Nice movie or not?

Nice movie or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKSRhDA-91I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never watched it, so I wouldn't know. But I get the feeling it's the kind of movie that makes omnivores and carnivores turn into vegans. So I avoid it.

It's a documentary on El Salvador.

Its pretty sick indeed.

The main characters are filming an exploitation movie, but the movie itself exploits a real amazon tribe. It's the most unsettling movie I've ever seen.

Good soundtrack: youtube.com/watch?v=HKSRhDA-91I

It's a dull movie with lots of violence and some rape. They kill real animals as well. Watch it if you like shit like that.

>am I allowed to like this
Kill yourself, retard.

That's the point. It's meant to show the hypocrisy.

You sure there is nothing worse?

>let's film some people abusing some natives to show abusing natives is bad

There is no way the native girl getting raped in the movie is not scared out of her mind. I understand it's just a movie, but it really seems like they actually fucked with their subjects a lot. It points out hypocrisy and commits it.

Good soundtrack, otherwise sucks ass.

There is also this.

I managed to stumble upon it when I was 10/11 years old. Stuck with me for a very long time.

I dont think that was a very good thing to do.

Italians are really stupid.

>actors went into hiding for awhile after filming to make the public think they actually died

Truly the ultimate real life ruse of a film through and through

The turtle died for real tho.

Met the director once since some fanzine got him to come to a theater and answer fan questions after putting his film on.

He said he had to look for some of the actors since he was accused of being related on their murders.

Also he said every animal was due to get killed by the locals but the rat.

its alright.

No, I didn't word it nicely because it's been so long since I last saw it. I remember it making perfect sense with the whole "selling his film to the news/media channels" thing. It was self-referential.
I also thought that Cannibal Holocaust was just an edgy film, but that and the soundtrack really save it and make it a decent experience. Far from the typical edgelord films in the similar vein.

Dozens of turtles die each day.

>Sup Forums
>hurr this film is sick

What? How is this any different from slasher films? It's just gore, nothing special. I haven't watched it though

>Real animals getting killed

That's obviously disturbing, but not the entire point of the movie.

Millions of real animals are getting killed every single day, some of them to feed you.

Looks interesting

Aaaaaand dropped

Yes but its not shown in every slasher film

must watch for film students and lovers of exploitation movies

>That's obviously disturbing

Abos are allowed to kill and eat turtles over here. So ease up on the casual racism saying that it's disturbing.

Nah the turtle was fake. The rapes were real though

Animals killing other animals is fine though, that's just nature

Sike

absolutely fucking rused

>Nature program
>Lots of animals get killed on camera
>nothing happens
>african tribe does it
>nothing happens
>some european does it
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Animals killing animals is normal. Going out of your way to kill animals makes you a cunt.

It's a masterpiece only hated by peta fagots

>Real animals getting raped

That's obviously fucking hot, but not the entire point of the movie

so if national geographic films an african tribe killing an animal to eat it's ok but if it's for an italian movie is not?
Also do you even know how many animals are killed each day to feed humanity?
And if you are vegeterian, do you know that the fields where your food is produced were the homes of lots of animals that got killed too?

No.

>so if national geographic films an african tribe killing an animal to eat it's ok but if it's for an italian movie is not?
Its not like Africans really have a choice, they cant farm for shit.
>Also do you even know how many animals are killed each day to feed humanity?
I don't support this though.
>And if you are vegeterian, do you know that the fields where your food is produced were the homes of lots of animals that got killed too?
Its balance. Not killing where you don't need to. Killing animals because you don't have anything else is fine. Killing them for entertainment is not.

Quit being a contrarian.

>Killing them for entertainment is not.
the tribe fucking eat them moron

But whitey didn't need it.

Did you become a vegan after watching the movie?

Not true - in apocalypse now the tribe happened to be killing a cow so they filmed it and used it, in this they killed animals to be edgy fucktards

>An amazon tribe will kill an animal to eat it
>Mind if we film? We are BBC/National Geographic/Antropologic University
Go ahead
>We are an italian explotation movie
"autistic screeching"

So if I rape an animal but don't film it is ok then?

