full version here.

twitter.com/IndexJoker/status/753367134965788672

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gLrRTDD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hospitals are not scientific

The rest is mental illness

im literally going to kill myself in several moments
i hate my life and im nothing more than a burden to anyone that is unfortunate enough to put themselves into it

jewbook has this many gender options:

pastebin.com/gLrRTDD8

Remember user:

Down the road, not across.

can anyone understand what this idiot is trying to say?

I wish I had your strength

>How about u read a book
>By which I mean my blog, because all the books are wrong too

I always chuckle at these arguments because they're claiming there are more than two genders based on the existence of aneuploidy

>Several moments
So when you're 78 and pull the life support by yourself?

I'd kil myself but I don't wanna make my friends and family be sad and pay for a funeral. Does this mean there is still hope for me?

Please kill me

holy Kek, they're typing up essays to argue against a google screenshot & ':^)'

>friends and family be sad and pay for a funeral

When my parents die, I'm going to go with them.

This desu.
The only thing holding me back is my grandparents that raised me. Killing myself would surely kill them with grief.

Fuck.
captcha: select all bananas

A parent shouldn't have to bury their child.

'I'm right cuz i read it on huffpo'

Tell me which is worse ? ...

hoW m I SUppOSed to read tHiS?

I see how SJW keep from eating each other alive. They are all stricken with guilt.

>it's more like a line
>xy ------- xx

Fucking hell, how many replies does he need to send? I'm literally giving one sentence & screen caps and he gives me an essay.

It keeps going

It's amazing how they all flocked to Twatter because the 140 character limit was perfect for their retarded shit
Yet they can never stick to it.

Yesterday some SJW faggot came onto here, on a thread about faggy traps, and so I pointed out how "Gender is a societal construct" and "You're talking about sex, not gender" are conflicting arguments that lead to the inescapable conclusion that objectively there is only sex, and there are only two.

So instead they called me an idiot for only looking at it from a "2 sided" perspective. And made up a third aspect.

These people are literally fucked in the head. And they will make shit up as they go along to hold on to their preconceptions.

Like don't even bother. Just let them cut their dick off, and then later kill themselves out of regret. I'm done trying to help them.

Dude why would you try to help them? Just make low-effort arguments/shitposts and b8 them into writing an essay for why their opinion is right.

>it is more like a line if anything
>something quantifiable
>a line
I take it they're just flinging shit at the walls hoping something sticks right?

He just has no idea what XX and XY means.