Would the white race be saved if every white man looked like this?

Would the white race be saved if every white man looked like this?

how can blaccboise even compeet?????????

no

Why?

>A steroid pumped, form over function gym rat
No I don't think we would get anywhere

Then every white man would have even smaller roid cocks, and the blacks would take complete control by seducing 50% of our votes.

i'll take one in every color so long as it's white.

Steroids cause lots of problems man. We'd all die out from our young people dropping like flies.

>Form over function
>muh funkshunal strength meme

I never understand this. Someone who lifts weights and exercises will always be stronger than a sad fat fuck that doesn't lift. Yeah aesthetic exercisers won't be as strong as bulking powerlifters to be sure. But aesthetic lifters walk into pretty much any room and will always be stronger than 99.5% of people.

This guy looks like a joke. Women want a fit guy, not an overly vascular pathetic looking meathead.

The dangers of steroids are mostly overblown or altogether made up, at least basic things like test e

He looks like a joke because he is flexing for the camera and has a backwards hat on.

If he wasn't flexing for the camera and walking around at the beach, he wouldn't have a humorous look to him.

If it could be done without making cocks small and if those males had +150 IQs

Something i was not aware of before lifting seriously.. everyone is a fucking dyel.. I just started 6 months ago weigh 170 pounds now at about 12 percent body fat... stronger than everyone i see outside of the gym that isn't 6'5" 300 pounds.

He means that that sort of physique is not as practical as it could be. He would not be anywhere near as efficient and effective at say, rock climbing, sprinting, swimming etc as he could be.
He's not comparing him to the average fella, he's comparing him to someone who trains for functional strength

Doesn't matter. What matters is if he is a nationalist or white guilt filled SJW in his head.

Like crossfit, amirite?

>Strawman

Wishful thinking.

He looks like a fucking retard. Look at his face. Regardless of a guys body, if he looks like he eats rocks when he's bored, he's not going to attract women. If anything be will get some ugly fat chicks or niggers drooling over him.

>A LEAF
Of course the maplefag has no idea what he's talking about. You canuck shitposters are out of control lately.

desu. I can strict press 80kg overhead and you'd call me DYEL if you saw me on the street/

Crossfit is the only exercise designed for "functional strength", and it's garbage, because training for functional strength is stupid. Functional strength is muscle memory at most. A good body will do better at it than just someone who chops wood all day.

Sure you can

>functional strength
those words don't fucking mean anything together
all training is subject to the laws of specificity you colossal faggots

It's not that difficult if you've been training for a few years. One of my friends is all natty and does 100kg strict press.

Why are yall so obsessed with muscle strength?

It's always good to be strong, but that is not what makes someone a man. It's not gonna save the white race either.

my Smith and Wesson makes me superior to this. Guns are equalizers that make granny equal with Mike Tyson.

why cant liberals understand that?

I can press 80 kg overhead too manlet. ez pz

He'll attract women because muscles. Not all of them, and maybe not that extra special waifu you have your eye on user, but a lot of pussy is his to lose.

I never thought it was that superficial and simple until I starting lifting years ago. It is.

>Crossfit
Crossfit is 99% bullshit, a combination of Olympic and HIIT. It's challenging for people who've been conditioned (still fucking stupid though) and not for first timers off the street.

No because the steroids would render our balls useless and we wouldn't be able to reproduce thanks to low sperm production

Inb4 some retard tries to tell everyone roids are actually good for you.

No because his dick is still 4 inches only just like most white guys.

If every white man looked like this, yes

>I don't need to be healthy and fit if I have guns

The two go hand in hand. When the Race War comes, you'll wish you had the strength to move things out of the way and the endurance to run for Lon distances.

You can tell most of Sup Forumsacks are skinnyfat cucks just by reading all the comments on this thread.

>80 kg overhead
Nigga that's like 30 pounds

Definitely.

Sorry but what? Hes a genetic freak. ( and a horrible fighter, great wrestler tho)

I can't tell his height, but I think this one would be a challenge! I'd welcome it any time. Getting boring beating on shitskins and pakis, no real resistance there... at all... they must always zerge.. even when they are 3 they often flee..

roids kicking in
lol weeks of this now again

> Caring about what women want

80kg is 176lbs dipshit

>phallic symbol tattooed on chest
Discarded.

I hope you're joking

>this

>spanish and italian intellectuals

ultimate diet. move to america and suddenly i weigh 30lbs

>tfw still need to wait another month and a half to get down to goal weight

I'm ready to end the cut.

>a horrible fighter,

UFC heavyweight champ after like 4 fights. Sure Hans. I bet you love Jon Jones cuck

>Hahaha I was just pretending to be retarded

that's always the funniest part of these posts

>B-b-but women don't like that, r-r-right?

why are you cucks so obsessed over pussy? I mean yes sex is enjoyable but you're literally enslaving yourself to basic cunts that see you as no more than something to give them a good fucking. it's far more enjoyable to not fuck basic cunts and watch them squirm as they try to manipulate you into fucking them.

gde si crnogorski /fit/ brate breeee

all of the people in here who think that all roids themselves have acute or chronically life-threatening side-effects don't know what they're talking about, especially in america where buying hormone medication is pretty much legal
ofc some roids do have pretty bad side-effects, but things like test don't really, since it's literally just a hormone packed into a injection

however if you get your stuff from a dealer, you can be almost certain that the roids have some nasty stuff mixed into them, these are usually the things that are dangerous

This is what a man should look like.

>American education

>what are IDs

Fucking this. Summer's here so the DYELs have infiltrated both Sup Forums and /fit/ it seems.

