Zack Snyders attention to detail is outstanding

We can clearly see the Earth being terraformed in both scenes (knightmate and Amazon vs parademons)

>like mother like daughter. Same stance and ready to jump first into battle

>LIKE OMG FELLOW DC BROS CAN YOU BELIEVE ZACK SNYDER REMEMBERED TO KEEP A MAJOR PLOT POINT IN TWO OF HIS FILMS?!

Get a fucking grip, your fanboyism of this mediocre trash is fucking embarrassing.

So are the Amazonian military fighting against the Parademons and Darkseid's expeditionary force sent to conquer Earth?

Looks like it. They team up with Atlantians ala Lord of the ring styles of men and elves.

>
>80959143

What happened to Earth's military if the Amazonian military and even the Navies of Atlantis are fighting Darkseid?

>We can only have 1 color for each scene
Why does Snyder do this?

Wasn't his 300 film like shot in sepia tone for like most of the film?

Every body is fighting them.

>the Earth being terraformed
>Earth
>terraformed
So this is the average DCfag's intellect. No wonder you find everything in the movies amazing

What would it be called? Apokaloformed?

He's a big fan of Frank Frazetta.

It's already better. Earth being terraformed makes no sense by definition

>that quality

I guess Xenophormed would be a more inclusive term, also rolls off the tongue a bit better.

stop being pedantic

Xenoformed. Xenomorphed sounds like you're getting fucked by an alien
Perfect

>gl knocked tfo
>goons immediately start beating his ass

Yes it does. Terraform's meaning is not its etymological origin. To terraform is to create a habitable atmosphere and is only redundant (and as such semantically impossible) when Earth already has that. In the case that it does not, then terraforming Earth is possible.

Ok this really made me think...

Do we have a Marvel version of this?
How's the continuity details on their side?
Asking cause I can't remember almost all their films.

>(especially in science fiction) transform (a planet) so as to resemble the earth, especially so that it can support human life.
I'm sorry

>when Earth already has that
We don't know if the desert is the result of the xenoforming, or if is inverting it, therefore your argument is invalid

Xenoformed is what doesn't make sense when applied to Earth. A planet being changed by endemic species has nothing "xeno" about it. Perhaps atmospheric conditioning is a better term.

I concede I was wrong about the definition, but the desert is habitable so it is still a credit to my argument.

>atmospheric conditioning
Alright we're making progress

>the desert is habitable
Yeah but for how long, and once again, is the atmospheric conditioning trying to improve the earth's living conditions for us or not ?

It's as good.

Marvel has an entire cinematic universe thing going, continuity is one of the major strengths that they have

If you want an example I guess the scene before Doctor Strange's apartment comes to mind

Well so far all manmade atmospheric conditioning has been global warming, and that will definitely not be beneficial for us. I suppose you could say we don't have the technology to cool the Earth as fast as we can warm it. But what warms our planet would also terraform another, so I suppose what causes the death of this planet will also allow us to inhabit a new one.

blacked

Visually, Snyder is a god. His movies comic book movies are just terrible, though. He turned Man of Steel into his father figure project. Batman V Superman.. "MARTHAAAAA" I just hope he didn't somehow ruin Wonder Woman:DCU's Last Hope.

>darksied
>apokolips

You know childish absurd shit like this was acceptable 50 years ago when the average ago of comic readers was 8 but it's embarrassing that grown men would tolerate this or even enjoy it.

leave redditor

t. pleb