Is Kristen Stewart a good actress?

Is Kristen Stewart a good actress?

Damn Kristen you look like a street rat but your foot pussy game is on point

Is Kristen Stewart a good actress? NO

I'm not sure.

Post more smeared makeup and feet shots to help me decide

SHe can dip her toes in my lemonade any time

why does she always take her shoes off at red carpet events?

foot goddess

so we can get that juicy foot kino ^_^

!!! Scary

MY NAME IS KRISTEN STEWART AND I NEED SOMEBODY TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY

For me to answer that, you would have to first define the word "is".

I remember the first time I saw Inglorious Basterds. Or rather, I remember how it made me feel. The opening scene in Inglorious Basterds is to this day one of my favorite scenes in any movie ever. What really made it amazing was the fact that I didn't recognize any of the actors in it. Christoph Waltz was Hans Landa, and Monsieur LaPadite was scared out of his fucking mind. Then enters Tarantino's gargantuan ego...yeah fuck that guy. When Hugo Stiglitz pops up on the screen in big bubble letters and Samuel L. Jackson starts narrating, it honestly wouldn't have affected me any differently if there was a marquee at the bottom of the screen that said written and directed by Quartin Tartlebino. If I had a ton of money, I personally feel like I would have to power to overcome my desire to shoot a British nutty professor movie starring emma watson and hire totally unknown actors so people could actually get sucked into the movie. Or if you aren't on the spectrum like me, and you don't care about famous people being in movies then it will at the very least help you get into it a little bit easier. That and all of my movies would be full contact lol. One of the main reasons why I liked True Detective so much was the interrogation scene where Matthew McConnefy smacks that one dude who said that thing about the yellow king. I was so into that scene I actually recoiled when he hit him. I was totally removed from hollywood and everything and I was like fuck I need to know lol. So yeah I guess you don't have to define the word is, you can just change the sentence to when is Kristy Stewballs going to be a good actress. protip it's when i threaten her fucking life. I probably should not be a director lol.

She's a confirmed smelly person right? Disgusting.

Remember when she was supposed to do that foot movie and she made an audition tape with her feet

Is this the new trend in pasta? Writing incomprehensible nonsense that doesn't have anything to do with anything?

>Kristen smiling

DELETE THIS

So basically I'm assuming that because she is famous she has a pretty amazing life. Have you ever seen Dark Knight? The dude that played Harvey Dent plays an amazing good guy, but he plays the worst bad guy in the fucking world.

Kristen Stewarts life hasn't been fucked up enough to be the best. I did actually just write all of that out too lol.

yes Personal Shopper was the best

why couldn't she have just married rob and settled down, had a kid or two, or 12 and brought us another generation of kstews to argue over on our imageboards?

KStew falls in love with BBC.

Unable to confess, the genderfluid version of Kristen Stewart is gifted by a deus ex machina with the melanin-enriched man's home address. Never minding the strange zip code, she immediately goes to him, and is overjoyed to find out that he is going to crush her with his BBC as well.

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so she asked him, "What's the matter?" He said, "You're gonna get BLACKED, Kristen," but then his disgusting fat nigger cock got really hard, which made her take off her clothes. She expected him to scream, "Get over here and rub my cock with your feet, whore," as she kissed him and stroked his smelly nigger dick dripping of precum, and he shouted, "I'm gonna breed that tight little ass with my superior black seed!" which made her small pussy twitch and throb.

Before she knew it, she was blowing him for the first time till he came. He shot straight down her throat as she gagged and suffocated for some air. Her green bright eyes looking up at his face as he smirked and grinned. His smelly dick was filling her taste buds with the foul odor, but she was slowly falling in love with the stench. His cum was so thick, it got stuck inside her throat no matter how hard she swallowed.

He then said, "I want to stretch the dyke in her little white ass now!" and seeing that they'd already gone that far and they were both naked, she obliged. A few hours later, the guy bred all her holes with his nigger seed. He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "WE WUZ KANGZ, bitch!"

She fell in love with the scenario as part of her wished she can give birth to his nigger child. He looked so cute when he picked her up and sat her on his sweaty lap, so she reassured while wiping his cum off her face, "I am your servant now." While the two go at it like rabbits, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CROSSBREEDING.

>he doesn't want a smelly, high, barefoot thumbelina gf

her left foot looks more retarded than her right foot