Spotted in Northern Ireland

Cafe promises discount to American tourists if they dump trump.
How do we respond
>a) spam fab page with pictures and videos of trump
>b) debate them in a gentlemanly manner on why they blatantly don't like trump
>c) options a and b
>d) do nothing
>e) let the barer of dubs decide

Will provide link to Facebook once a suitable verdict has been reached.
Personally I'd prefer option 2. Maybe include a few trump pictures for a laugh.

Also what would burgers think of this if you were a tourist in Northern Ireland?

Other urls found in this thread:

cafe-soul.com/
kikebook.com/Café-Soul-242024822498082
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yeah i promise i will be #nevertrump
>get discount
>return to the greatest nation on earth
>vote trump anyways

>Promise to dump trump
>Get 10% off
>Vote for Trump anyway
>They just gave a 10% discount to a Trump supporter

legitimate target

Walk in. Get 10% discount. Vote for Trump out of spite for the common retard.

pussies
tell them you're voting trump as you're walking out the door

Ask americans why the fuck they came here in the first place.

This too

Funny enough religious war has attracted many to our fine country

>get in there for a beer
>poo
>dont flush the toilet
>take a piss and miss
>dont tip

Yeah, jihad.

dox the cafe so we can get keks work done

Catholics vs Protestants koalabro

what a faggoty thing to put on a cafe

They need 9001 pizzas delivered to them, payment on delivery.

Australia, I love you

I used to raid with a guy in WoW that was from Australia, really nice guy, always full of the bantz. We'd bant about who was the better balance druid, and generally have a good time.

Lads no, if you attack them they win.

>say dump trump
>get 10% discount and buy something
>proceed to wear MAGA hat after checking out
>whisper "can't stump the trump"

We should start again. A twelfth without widespread violence is no fun.

>Can just lie and get 10% discount for nothing

wew they didnt think this one through did they

looks awful

why would anyone go to a cafe that looks like a hole in the wall bar with glory holes

>mfw this is the time of the year when normie amerifats visit Europe with their ideas of it being a socalist multicult paradise

If you see an american tourist, casually mention how much you like Trump and watch them squirm

retards

It's just publicity.
Before that, they would get few customers
Now, they will get a lot of customers
It's better if 10 customers buy something worth 9$ than 5 customers buying something worth 10$.
It's simple business

Go into the cafe, tell them you're voted vor Trump and pay 10% more. Then when you pay the bill, you tip them 10% less and you get the last laugh.

This.

It's better not to give them your business.

This

>Average day in Slovenia

Publish Facebook page link already OP

Starting with the purge of twadell camp...
B-but it's the trump supporters that are stupid

/thread

Pay full price, just to trigger those pseudo-bong potatoniggers.

Trump supporters will not shop there because of their anti Trump beliefs. Customers who need their products and would go there anyway will just lie for the ten percent discount. It's NOT good business practice and it was NOT thought through, just dumbasses mixing emotions with business.

>painting a bullseye on your front window
wew

Remind Americans that NIre. took Pfizer and they shouldn't let them take any more companies.

Still looking for fb. What do I put on Google for lulz? There's only 3 reviews so far cafe-soul.com/

>they didn't increase prices before offering a "10% discount"

Loathesome hipsters are everywhere now. They're even gentrifying the run-down sectarian slum in Belfast where I grew up with their fucking cafés.

Cafe before
>Literally nobody on Sup Forums heard of them

Cafe now
>Lets dox them
>Lets go there and get 10% off xD xD
>Lets give them free advertisement by spamming their Facebook

Some Places in the UK don't really take the whole tipping thing seriously usually a few bar/restaurants and the pizza are the only ones that get tipped.
Trips of justice. cafe - soul dot com (no spaces)

Buuuuuuttt Merchant, it's going to be fuunnnnyy

I want to go promise, get the discount, and then vote for him anyway. No one will ever know.

why do fucking foreigners have to weigh in on OUR politics. It drives me up the fucking wall.
Irrelevant people with irrelevant opinions.

>trump supporters will not shop there because of their anti Trump beliefs
bullshit, saving money is much more important than that.
Plus, you would have a lot of edgelord trump supporters who will just buy shit from there and when they're done they will tell them that they are voting for Trump, as evidenced by this thread.

kikebook.com/Café-Soul-242024822498082

>"oy vey, I promise you goys, now where's my discount?"
>votes for Trump anyways

Do not let them intimidate you

What town is this? I have a trump shirt and I wanna go in and order something and see their faces

If you get the discount they win

Probably some coffee shop set up by hipsters which will be bust within 6 months.

>Go to cafe
>order food
>leave 10% tip
>tell them you support Trump

God Bless America

Current year, a world without borders and trump is literally the next hitler

This.

Tell them you're donating the 10% savings to his campaign

We have similar shit here also, though not the Dump Trump shit.

Well, unless you live on Commiefornia I bet.

Can someone make kikebook a website that redirects to Facebook?

>sit down
>irish man does a sword dance on a table.
>AHEM
>oi sowry dair m8, didnt see yer sittin' har har har
>Ill have a coffee
>arrrrrr ye be an american. If ye dump trump i give ye 10 persaders off da queens derblooms
>i endorse trump. Ill pay regular price.
>but m8...thats 10 bloody smotherin' percentile off ye queens quid.
>open trench coat. Pull out sawed off 12 guage. Pump it.
>o-o-okay m8y.
>AMERICAFUCKYAH.JPG

>not realizing Sup Forums is infested with summer newfags who just want to be edgy while mom is at work

I wonder how they'd respond if I walked in and asked them why they would want to dump?

