Uruguay 1930 (Final): Uruguay police threatens Argentine players & Uruguay illegally deflates ball

Uruguay 1930 (Final): Uruguay police threatens Argentine players & Uruguay illegally deflates ball

Italy 1934 (Final): Italy police threatens Czech players & Italy injures Czech players

Italy 1938 (Semifinal): Brazil fields an alternative team against Italy for unexplained reasons

Uruguay 1950 (Final Round): Uruguay gets a victory against Sweden with an offside goal in the last minutes

Germany 1954 (Tournament): Doping scandal involving Germany yet the title was never vacated

Brazil 1958 (Semifinal): Brazilian player breaks the leg of French captain with the game tied, leaving France with 10 men for the rest of the game

Brazil 1962 (First Round): Garrincha should have been sent off and a penalty awarded to Spain, instead Brazil scored on a counter. Brazil would have been out in group stages had they lost that game.

England 1966 (Final): A phantom goal that never crossed the line gives England the win against Germany in the last minutes of extra time

Brazil 1970 (Semifinal): Pele should have been sent off for elbowing the face of an Uruguayan player, leaving Brazil with 10 men for the rest of the game, and ineligible to play in the final even if they won

Germany 1974 (Final): Germany is wrongly given a penalty, later admitted by the referee & German press invents a fake story about Cruyff having an affair, which makes Cruyff's wife very upset the night before the final, sending them nearly into divorce merely hours before the decisive game

Argentina 1978 (Semifinal Round): Peru lets Argentina score 6 goals to make sure they make it to the final on goal difference

Argentina 1986 (Quarterfinals): Argentina scores a goal with a handball against England

(continued...)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bfjxgT6SDYk?t=1m21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany 1990 (Final): Germany is wrongly given a penalty in the last minutes, later admitted by the referee

Brazil 1994 (Quarterfinals): Brazil should have had a goal disallowed for Romario's offside (Bebeto scores) & Branco elbows Overmars, play goes on and Brazil scores again

France 1998 (Final): Ronaldo is poisoned before the final game

Brazil 2002 (Tournament): Belgium has a goal disallowed for unknown reasons that would have been 1-0 & Penalty wrongly given to Luisão against Turkey & Portugal, Spain and Italy went out refballed by South Korea

Italy 2006 (Round of 16): Italy dives into a penalty in the last minutes against Australia

Spain 2010 (Group Stage & Quarterfinals): Chile and Spain agree to a tie because it benefits both, behavior that should have got them out of the tournament & Spain refballs Paraguay with offside and penalty calls

Sup Forums is shook desu

Keep telling more WC stories OP, I'm lurking. I'm not here to shit on a sport or anything like that, I just enjoy the stories.

I'll never forget when Klose got away with blocking a goal with his hand late in the game against the US. Literally the USA would have been in a semifinal match.

What's your point? Refs are fucking garbage? Yeah we know. I can't wait for the 4th umpire shit to be implemented.

Your only cup is a farse senpai

& both of your cups are farses. What's your point?

>both
we have like 20

Both of your cups are farses. No one gives a fuck about South American cups, they mean nothing.

>Uruguay 1930 was rigged
we had won the last two olymipcs, and the ball thing was different, we played the first half with an argentinian ball and the second half with an uruguayan ball. Why would deflating the ball help any of the teams?
you ate up the indio memes of 'argie cups were rigged' and now you're with this schizo talk, fuck off.

>Chile and Spain agree to a tie because it benefits both, behavior that should have got them out of the tournament
why? they played based on their interests and got what they wanted, it's not against the rules

so any details about those stories? the south korean refball is the most disgusting that I've ever seen

Chile lost to Spain in that WC game 2-1. This is a based thread but OP got that detail wrong

>south korean refball is the most disgusting that I've ever seen

youre thinking about 2014 wc

>Uruguay 1950 (Final Round): Uruguay gets a victory against Sweden with an offside goal in the last minutes
Oh yeah, that cup was clearly rigged in favour of Uruguay. Poor Brazil.