Most men like that are gay or bi lol..

>Greece
>Calling anyone a faggot

Bro you invented homosexuality

Signs you are Reddit

>you do SS or SL or ICF
>you use the terms strength base or functional strength
>you have a negative opinion of steroids

What you two faggots fail to understand is that when someone is talking about functional strength, they are talking about being strong all-round.

There's a reason you dont see bodybuilders in ANY military throughout human history. It's just not functional. Fucking balloon muscles with no real purpose other than showing off. Literally nigger-tier (oooga booga me gorilla me beat my chest).

>the "SS is a meme" meme

Tell me, what about SS is bad.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about: the post

>Inb4 some retard tries to tell everyone roids are actually good for you.
they are good for you if you obsess over learning about them and know what you are doing. Studies have shown, ecen a once a month jav of 250mg of test cyp increases quality of li fe for over 50s.

Your ball shrinkage is temporary, you get right back with hcg by timing it to end with your cycle. Btw, I do look like this guy with abs not as good, but better traps and arms.
Do you get laid more? yes.vMore about what it does for your confidence in life than the actual physique imo but ues, it is fun to be in middle of a good cycle and just feel like superman and glow through all your maxes, gain 6lb a week of muscle. Am a 5 foot 9 manlet who weights 208lbs with a 28 inch waist.

>Would the white race be saved if every white man looked like this?

No, white race could be saved if we disenfranchised white women.

Someone will be baited by this

kek saved

So you think this guy would be in any way useful in real life? He probably has trouble even wiping his own ass. The only thing he could maybe be used for is lifting heavy shit, but we have machines to do that which are 100 times better.

>/fit/ invades Sup Forums for a change
>not the other way around like usual

I'm liking this

Lifting weights all day would send the white race to other galaxies

>projecting this hard
Nigga don't get mad at us because the roids made you impotent

like 'where the hell d'you knew' about that standard..

>Cardio = functional strenght

kek they keep getting dumber and dumber

>guts
>0% mad
Now I'm mad.

Not enough volume for actual hypertrophy training, not enough intensity (or proper exercise balance) for actual powerlifting training. Makes novice fat and lose the motivation eventually.

R A R E
A
R
E

Lmao fucking meat-heads. Like I said, there's a reason you NEVER see bodybuilders in ANY military throughout human history. It's not functional strength.

>the roids made you impotent
actually, on a good cycle I will fuck my GF 10-12 times a day if she will let me without getting too sore.
Alittle known benefit of a test cycle is that during cycle, it decreases sperm count to where it's more effective than a condom.
Spem count takes 10 months after you end a cycle to come back to regular levels.

>not enough volume for hyper trophy
Strength lifting and hyper trophy lifting are separate realms altogether. One or the other typically.

>no balance
It combines all 4 of the major lifts with accessory lifting. What is imbalanced about that?

>makes you fat
Only if you fall for the GOMAD meme or are stupid enough to bulk before you're actually built the strength needed to make use of it.

Stop jumping on the meme train. SS does exactly what it was meant to do; get you strong for a beginner and teach you the common strength based lifts. It literally is not intended for anything else. It's a 6 month long program at best. It's on you if you can't progress in that time.

Nobody will be baited by this

This will be your only reply that is not samefagging, I hope this lone (you) stops you from necking yourself for one more day

Did you drop a barbell on your head or something? Is that why you're so stupid? What I'm saying is true, that's why you can't refute it.

>SS or SL or ICF
Can someone please explain what these means?

>It combines all 4 of the major lifts

Lel what

You missed some famalam

>champion ametuer wrestler
>champion professional wrestler
>pro NFL player
>champion UFC fighter
>pure germanic ancestry
>grew up on a rugged farm
>has very masculine name
>joined the national guard to work with explosives, but couldnt because of colorblindness
>patriotic
>makes it a point to live in the rugged wilderness so his 3 children dont become metrosexual cucks

Brock is literally the ironpill

Starting Strength, Strong Lifts, and Ice Cream Fitness. They're beginner level lifting routines

Every man could look like that if they got off their fat asses.

>Makes novice fat and lose the motivation eventually

You can do pretty much any training program Tbh fäm when you're a novice and you will get newbie gains. Even some retarded crosshit will make you grow if you don't break your back doing some retarded kippingpullupsquatoverheadpress crosshit move

It's not about sex, retard. It's about having a kind of superior physique that shows your place in this world. You like being a skinnyfat who anyone could beat up?

spotted newkike

This. Children and idiots lift because of pussy. Men lift because it's improvement of their body and domination of the physical form.

>dyel white boi in a multiculti area
>litearlly got jumped by arabs like 4 times
>start to lift
>grow beard
>suddenly everyone is nice to me :^)

That goes for men and women.

I still don't feel safe around arabs but that's probably a normal reaction.

Not a kyke, zemlyak. Dick uncut, nose uncrooked.

тoлькo нe гoвopи, чтo ты пoшeл в apмию этих мpaзeй

That's mentality, not how you look. You probably looked scared like a little pussy before, but then you got confidence and things changed.

Are Arabs actually a problem in Shitpostralia?

>horrible fighter
>beats #8 in his weight class after 5 year layoff

Please learn to scrap Hans

functional strength is a meme

>group muggers only jump people who look scared

Hahaha, what? 4v1 is still in their favor whether or not you look scared or confident.

no i went from 70kg to 110kg

yes

You guys are legitimately retarded
Functional strength refers to the max potential someone has in terms of building strength

4v1 is still in their favor even if he looks like a roidhead. Shit, you just need 2 people to have an advantage.