What are some films that deal with or refute anarcho-primitivism?

What are some films that deal with or refute anarcho-primitivism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLqrVCi3l6E&index=1&list=PLJ0S88eyUTlYOL9vjXG8RbdvsBXGC69UE
youtube.com/watch?v=LhKla4MEstY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That must have been a weird time for Weird Al

Don't compare McVeigh to that unfunny Jew

BioDome

Lol damn your right.

Deliverance

weird al is a christian, dumb poltard

into the wild

Encino Man

He's not a Jew.

so his name is yankovich and he has a nose job and he isnt a jew sure

>inb4 he is polish or some stupid shit

does being this retarded come naturally or did you have to work on it?

do you expect answers to redundant hypotheticals?

You can't judge whether someone is Jewish by their name 100% of the time, who died and made you Jew expert?

Not that it even matters[/spoilers]

I just noticed that this is who that one diaper guy from One Piece is based of

Any post apocalyptic movie.

I can smell a cryptojew a mile away

Better question:

Who was more based,
McVeigh or Kaczynski?

So what, even if he is Jewish (not saying that he is) you think every Jew on Earth, even fucking Weird Al, is a part of a conspiracy to kill whitey?

Paranoid retard, I'm 100% white by the way.

McVeigh killed babies, that's really a guy you want to hold in high regards?

not necessarily always a conspiracy, it's simply in their nature

You're retarded.

I swear to God, there was a time when not every fucking thread was infected by Sup Forumstards.

So you're more pro-Unabomber then?

>mcveigh was the unabomber

Neither.

Read his shit, he makes a great case for the abolition of technology. Problem was instead of creating a movement, he sperged out with his wooden bombs. As a person he seems to be profoundly bitter and unhappy as many geniuses are, that doesn't mean he wasn't right about the plight of technological society.

McVeigh was a one hit wonder
Kaczynski had everyone worrying about their mail for years.

Totally agree. I blame Project MK Ultra. Man could have been a genius. I don't think he was wrong to sperg out into the woods, power move there, but you have to be kind of delusional to think mailing people bombs is going to make them rethink society. People are dumb animals, it just stirred up fear and made sure every point he made could be safely written off as the ramblings of a madman.

>>Read his shit, he makes a great case for the abolition of technology

He sounds like a retard then, making technology is just what humans do, a spear, a bow and arrow, are "technology", we could not survive without it.

I mean you can debate how to use technology, but calling for the "abolition" of it is stupid.

>Nigger named Muhammad is based
Niggers can't kill for ideological reasons, they lack the mental capacity. They can only kill as animals do, for resources and territory.

Things have gotten alot more miserable since we entered the internet age

The idea is that man is not ready for the technology he has created. Technology evolves far faster than we do mentally or socially. Kaczynski was basically tortured by the U.S. government in an attempt to develop new technology to use against Soviet spies, so his logic makes sense.

The black police chief in charge of the investigation that eventually caught them says it was more than likely related to money and his ex-wife

youtube.com/watch?v=xLqrVCi3l6E&index=1&list=PLJ0S88eyUTlYOL9vjXG8RbdvsBXGC69UE

Worth watching.

Bookmarked for later, thanks user.

Try again sweetie

>They couldn't find one angry/neutral picture of Dorner
>For weeks we were staring at a black guy with an infectious smile

Wasn't ideological, dumbass. His motive was revenge, which is just barely above pre-sentient levels of thought.

BASED
A
S
E
D

there was also that dallas black ex army guy who killed cops and was killed by bomb yielding robot

blacks are winning the whole domestic terrorist thing we get shitty dweebs like roof

McVeigh could be bro tier - to some so you can't really hate the guy. I mean, come on.. he was awarded the bronze star for valor, dude had potential, obviously

OKLAHOMA CITY WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

>mcveigh

You fucking retarded cuck

The Flowers of Saint Francis
Brother Sun, Sister Moon
Princess Mononoke
The Last Samurai (kind of)

Off the top of my head that's it. Also Ted Kaczynski is just Jacques Ellul for schizotypes.

I got you senpai

Yeah but so far it seems their only level of motivation is "pigs is racist, mane." Both of those examples were niggers killing cops because they perceived cops to be racist. I don't know about you but that doesn't strike me as particularly intellectual.

Honestly I don't need more examples of dumb nigger Muslims, but thanks for supporting my point.

The Unabomber was a rare gem in the sense that he actually had unique and well conceived ideological reasons for his killings. Virtually every other white terrorist has been a a christcuck (abortion clinic attackers), an angry beta (school shooters etc) or racist, conspiracy theorist memelords (Mcveigh, Roof)

>Jacques Ellul (French: [ɛlyl]; January 6, 1912 – May 19, 1994) was a French philosopher, sociologist, lay theologian, and professor who was a noted Christian anarchist."
>"Christian anarchist"
dropped

Fair point, but I'm racist and paranoid enough to sympathize with that last group.

Not a film, just a TV sketch.
youtube.com/watch?v=LhKla4MEstY

I was genuinely surprised to learn that Yankovic wasn't Jewish.

I blame the Jew-fro he rocked in the 80s.

>Vengeance and ideological stances are mutually exclusive

You should stop roleplaying as a racist on Sup Forums dude I think you're going to make yourself retarded if you actually end up believing this

Don't know many films but a really good book on the is idea is "Against his-story against Leviathan." (The author is the one who invented the term anarcho-primitism)

The author puts it in the context of humans' narrative has been hijacked or possessed by a Leviathan (a creature) with the goal to posses other things and/or consume all things.

Gives good reasons why anarcho-primitism is a great narrative to start on taking back our lives and not being the antagonist of the planet and all living things.

Great book check it out if you havent already.

UHF