Nobody is talking exclusively about rigging, just about a number of irregular situations

>Argie conveniently leaves out argie dictatorship helping them win their first WC
Also, 2010 Netherlands refballed Uruguay and almost Spain, mainly by De Jong not receiving a red card after multiple criminal tackles in both matches

I only wrote about winners

How did the dictatorship help though? They didn't actually threaten anyone like the Italian and Uruguay police did in the 30s

It was Frings not Klose

>Videla himself went to talk to the Peruvian team on the half-time break.
That and much more. Just google some
And no, there is no proof of Uruguayan police intimidation in 1930. We didn't even need it back then

There's no proof of anything involving Argentina and Peru either. There's no proof of France poisoning Ronaldo. There's no proof for lots of things, but we all know it happened.

Never heard about Videla talking to the Peruvian players, the most logical explanation of what happened there is that the goalkeeper was Argentine so he let Argentina score.

There's witnesses accounts on those things. Not so much on your allegations about the 30' WC. In fact, first time I ever read something about it is now

Good thread, but we didn't refball Paraguay, who also got a bullshit penalty in that game, we refballed Portugal in thre Ro16 with an offside goal instead.

There's no witnesses accounts to the Peru-Argentina thing, as no Peruvian player ever came forward, closest you have is a Peruvian senator in the 90s and talking about it, which made world news and is still replicated every year ever since

There's Argentine players saying what happened in 1930, i.e.: witnesses accounts

We're the only good guys

Are you saying only Italy in 82 and Germany in 2014 won it legit?

I can't find anything wrong with them

Maybe Germany 2014, Neuer did a penalty on Higuain? But I don't believe that he did, but some people say that he did.

kroos the rat dove to get a free kick that turned into a goal against France. also swheinsteinigger did judo on griezmann in the penalty box right in front of the referee.

>England 1966 (Final): A phantom goal that never crossed the line gives England the win against Germany in the last minutes of extra time

It ended 4-2 tho?

>France 1998 (Final): Ronaldo is poisoned before the final game

Ronaldo suffered an epileptic seizure in the afternoon. Not the best way to prepare a game but the boy was fit
Real conspiracy is how Barthez destroyed him before the eyes of the whole world during the first half

it was an alright contact. ronaldo saw him coming, barthez caught the ball and his body was in the ball's trajectory unlike like faggot schumacher against batiston

I know I was just trying to infuse new consipracy theories to really make people think you know

my man

one of us

No chile won against spain in 2014, but they also lost against spain. I remember Torres diving like a cunt.

Lost against spain in 2010*

So, is Costa Rica a good guy?

Qatar 2022: First 100% legit World Cup, thanks to FIFA's video assistant referees (VAR) technology.

>Argentina 1986 (Quarterfinals): Argentina scores a goal with a handball against England
There were more bad calls in the semis. Linesman earned his bribe.

Imagine making up all this garbage.

>it's ok when we do it, not when evil germans do it

lol, fuck you frog.

good thread argiebro

>Germany 1954 (Tournament): Doping scandal involving Germany yet the title was never vacated

Also, German equalizer in the final was somehow allowed:
youtu.be/bfjxgT6SDYk?t=1m21s

>German press invents a fake story about Cruyff having an affair, which makes Cruyff's wife very upset the night before the final, sending them nearly into divorce merely hours before the decisive game

shouldn't have allowed the wives and bitches to be near the players before the final
this is hollands fault and just bants from ze germans

He forgot to mention the way English and German refs cleared the other team's path to the final. The QF against the argies was especially heinous

T. Mentally ill autistic based Costa Rica poster

Yes, you're always the good guy.

>England 1966 (Final): A phantom goal that never crossed the line gives England the win against Germany in the last minutes of extra time
It was at 3-2 to England at the time and was confirmed to have crossed the line anyway
what you could have brought up was the fact that we bribed the refs, but you didn't

also It's weird that if I mentioned 'Hungary deserved to win' then you automatically know I mean 1954
same goes for Holland and Thierry Henry

Okay we know refs suck
what is your point?

>2002

I agree with every word. That Wilmots goal should have been allowed

the 4th was scored while spectators were on the pitch, butt he ref ignored them, which is against the rules.

