer to those results was pretty retarded.
Also, since the Ironborn are master sailors, who practically live out on the sea, it's not inconceivable that their ships would be prepped and ready to leave at any time.

>all this criticism of the Ironborn in the show

bro, if you didn't realize the jewish hacks are retarded and gay after the whole "lets sail around the entirety of fucking westeros" "then well sneak into the DREADFORT" "then well bring my brudder home!" youve lost the plot entirely.

just ignore it.

Friendly reminder that the laws of Westeros are retarded, and that not every man gives a shit about laws that don't serve their wishes.

Friendly reminder that if you are willing to overlook desertion of the Night's Watch, an ancient and honorable station whose vows are taken for life, you are a faggot jontard and should be punished alongside him.

Friendly reminder that Samwell is now a thief, and his father is well within his rights to execute him.

Friendly reminder that only Prestonfags care about the letter of the law. And you're deluded to believe that characters should or would regard these laws. You're ignoring the fact that a large theme of the book is how imposing unnecessary traditions is actually detrimental.

Ah yes, how wise and progressive of you. I agree, all laws are open to interpretation on your feefee's and can be dismissed at anyones discretion. Definitely would not have any effect on the entire fabric of society.

Jontards are cancer and are the reason these threads are dying so quickly

Post the most boring character in the history of fiction as the OP image and no wonder nobody gives a shit to reply

[reddit spacing]
Ah yeas, how wise and conservative of you. I agree, all laws are rock solid because they make you feel safe and should always be regarded to the letter. Definitely would not be biased and exploited by those with ill-intent.

What is your age?

>Definitely would not be biased and exploited by those with ill-intent.

Yes absolutely! you go girl!!! hahaha conservatards am i right?

Sorry sweetie but laws exist for the betterment and protection of ALL people and government should be the main vehicle for moving social progress forward.

BBC strikes again.

>What exactly is their endgame?
Ruling Braavos, making money and serving the Many-Faced God.

>Why not go global
Too much work and the Braavosi were once a eslaved people, they are against opression and slavery.

here's a (you) for your troubles. always feel bad when a namefag never gets any yous.

>Law is not consent.
Yes, in Westeros it is. You seem to have problem understanding the difference between Westeros and the real world.

I don't give a fuck if tumblrwhale think Sansa was raped.
SANSA should not think that SANSA was raped, because SANSA only thinks on terms of westerosi law and under that law, fucking your wife is not a rape, never a rape.

I'm gonna blow your mind here, but even if Sansa did not consent to the wedding, it would not be a rape under westerosi laws.

Lysa Tully sure as fuck didn't want to marry Jon Arryn. Do you see anyone accusing him of raping her?

That's how it worked back then. And even if you think that it looks like rape because under US laws it'd be rape, SANSA wouldn't think it is a rape.

Thus, SANSA crying about being raped makes no sense.

>Taking the middle ground, implying that both sides are being silly.
Stop that.

No they keep the people in line and doing the Iron Bank a favor once in a while.

>worthless faggot jaqenposter expecting to actually get a (you)

haha kys. he's wrong too.

>Can't wait to hear that same guitar riff play when Dany has her dragon burn based Randyll. Cucks.

I wonder if Sam at least will be a bit angry with her and saddened to know that his brother was killed by her.

Well that's quite a general statement, but if you think that NW desertion being punishable by death is detrimental, you're literally retarded and/or don't understand what the NW is and is formed of.

How did 10 thousand Vale men get into the North without Ramsay knowing? Shit, Roose should have known because it takes time to move an army like that and Roose hadn't been dead that long.

You do realize that the idea of rape is independent of the law, right? You're talking about the social dynamics of consent. The law does not define these things. Consent can only be given by the individual, no matter what the real law or fake law says.

For example: Say you've been drinking to the point of getting drunk. You end up driving, and you get pulled over by the police, and blow into the machine. You blow a .12. Now, the typical limit is .08. And in reality, you would have gone to jail for driving drunk. But this is Westerosi law, where for whatever reason the limit is .15. By law, you're not drunk. But *you know* you're drunk. You reaction time is impaired, your speech is impaired, your judgement is impaired. But the law lets you go.

Wouldn't you think, "Hey, that's a retarded law. I was clearly drunk, and shouldn't have been driving."