>I don't have an argument against killing animals for the sole purpose of making a shitty film
>LOL ANIMAL RAPE XD

You are beyond retarded.

Fuck, how Serbs are insecure.
How come Italians didn't call this
Italian Film?!
Anyway, all edgy flix sux ,and worst one are those that hide behind message.

Is there a version without animal cruelty?
I can't watch that shit

I already explain they would've killed the animals regardless
the tribe eat animals, the crew films them
big fucking deal
now go eat a hamburger

>Also he said every animal was due to get killed by the locals

yet you don't have a problem with cooking programs

Because the animals aren't alive. If the movie just features dead animals being cut up I can deal with that, not actually killing them

But I do. Fuck animal eaters.

OH MY GOD
DO YOU EVEN
DO YOU MEAN HE KILLED A RAT?
A PRECIOUS ANIMAL LIKE A RAT?
WITH HIS FEELING AND ALL LIKE JERRY AND MICKEY MOUSE?
WTF I'M SHAKING RIGHT NOW LIKE LITERALLY CRYING
REST IN PEACE RAT, PEACE BE UPON YOU

Yes. Seven animals (a coatimundi, a turtle, a spider, a snake, two squirrel monkeys, and a pig) were actually killed, with six of them for the camera. The monkey scene had to be filmed twice, so even though only one is seen dying, two were killed.

>six of them for the camera
>not for tribal food

research

>Because the animals aren't alive
hahahahahahahaaha
you are baiting at this point
how can you be so stupid, you know you have to kill the animal before you cook right?
you know refrigerators don't produce their own meat right?
like seriously check your testosterone levels

soy plantations are more damaging for animals than eating meat

those animals would've died in a month so what?

wat
I don't give a shit, I said I don't want to see it

then don't watch the movie?

There is an animal cruelty free cut
gimme the torrent

you are a fag you don't deserve to watch the movie

At least I'm not a psychopath

no you are just a child

>edgy teen calling others children
kek

you are edgy teen if you understand how things work in the real world and how many animals are killed each day
ok

I take a shit every day, do you want to watch that?

no but I won't stop you from filming it

Are you really deluded enough to believe that they just fucked with the native tribe to get them to do shit for the movie? The tribe was paid to act for the movie and one of them even appeared in court for the snuff trial case.

I mean

it made me ask, "who are the real cannibal holocausts?"

I have yet to find a satisfying answer

I think I remeber seeing it on the horror channel. Does the MC get thrown in a pit and attacked by bultures at some point?
If so it was a pretty boring movie

The movie is unintentionally meta. The movie is of dicks going into the jungle and harassing the population. In retrospect the actual crew did just that, minus getting murdered and the chick in the movie was fucking nuts. She suggested wanting to fuck in the jungle to her on screen bf to help with their scene and got upset when he refused. Also all the animals killed ect.

too filmic i.m.o

they ate the animals killed you retard

So the guys killed and ate the turtle in the wild, and that's somehow a problem, while nobody gives a shit when the same happens in every wilderness survival show?

It's fucking boring bro.
I've watched it like 4 times. Not on my own volition either. Once people realize I own it they all want to watch it. The first time I watched it I watched the entire movie and checked out some of the commentary and interviews by the director. The next times I watched it was because some bitch was interested and I watched it with them.

It's truly a boring film. If you can find all the highlights on youtube watch that instead. The rest of the film is social commentary and shit.

Ignore him. He's the type of person who believes Marlon Brando raped Maria Schneider in Last Tango In Paris because The Huffington Post told him so.

Off course not

Off course not

Its not about the fact that killing animals is a bad thing. Its just about this being weird and crazy to show in a movie. Controversial really.

They supported Mussolini until the Allies started to turn the tide in Europe, and then turned on him and had him dragged through town, like "hey Allies, we're goid guys now!"

they were also part of the central powers in ww1 but the anglo frehcn promised them they would recognise Trieste as italian if they were able to conquer it so they went against Austria

>Italians
>only ever about themselves

Never again.

yes I mean, they had hundreds of port cities yet they kill hundreds of thousands of their man just to take one more

The soundtrack is great, but if you want to watch animals and people getting killed for real you should watch Africa Addio