I just told why you can't compare the events.....
I pity you

why are people from countries Maradona destroyed so butthurt?
it was like a hundred years ago.

atok

I don't care about you refballing Portugal in that Ro16 match. That faggot Queiroz had Portugal playing with every Portuguese between their goal & a quarter of the field. Portugal had way too much talent for them to deploy a game plan suitable for Bolivia

That Brazil 2002 run to the final was the easiest road to a WC ever. The only strong team you beat was England. Not saying you weren't one of the best teams, but maybe if you had faced stiffer competition you don't win. That German team on the other hand, were total bracket babies.

REAL WINNERS OF EVERY WORLD CUP
1930: Argentina
1934: Czech Republic
1938: Hungary
1950: Brazil
1954: Hungary
1958: France
1962: Spain
1966: Germany
1970: Uruguay
1974: Netherlands
1978: Netherlands
1982: Italy
1986: England
1990: Argentina
1994: Netherlands [EARNS JULES RIMET TROPHY]
1998: Brazil
2002: Italy
2006: Germany
2010: Germany
2014: Germany

Turkey was so much stronger than Englel at that point.

RANKING OF REAL WINNERS
Germany 4
Netherlands 3
Brazil 2
Italy 2
Hungary 2
Argentina 2
France 1
Uruguay 1
Czech Republic 1
Spain 1

Don't forget the shitshow that was the very IDEA of allowing fucking Qatar to host a World Cup.

>Qatar gets to semifinals due to VAR """"""""""malfunctions"""""""""""

Does someone have that pasta detailing all the grievances and shady shit Germany has done over the years in the world cups? Think it was posted by an Argentine.

>2002
>forgetting the Torsten Frings handball on the line against USA the quarterfinals

We would have made it to the final that year if not for refballing.

it was posted by a German, reposted by me once

De Jong didn't even play against Uruguay you dipshit

And it was Uruguay who should have received the red card

toss it, hate it when Krauts think they're clean for some reason

>Player falls over in a World Cup final
>No foul given
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>This is match is rigged!
>This whole tournament is rigged!
>This whole sport is rigged!
>The whole world is rigged!
>Everyone but me is either a robot or an actor
>I'm in some kind of Truman Show where they want to see how I would react to so much blatant corruption!
>That explains why I can't leave my favela in this shithole country!
>Well, there's only one way out
>*loads bullet into gun*
>IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED YOU SICK FREAKS?!

WTF I hate world cup now.

All correct apartment from England as science had proven it crossed.

>Everyone but me is either a robot or an actor

Must be low budget given that my mum is the only regular character.

Post it pls

>1)1954 World Cup - Hungary's team captain Ferenc Puskás, considered by many as the best player in the world in that time, was injured by German defender Werner Liebrich, Germany wins WC. 1 week earlier, Hungary had beaten Germany 8-3 and a doping scandal ensued after half the German team developed jaundice.

>2)1966 - England and Germany collaborately rig the word cup so they eliminate opposing teams using a ref fixing scheme. German Ref Rudolf Kreitlein officiated in the England vs Argentina QF, and English ref Jim Finney officiated in the Germany vs Uruguay QF. Both European sides were severe underdogs. In the Germany vs Uruguay game, the referee (who was Jim Finney, from England) had not recognised a handball by Schnellinger on the goal line and then had sent off two players from Uruguay: Horacio Troche and Héctor Silva. Germany later met England in the World Cup Final.

>3) 1970 - German's food poison English goalkeeper Gordon Banks. Germany ends up beating England in extra time.

>4) 1974 - Carlos Caszely of Chile became the first player in world cup history to be sent off with a red card in a group match against West Germany.

>5) 1974 - Bernd Hölzenbein of West Germany dives for a penalty after being down against Holland. Germany wins WC. Joao Havelange, who was FIFA President from 1974 until 1999 later states the world cup was rigged for Germany (host) to win.

>6)1982 - West Germany scored through a goal by Horst Hrubesch again Austria, seeing both teams to qualify for the next stage. West Germany aimlessly kicks the ball around for the next 80 minutes while the Spanish crowd yells "Fuera! Fuera!" ("Out!"). One German fan was so upset by his team's display that he burned his German flag in disgust. FIFA introduced a revised qualification system at subsequent World Cups in which the final two games in each group were played simultaneously due to the German's disgusting faggotry.

