Is she back?

Is she back?

big time

She has aboriginal ancestry

Who dat

wigger

Fucking bullshit m8. Funny how every cunt that wants to act like a hood rat is somehow part abo conveniently

More like Niggy Azalea

wouldn't bantz posters call her an abo cunt?

*toot*

Little Miss Cultural Appropriation

> "My family came to Australia on the First Fleet. My family's been in that country for a long time, over 100 years.[14] If your family's lived in Australia for a long time, everyone has a little bit of [Aborigine blood]. I know my family does because we have an eye condition that only Aboriginal people have." Azalea has also said that her father "made her look at [art] as a teenager",

Yeah, I'm thinkin she's back.

Why were their kids in her Mo Bounce kinographic music video?

What did Iggy Azalea's producers mean by this?

Er skip that last bit

Yeah, im thinking she's back

EYE GEE GEE WHY

Yeah whatever. Anything to say "Hey look at me, I can act black coz I have 1/64th abo blood"

Fucking airhead

That doesn't even look good.

>that's not Charli XCX

*braps your path*

That ass is fake

u gay?

I love this mutt

So greasy and delicious. Too bad her feet are disgusting.

>that fucking hover hand

faggot confirmed

>"Hey look at me, I can act black coz I have 1/64th abo blood"

You can literally do this, or buy an aboriginal elder a six pack and have him sign the I'm an abo form.

What is the point of getting a fake ass? It looks terrible without clothes on unless you go to the guy who did Kim Kardashian's surgery

She is fucking revolting looking.

Total babe I love her

I enjoyed her movie

I can literally smell her every time I see a photo.

She looks like she stinks like shit, so I agree. That greasy bitch looks like she packs quite the stench.

She's so fucking hot

Trust me Satan I know. My cousins do that shit for free government hand outs. Absolute bullshit

cant decide what i think of charli

Nothing wrong with it, mind you.

leave marina alone

I am quite fond of her

charli's body is fucking outstanding

>she literally does the stanky leg

>hey guys what's going on itt?

wtf I love iggy now

this

What's wrong user?

I bet she smells like cat piss

More Iggy

am I seeing shit or is there cats.

>americans and their ass fetish

Hmmm. Rude.

Why does she like black men?

It's okay you're just having a psychotic episode

What happened with Grimes and that fan where she ran off stage a while back? I never found out but I remember everyone on Sup Forums saying they wanted to kill Grimes with a hammer.

>yuropoors and their low T problem

she used it to gain that insta cred an aussie bitch could never get. At least until she overstepped one too many times and even T.I had to cut her loose.

Niggy Azalea is the opposite of high test

jesus FUCKING christ

Joanna > Iggy

That's Jason Bourne

(((SAMBERG)))'d

That is nasty looking. Don't know why people fawn over her, she isn't sexy at all and unless it is a photo shoot where they digitally fuck with her ass and do all sorts of shit to it it looks like it is made of cellulite.

Come on m8 that's unfair, they're not in the same league. Are you gonna post young Kate Bush next?

>white Australian girl wants to be a black American
I don't get it. Is it like a weeaboo think but for rap instead of anime?

>using my Sup Forums to shitpost on Sup Forums

what a day

nice

All Australians want to be Americans. That's why they all wear American fashion ten years after Americans trashed it. Everyone wants to be American whether they admit it or not.