LET'S BRING MDE BACK

Alright guys time to get serious about this.

How do we get Sam back on the air so he can keep doing what he does best, namely triggering SJWs and Trump-haters and BTFOing nu-male racetraitor redditor cucks like Tim "Hide Dick" Heidecker? It's bottom of the ninth right now, if we keep putting pressure on the networks, they'll have to listen to us because numbers talk.

This is it, guys. Moment of truth. Even if you didn't really like the show or agree with Sam because of personal shit, you have to admit it was the most original program out there that didn't just put the same tired bullshit as everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>triggering SJWs and Trump-haters and BTFOing nu-male racetraitor redditor cucks

This is why nobody likes you.

Sup, Tim?

Stab any backs lately?

sam has a distinctive mouth

yeah this. grow up and leave your house please. maybe then you'll actually see the racism/sexism minorities encounter on a daily basis. Fuck off, trumptard.

sam is too old for tv now, just let him fade away in peace. also there are two other members of MDE

The show really came at the best and worst time. All of this meme-political shit in the air got it attention but at the same time it was too controversial. Did anybody else just find it funny and entertaining?
>Choose your words carefully big guy, that's my wife you're talking about
>One day the world's going to go to you little man, and various other undesirables. But that's okay! Just remember who built this place

This is probably why we should keep supporting the people who made that.

So we can actually get more stuff LIKE that.

The youtube channels live on. Would be nice if they could do some more stuff with a budget though. The more elaborate skits like The Wall Show and all of the ending musical numbers were great.

His mouth looks like :3

the free market of the internet can pay for his shitty show :)

Fuck off, Sam.

The problem is, Sam cannot into humour. Triggering people isn't itself humour.

He killed MDE and it's just going to further fall into obscurity since the other members actually need jobs to live.

that's debatable

It was a shit show on a network for 15 year olds by some hack who likes causing a negative reaction from people because it's easier than making them laugh. Like how empty and boring does your life have to be for the primary source of enjoyment you have is to try and get a rise out of and "trigger" people so you can have a pointless repetitive argument both parties have had a million times amd then go back to your equally dull buddies to tell them how you "totally owned" some "sjw cuck". Instead of realizing the reality that it was just two retards screaming at each other while normal people look down and try to hurry past.

Also Sup Forums doesn't have the numbers to do shit. The entrie website averages 500k unique visitors a month, and considering before the election it was 300k it's safe to say that a good chunk of that is Sup Forums and Sup Forums tourism from Trump. So you would be lucky if 50k people even fleetingly looked at this board over a month, then you have to think how many of that 50k are looking right now at this very second at this very thread and actually care about some shit adult swim show. You'll be lucky to get 25 people tops and even that's a big stretch .

Made for BBC

>LET'S BRING MDE BACK
I agree! My Digital Escape were great!

The show sucked, I don't know why Sup Forums and Sup Forums likes to pretend that even a third of the skits were good.

MDE is best when it's reality and Sam is trolling.

you claim to be a fan, yet you either haven't heard or flat out ignored the fact that Sam has stated that he didn't enjoy the process of filming WP, and that he would prefer to write books and create a video game. If he doesn't want to create a season 2 then you should respect the guy's wishes. Support him as he writes his books and creates his video games. Begging for him to return to television isn't helping anything.

>maybe then you'll actually see the racism/sexism minorities encounter on a daily basis. Fuck off, trumptard.
Please tell me you don't actually believe this constantly shilled libtard bullshit

>still shilling this ugly unfunny autist

fuck off Sup Forums

Wow, you never see the "racism is over" posters anymore since Obama left office. Their all "racism is right" posters now.

If these were real all three would be doing the angry crab only the two on the left are saying
>I'm Spiderman and I dislike NIGGERS!
>haha wow Raimi that's a bit much

>tfw no Alex gf
It hurts.

Sam trolling is just edgy most of the time. A few I like like the car show but when he's just telling hipsters to fuck themselves it's not entertaining. The show has some great stuff on millennial dread, retardation and self-loathing. That's what MDE are best at. There were some great skits in World Peace, and the ones that weren't straight up funny were at least interesting.

>You will never protect her
>You will never be her non-emo bf that she loves no matter what
>You will never do a qt video together

>MUH HEALTH INSURANCE

what did he mean by this?

>It was a shit show on a network for 15 year olds by some hack who likes causing a negative reaction from people because it's easier than making them laugh.
>Implying MDE wasn't funny
>Instead of realizing the reality that it was just two retards screaming at each other while normal people look down and try to hurry past.
No, it's not and that's far too simplistic thinking. Looking at it from "sides" is retarded as well. Calling people out on their bullshit, that's harming the world and others; and also for persona responsibility and accountability, regardless about how they "feel" isn't a "side". They're right. This "they're both just the same"argument holds no water and it's not an legitimate argument to compare them as though they're equal
radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/

Why did you attach a bunch of links about uninteresting guys mad that nobody wants to fuck them?

>Why did you attach a bunch of links about uninteresting guys mad that nobody wants to fuck them?
Why did you not even read what I posted and then shitpost about it not only like that was an actual argument but even further cementing the fact that you didn't even bother to read

Sorry i dont want this racist shit back and for every thread you make to shill this i will counter shill with what a racist he is i also have people from my university watching this board to make sure you dont succeed and believe me, you wont

Hi Sam. I really wish you would pop off and remove some commies instead of everyone just blaming you for it every time.

I'll actually support you on this user, good work

Doing gods work phamalam

>LETS BRING MDE BACK
No

>This is it, guys. Moment of truth. Even if you didn't really like the show or agree with Sam because of personal shit, you have to admit it was the most original program out there that didn't just put the same tired bullshit as everyone else.

DELUSION
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

Your show sucked. Get over it.