YOU GON GIVE ME ONE LIL' EGGROLL!?

YOU GON GIVE ME ONE LIL' EGGROLL!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=du_CSPBoa7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tick tock

how could his legs hurt when he never used them?

there's two there

WATCH MY SIDES MAN!

what ep is this?

Does he not realize that one eggroll has the same amount of calories as a frozen pizza?

Then again, I guess at the junction in his life he doesn't care.

gotta eat big to get big

You are a fucking retard, a frozen pizza is like 1200 calories, do you even know what an eggroll is?

James K

don't forget the sodium when dunking it in soy sauce

Keep your arms in buddy!

BUT ITS FRIED

not party pizzas

Yes, I'm American.

not same guy

r u sure

Did anyone else want to fuck the daughter? She's getting pretty fat too but I'd give her some cardio if you get what I'm saying

nvm fucking shit... it is him... why not just kill yourself with overdose or something. Sure he's on plenty of pills.

According to some comments on YouTube he died a few days ago. Rip in peace.

which ep is the augh my legs one

Just a taste, James?

>"if I don't stop eating so much I'll die soon."
>[eats 10000 kcal in a single meal]
>ARGH MUH LEGS

Who would win, James or a buffet tray of fried rice?

imagine how many midgets it would take to carry his funeral casket

One tray? James would breeze through that, no problem.

did james dad get anything done with the tractors or anything?

AUGH MAH LAYGS

post the pasta already

>one lil tray

Don't fucking post it

>10,000 KCal
>10,000,000 Cal

Jesus Christ

>Americans are this fucking retarded

Kilocalories are what we call "calories".

That's what we use, dumbass.

>>[eats 10000 kcal in a single meal]
Probably what I eat in three days. This guys doesn't even deserve those fucking legs he complains about

Eating 10000 KCals in 3 days means you eat 3333 KCals a day. That's still too much.

I would not be game enough to sit on a toilet if I was that fat.

>these are the type of people who manage to destroy convenience store toilets

>I'm not like those other 6000+ pound girls

Imagine the kind of turds a creature like this can produce. Like fucking anacondas

bwah

Can they be circus strongman midgets?

She clearly has some mental issues

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

>europoors
>artificially mutliplying calories to seem less poor

>3333 KCals a day. That's still too much.
not necessarily. I had a goal of about 3600kcal/day when I was boxing 3 times a week and I'm only 6'3. taller guys would need even more.

I was thinking earlier that an average newborn baby weighs between 7 to 9 pounds. So James is basically the size of around 100 new born babies. Now my question is, who would win in a fight, James or 100 new born babies?

she's really thin in reality

best meme in a long time.

>my 600lb life thread
>almost 100 replies
>no Penny posts

>see these threads
>drink an extra Dr. Pepper for shits and giggles because your not as fat as these fat fucks
Who /sinister/ here?

Yeah about 3000, trainer approved program. I'm a Mr. Skeltal, eating this much is fucking torture for me. Eating three times as much in one sitting would kill me for sure

It would end up being a battle of attrition on whoever could last longer in which case James is the obvious victor

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wkld, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

(You)

>take a deep breath
> NO!

we need a bigger hole

screencap?

aye he might outlast 100 newborns but imagine him vs a 2-3 year old. little kid could just slap his legs and there's nothing he could do about it.

I'd wager he could maybe defeat 25-30 babies but the guy is effectively immobile and lacks any sort of stamina. They would eventually overpower him similar to a bunch of bees surrounding and heat deathing one of those Japanese hornets. I guess we'll never know though.

really? a screencap of a youtube comment is the source you're asking for?

>implying the babies won't open up his wounded legs and crawl into his body and possess him.

Too much.

The only thing newborns can do is eat, piss and shit. While the morbidly obese man can also only do this he still has cognitive thought.

Guess 100 babies would win after all.

That dude would dominate that. My friends dad was morbidly obese and he would order two of the biggest cheeseburgers at fuddruckers and gave no fucks what people thought. He would sweat profusely before taking the first bite like he was precumming in his pants, fat people are gross desu

Irish lad here, what are the essential fat people shows I should be watching?

I assume OP's image is from that 600lbs thing?

damn is this kino guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=du_CSPBoa7M

Yeh. Just watch those for now.

Leeesah I need ta ta use tha bathroom... get clint up...

At least post something original, you lame fuck.

>that thing cucked some guy
>that thing is a chad in amerifat
Really forces you to process this new information

the babies could rip his skin
he could only push away a few
if they had any remotely sharp object,he would actually lose

these threads have inspired me to lose weight, thanks, they should broadcast these on every fat person's television

I'm sorry, I should have been sleeping hours ago and I'm losing my grip. Think it's time to stop posting for the night

way to go user! these threads truly are good reminder / inspiration

had an accident? you fucking shit yourself. you are the accident.

Quick, post inspiration

What kind of life can land you in a situation like that?

I prefer his body on the left desu

t. girl

>Look how fit I got. All I did was just eat right. My rhino skin has nothing to do with all the trenbolone I took

usually people with depression or some other illness or mental problem and they just give up, stop going out and indulge themselves on constant food.

Usually you'd just get fat from doing this, but these people have toxic families/friends who enable their lifestyle by continuing to overfeed them even when they're physically unable to do it themselves

What happened to his belly button

AHHH DON'T LET MUH LEGS DROP

James K is one of my favourite new memes. I hope he becomes a mainstay

how does he masturbate?

#savebayley

I want to rescue her.

In this one he screams in pain getting lowered out of an extra wide amberlance into a fat clinic

Muscle atrophy hurts pretty bad.
Also, you don't need to exercise your nerves to keep them working.

He doesn't. He can't even pee so he uses a catheter. Of all the limitations of being morbidly obese I think the worst one is not being able to fap.

He'd have a heart attack if he tried to do it.

I hope this piece of shit dies soon so she can go back to school.