gays
chr*stians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=wvZ7g3tQ0gk
youtu.be/NWwezKSdjZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Son of Kara Boga reporting in

the BLACK Ghana Empire, full of riches and beautiful landscapes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Empire

I don't like black people

Here is some example of BLACK poetry.
The BLACK mind truly is astounding!

Did someone say BLACK?
youtube.com/watch?v=wvZ7g3tQ0gk

An amazing monument built by the BLACK egyptians. How do you feel now, wh*tey?

The TÜRK BLACK WARRIOR EMPIRE, it scared wh*teys for centuries.

The Seljuk TÜRK BLACK EMPIRE that destroyed the LARPers known as the b*zantines.

A map that shows which countries are allowed to post here. Beware, my black bruthas, of the wh*Te devil!

BLACK racist report in

Chile is BLACK too

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

wuss poppin NIcCcAS

DAS RITE!

youtu.be/NWwezKSdjZg

As if white males can't have muscles...

LOL they look like shit. Fucking cumskins.

are honorary BLACKS aka finns invited?

of course
see

Why are Bl*Cks so weak compared to WHITE men?

>Daily black general
What?

>not invited:
gays

wtf i hate daily black general now

In there evolution it was always enough to be strong enough to carry a TV running full speed. They never had big dreams.

We will se yakubian wh*Toids like him as our slaves

If you're BLACK and proud, then stand up and shout!

Post hot black guys, you faggots

>whachoo lookin' at, whiteboi?

proud BLACK man reporting in

hey

We stole your memes

doesn't matter
i wanted it to be as widespread as possible

>make an online petition
>choose a day
>ask UN to make it a day of a black man
>make a twitter campaign
>...
>profit

what about a BLACK century?

you can start century from a day

Benin Empire displays the ancestry of the Afro-Finnish warriors.

we wuz KANGZ

turks are white subhumans

I'm a PROUD BLACK ARGENTINIAN BULL

Most are gays

why keep pretending to be black Italy? you should be proud of your tanned Mediterranean skin and your fantastic culture. your a thousand times better than niggers.

It's a non-wh*Te thing boi

It's a non-wh*Te thing to worship blacks? sounds pretty pathetic.

not as pathetic as being wh*Te

Irish niggers aren't white.

we wuz kangs

am i rite fellow niggers

>/dbg/
>not /dBg/
lol it's like you subconsciously know that you are inferior, black [sic] boi

bump

What do BLACKS think of us fellow BROWNS?

delicia