As for Lysa Tully. I'm sure Jon Arryn treated her kind, and thus she consented to sex for the sake of duty. That's not the same as Sansa's situation.

>Davos saw more at stake, and set a grudge aside for the greater good. That's how pragmatic people operate. It should be expected of him.

Why did Davos think Jon needed to be brought back to life?

Why did he even think such a thing was possible?

Davos' motivations in Season 6 regarding Jon Snow make no sense at all. There is no reason anybody should think Jon Snow needs to be alive again. He's not even needed to keep the peace with the Wildlings because after the scuffle over his body the Wildlings effectively win Castle Black and... they aren't killing all the Crows. So the peace Jon negioated has out-lived him... his friends and allies are carrying on what he started even after his death.

Why does he need to come back? Why do the characters need him and why does the STORY need him? I think he works better as a martyr.

Then we have the issue that Davos thinks Melisandre is an evil witch and he has never witnessed or heard about a resurrection. It makes no sense that it would be his idea. If anything it should have been Melisandre's idea since she knows about it and knows that she can't do it but she is desperate because her both her "saviours" have died and she is lost.

Maybe additional motivation is Sansa arriving at the wall only to discover one of her last living family members is dead.

/autism/ general

Friendly reminder that the Iron Bank and the Faceless Men are working together and are secretly ruling the world.

Friendly reminder that there is no textual basis for this theory, so you are basically just a faggot

No user, I'm serious.
Why? Because i was curious about the clubs and bars.

It was a genuinely question.

Stannis the Faggis

Simply going "hurr you deserted, you should die" is retarded. Because it fails to take into account the many factors that justify a person's desertion.
This is illustrated by Ned's execution. It begins with him following the letter of the law, and executing a man for merely being afraid. Not taking into account the reasons that would justify him fleeing.
And then it ends with him being executed for attempting to usurp the king. With no one taking into account the reasons that would justify him doing so.
You could argue Ned was right for following the law in executing that man. But it was the law that got him killed for trying to do something right.

Can somebody explain to me why do black people bounce up and down and flail their hands around when they get excited?

>people

lmao good troll m8

If you don't think Jofferey is a bastard then what Ned did was not justified at all

Probably ever idiot that runs from the Wall says they saw Others, but keep in mind that mostly the Wall is people who committed bad crimes. Only a few people go there for the "glory"

>worthless autistic anonymous faggot
getting full retard
>worthless faggot is inplying that a man cares about (you)s

Kek, hang yourself pleb

The Hound is also a deserter who should be summarily executed upon capture and returned to face the King's justice. Just like Jon.

I disagree with most of your complaints and love season three but that's just preference however you are wrong about the Greyjoys. Euron should have been introduced in season four or five and Vic and Aeron should have been in season two when Theon returned to the Iron Islands.

Friendly reminder that it is a fact, anyway your a faggot and autistic.
Thats also a fact.

Go back too Reddit

Some have theorized that, because of dark skin, black facial expressions can be hard to read, especially at night or by firelight. They consequently evolved over-exageratted expressions and hand movements to convey emotions other races can simply express facially.

??

I want to rape a clown!

If he gets captured by anyone loyal to Kings Landing he will loose his head no doubt

yeah but its who Davos blames her and calls her the mother of demons when he returns in s3

>Why did Davos think Jon needed to be brought back to life?
Because Stannis needed Jon alive. However, even after learning of Stannis's death, Davos was still convinced of the threat beyond the wall, and that rallying with the wildlings was important in the wars to come.

>Why did he even think such a thing was possible?
While Davos is not convinced of a god, witnessing the supposed miracles Mel performs(shadow babies) has allowed him to believe in some kind of power. And it was through desperation that he asked Mel to tap into that power.

>So the peace Jon negioated has out-lived him... his friends and allies are carrying on what he started even after his death.
The Wildling fragmented. The king that glued them together was burned. Who else was going to bring the clans together again to fight?

>Then we have the issue that Davos thinks Melisandre is an evil witch and he has never witnessed or heard about a resurrection.
Davos find's Jon's body relatively quick, so he's hopeful that he can be revived. And again, he's desperate, so he seeks out any possible answers. With very little to go on, e sees if Mel can do anything.

>If anything it should have been Melisandre's idea
You forget that Mel thinks resurrection is outside her power.

>reddit poster giving out free yous

thanks bro

>redditfag cares about (you)s

No problem bro