Well done NI business, lets hope Brexit doesn't fuck everything up ehh? Let's get this viral so the world will show their disapproval of Trump and send this as a message to the American people. NO TRUMP.

Has anybody commented and got a response yet?

>not being edgy all the time
It's like you're gay or something

Have you been to Ireland?

I have, parents have house there, and I studied at Uni in Galway one summer.

Ireland is a shithole. Like, the first 400 times you see some rolling hills and sheep herds is cute, but everything there sucks.

They are all on welfare, known as "the dole".

The girls are gross. I expected pale redheads, but its just greasy 4/10's everywhere.

Every Irish restaurant is the same "pub fare", no chinks in their Chinese restaurants, guiness ads are 79% of their advertising.

Every other shop sells "authentic" Irish sweaters (made in New Zealand), and these gay celtic wall hanging decorations. The "classier" shops pimp Irish crystal. I have so much Irish crystal (because my Mom is a sucker) I could literally open my own store. They also sell Guinness t-shirts every 4 feet.

They are all quick to steal. Parents bought property from local friendly farmer. It's obvious they use the house/cars when parents aren't there. They also tried some real estate shenanigans to jew my Dad, but as a rich American, he basically pushed their inbred shit in.

Speaking off, my Dad got a job in one of their hospitals. He is a highly respected Doctor, and they begged him to work part time when he was on vacation/retirement in Ireland. He says their hospitals feel like a time machine to the 1980's.

So, let them tale a few pence of a pint and some fish stew. They will still be the dregs of Europe who lacked the balls to go to America like my ancestors who didn't want to be English sex slaves.

call in and vocaroo it nigel

No reply yet

>user is talking about NI
>amerilard spews shit about ROI
Howling.

>country that has NOTHING to do with another country's leader
>still tries to affect the politics there anyway

The internet was the beginning of the end for mankind.

>say you dump Trump
>receive discount
>return to US
>vote for Trump

devilpepe.jpg

Top kek leafbro

Hillary supporters are literally trying to bribe people to not vote for Trump.
I can't believe it, the memes have come true again!

nice

My parents triggered a few Yanks and Aussies by talking up Brexit

Been to that shithole too. You think we care about your little orangmen spaz outs.

>Derry
>No! Londonderry

It was cool to see English armored vehicles roam the streets and the 100's on camera's and listening devices. I have never seen quite so much chain link in my life.

Saw "dangerous" riots where one fat autist ran around with a fucking crossbow.

That entire Island is terrible. I guess it's nice for old American's to buy vacation homes, so they can get all philosophical about where they came from. Frankly, I wish they just kept the beach house.

>It was cool to see English armored vehicles roam the streets and the 100's on camera's and listening devices. I have never seen quite so much chain link in my life.
>Saw "dangerous" riots where one fat autist ran around with a fucking crossbow.
Yeah they also burned their own homes down, bunch of autists. You do realize we don't give a flying fuck about NI anymore right?
>He thinks we even think about americans
Lad, you have a nigger president and you're possibly going to have a woman president that will force liberal shit down and Cuck your country for years to come, you got BLM groups and a nigger just killed some white people the other day over there right?
>calling here a shithole
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones lad.

32% off and it's a deal

Goodbye thread

"He thinks we even think about americans"

When I was in NI, the TOP news story was that Clinton visited and said Derry. It's all people talked about for weeks.

Parents Irish Neighbors constantly ask us to send American goods, and always want to come to the States. I literally get treated like a foreign dignitary.

There are literally fucking shrines built to John Wayne because of a 60 year old movie, not to mention all the talk about "The Field" and that Tom Cruise/Nicole Kidman movie (I'm sure you know the one). I've seen more pictures of JFK in Ireland than America.

All you do is worship us.

As far as violence and racial strife, you get that we actually like it, right? We day dream about race war, and get melodramatic about our politics because our day to day lives or so comfy.

There's a place called Burger Urge in my city that has a "Mrs Clinton Burger"

They don't have a Trump one

Seems dumb to me.

>Also what would burgers think of this if you were a tourist in Northern Ireland?

I'd think that unless you're able to pull the lever one way or the other in the fall you should keep out of it just like our pols should have kept out of Brexit.

>that face a mexican visitor makes when sees this

Why on earth would anyone want to eat anything named after a disgusting old hag?

As a proud burger this offends me

People can't just lie*, just like a "no guns allowed" sign stops shooters. Use your head.

*Except Hillary

>when I was in NI
>doesn't understand the difference between NI and ROI
We're done here burger nigger.

Wow. An entire 20 cents off a 2 dollar cup of coffee. So fucking generous

>10%
might aswell just go to a better cafe with better prices in that regards anyway

I hate this shit, theyve been doing it with BLM in london and shit like the who ever you burgers vote for has nothing to do with these fags

LETS RAID!!

I did my bit

Claim they are Ulster nationalists as they seems like they are probably republicans. Best way to cause trouble. I contacted my Norn Iron contacts to see if they want some cheap food and laughs.

Urge is gay

NO YOU FAGGOTS WHAT FUCKING FAGGOT SHOP IS THIS, WHAT SHOP IS THIS IM FROM IRELAND AND THIS ISNT ACCEPTABLE

yo where is that

you sound like a massive faggot for not just going in, saying you hate trump, and enjoying the discount

Get out paddy. here to nick potatoes?

You get out you hun bastard I was born here

Let's get it going lads

book com/Café-Soul-242024822498082/

>northern ireland
>y'all

>leave 10% tip
You lost me there