>7) 1982 - German keeper Harald Schumacher decapitates French player Patrick Battiston to prevent him from scoring. Battiston was knocked inconscious, suffered a fractured vertebrae,a broken jaw, and lost 2 teeth. The ref doesn't even award Schumacher a yellow card. Germany ends up beating France in penalties

>8) 1986- West Germany and Mexico draw 0–0 after extra time after 2 Mexico goals are disallwed. Germany wins in penalties.

>9) 1990- Germany player Rudi Völler taunts Holland's best player Frank Rijkaard to cause an altercation and get Rijkaard ejected from the game. Germany beats Holland.

>10) 1990- Germany dives untouched vs Czechoslovakia in the semi-final, the penalty secured a 1-0 win.

>11) 1990- Germany again dives for a 1-0 win against Argentina in minute 85. Argentina saw Roberto Sensini and Pedro Monzon with red cards during the match in what was deemed the worst final in history.

>12)1994- Germany dives against Bulgaria to salvage a quarterinal defeat with a penalty but Bulgaria holds on to see the Germans off 2-1

>13) 2002- German handballs not called against them in a match against USA. Germany ends up winning 1-0

>14) 2006- German player Miroslav Klose shatters Argentine Goalkeeper Roberto Abbondanzieri's ribs. Abbondanzieri is carted off. Germany scores on backup keeper Leonardo Franco to draw 1-1 and proceeds to win in penalties

>15) 2010- Germany cheats against England, disallowing a clear goal which would've leveled the score and changed the momentum of the game. Alas the goal is not recognized and Germany proceeds to beat England on counterattacks 4-1.

>16) 2014: Argentine Forward Gonzalo Higuain is violently kneed in the chin, an impact that can actually kill a person thanks to the tremors sent up to the brain [that is the reason any time it happens in UFC/MMA the guy is usually knocked out cold and the fight is stopped]. German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer does not receive a warning. Germany wins in Extra time.

Why Brasil in 1950?

didn´t you know we rigged that one?

You didn't rig it, but you wouldn't have had a chance without the offside goal

While Brazil did absolutely nothing against the rules

2002 makes me seethe. Thanks for posting friend.

>lies, truths and half-truths

Your post wouldn't be a complete joke if you just posted facts with context.

Yes Germany was given a wrong penalty in 1990 and maybe 1974. What you exclude is that 100% stonewall correct penalties for Germany in BOTH matches were not given.

There was also disgusting refball in the Spain vs Portugal match. With proper refs Portugal would have won.

Why are South Americans so autistic about the World Cup?

jog on kiwi, you should be asleep by now

What about Brasil Colombia in 2014? We made a fucking song about that reffball

only time the world remembers they exist

I remember torres diving in 2010 and fucking us up

I forgot about that. Nerman's back was supposedly broken in that game.

There's one thing about 1998 final that shows that it is clearly rigged :

Before the 2nd corner is shot, you can clearly see Roberto Carlos winking to Zidane with his eyes going down, indicating that Roberto will spread his legs, so that Zizou can send the ball inbetween.

Next thing you know, bing header of le zizou that goes between the legs of Roberto "I betrayed my country for a big check" Carlos

Look it up on youtube, just before the 2nd corner, the one that led to the second goal

>Qatar 2022: First 100% legit World Cup
This one hasn´t been legit since 2010

That was a fake injury, they contracted a double to fake the moving to the hospital, if you see the videos you can see that the double doesn’t have the tattoos and was always covering his face, (they even fired the nurse that claimed that the one in the ambulance wasn’t Neymar) that was just an excuse so the monkeys didn’t chimp out and had someone to blame when they lose to Germany (“we didn’t played with nerman against Germany so our lose was justified”) then Germany raped them and they little theater fell harder than the wtc

Also LO DE YEPEZ SI FUE GOL HIJUEPUTA

It's the biggest event of the most popular sport of all times

>1958: France
You
Can
Fuck
OFF

>le everything is rigged meme