What does his morning routine look like?

What does his morning routine look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt5247022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look few times in the mirror and accept reality.
Then he goes on with his day.

Makes love to Lena Dunham

>wake up
>grababrushandputalittlemakeup
>asgeagmbranbananashakeup
(Awhsgsjdjdjsjsjahakeup)

Wake up next to his girlfriend. Picks up his casio watch with a white dial and metal link bracelet. It's around 6:15-6:30. Goes downstair to put the coffee on. Pours himself a bowl of cherrios. Walks to work.

I don't know, but I bet it doesn't involve checking an empty bank account.

Kek

Why did girls laugh in the theater when he took off the mask?

>5000 sit ups
>look in mirror
>cry because abs don't make you look cool with a face like that

cantwakeup.jpg

What a lazy Jew joke

Because he looked like a nerdy kid, not a disfigured old sith

Can you use the force to create abs?

Can you use the force to self fellate?

I think so

>actors
>working
gr8 b8

m.imdb.com/title/tt5247022/

>[autistic screeching]

Yeah. A fledgling jedi who knows NOTHING about being a Jedi and has NO formal training gets fucking REKT by one of the strongest Jedis in the world...

Because good always prevails, right? Fucking trash series to the core.

this shouldn't have made me laugh

School shooter Ren was the only good thing about the movie.

>Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (Hey, what up girl?)

LOTS AND LOTS OF SEAMEN'S SEMEN

Is that what you do?

YOU WANTED TO

Why does he wear a mask anyway?

Hey, Paterson.

Adam is that you?

so someone would care who he was

I live in the First order Executive Suite in Starkiller Base. My name is Kyle Ren. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Kylo Ren, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there