What's your favorite "Reaction" Channel Sup Forums?

What's your favorite "Reaction" Channel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTE2mfIuhPk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mbhcVdux7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the point of reaction videos?

Haha, hey guys! my name is jonathon, im new from reddit. But i belong here, i LOVE superhero movies, and blade runner and starwars, you know all that geeky stuff that girls dont understand.

Well anyways, my favorite reaction channel is h3h3 productions, (pronounced hee-hee lol) they offer great content and im sure many of you guys would enjoy some of their work : ). anyways have a nice day, im going to go browse reddit from a bit then check back on this post in a little while to see if any can rec me some other good reaction videos, like the ones made by the fine folks at h3h3 productions.

losers with no friends to watch people on youtube reacting to videos s they wont feel like they are alone.

name? I want to read the comment section

Failed e-celebs try to get revenue and clicks.

Reaction videos are shit. I hope people stop doing them. When did they begin to appear anyway? Because of GoT?

>fishing for footfags

i hate them all and i think everyone who does reaction videos need to be genocided

that wop girl that watches wrestling

sauce?

watching movies/tv has become too much work and is too much of a mental and emotional investment

reaction videos are an easier and more streamlined route of administration

Yep she shows her feet a lot

> I like to watch people watch things

What the fuck is wrong with people.

>I like to watch people pretend to be and do things
This is you

FandomReactions

I like to watch reactions to things I have already seen and enjoyed as it's the closest you can get to rewatching something with fresh eyes.

Boy I sure do love being a footfag!

Interesting...

Any more like this but with better feet game?

To watch people react to things

2girls1cup

Also want to know. Though they already have strong foot game.

>watching someone else watch things
>if that isn't bad enough they are watching legends of tomorrow

have some self respect lad

>losers with no friends to watch people on youtube reacting to videos s they wont feel like they are alone.
When it comes to this, I think RLM do it best with "Best of the Worst" - it successfully combines both the reaction format and the podcast/discussion format. It's an ultimate having-fun-time-with-friends-simulator.

>RLM
shoot yourself in the head

youtube.com/watch?v=hTE2mfIuhPk

Thoughts?

Why are soles more feminine than boobs? Don't say it's because I have retardation.

I saw a channel with like 8 people on a couch, and half of them were having private conversations or were on their phones, and the other half were obviously disinterested.

At the end the ones that were paying attention were basically just repeating lines and saying "yeah that was cool", before closing out with the typical youtube bs.

No u.

nice feet

are girls more reluctant to show soles than boobs?

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbhcVdux7Y

ecomog memedia group

TELL 'EM ZACK! TELL 'EM NIGGAS WHAT'S UP! THIS SHIT'S GONNA BE PHENOMENAL!

h3h3 productions and the ethan and hila channel, of course, the 2 best reaction channels on youtube!

this

kino

Wanna sniff

Thats some strong sole game

link me to a video

anymore like this?