It's Over

regated.com/2016/07/rasmussen-trump-leads-clinton-seven-percent/

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-s-lead-over-trump-shrinks-after-controversial-week-n607351
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GG

I'll wait for other polls as well, but yes there has been a slow trend for more Trump support.

I wonder what finally caused it? Dallas shooter? Comey and Lynchs questionings?

Real talk why is Trump always and only ahead in Rasmussen polls? Also MAGA

>drudge

Nice try.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-s-lead-over-trump-shrinks-after-controversial-week-n607351

Dallas, Bernie victims shifting, investigations. Trump not making any edgy speeches.

Barney's surrender will now give people no alternative. It's either the media's hate child or the most disgusting example of a politician ever.

Gary is too lame to be considered; the LP should have chosen McAfee instead.

Probably because it's the only poll that uses an accurate reflection of likely voters instead of being skewed heavily Democrat.

i don't know if I could handle it if mcafee were in on this shitshow too

>week old poll

Nice try.

typical sneaky mexican trying to lie. face it, paco, trump is going to win and he is going to win big. the wall will be built.

he hasnt even shut her down in a debate yet has he?

I predicted a Trump landslide months ago.

once the debates start, trump will continue to rise. he will keep rising until all the polls are 60-40 Trump.

he will be too high in the polls for them to even try and rig the election.

Why do people even mention any other candidates but the main two? You think a third party would ever win?

Pretty much this. Also, Kazakhstan is a cool place. Are you a descendant of Ghengis or a Slav?

People who thought trump can lose to fucking Clinton are retarded

Internet is now a thing, media doesn't have control anymore

Rasmussen polls almost always favor Republicans relative to other polls, because Rasmussen designs their polls to try to predict the election rather than to reflect general public opinion. Voter participation was only about 62% in 2008 and 58% in 2012. Republicans and Conservatives are more likely to vote than the general population, so polls of the general population tend to be biased in favor of Democrats compared to actual election results. Rasmussen tends to deviate from other polls, but to get closer to the election's final results.

Side note: That 4% drop-off in 2012 should tell you something about how unpopular Romney really was.

As long as Trump continues to talk about the Emails, Comey, and Lynch... He has a very good chance of winning this.

POLLS MEAN ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT

Polls only matter after debates and within the last 2 weeks of an election.

Dallas shooter was a real turning point. Even if Trump is racist megaHitler, he's not a retarded race baiter like Obama.

While I like all the polls that are now showing Trump taking the lead, you guys have to at least agree that Rasmussen has always been a little skewed towards Trump, much like how Reuters always shows Clinton having double digit leads over Trump.

Liberals on suicide watch

Hes reached his ceiling guys, he's dropping after here. This is the end of trumps campaign guys, i swear.

yeah, it's a shame the RNC is Friday and the election in November. Why did Trump have to reach his ceiling now? God, what a miserable and unlucky time in the election to reach the ceiling! Truly it is over for 'ol Trumpo.

Do Americans actually eat pizza like that?

Trump should soften the tone on social media, which he's done

And drive hard for male latino & male black voters

If I put myself in the shoes of a black man, surely Hillary as a high achieving white female working for the govt is somewhat hostile

>who is James K. Polk/ Abraham Lincoln/ Theodore Roosevelt/ Ross Perot
It's rare for one to make more than a tiny bit of headway, but there are several examples in history of someone who out of nowhere won or seriously fucked things up for someone else.

I'm a liberal and I'm jumping for joy. Hillary is not liberal shes a shill conformist

>And drive hard for male latino & male black voters

black woman VP

He'll get an even bigger bump from the convention.The protesters will play right into his hands.

The Dem's convention is going to be a nightmare for Hillary. You're going to have massive protest and in order to placate them, they're going to have to blame whitey in a lot of speeches.

He doesn't even have to do very well at the debates because all the pressure is going to be on Hillary.

I do wish he'd spend more time in Ohio, Penn and Florida.

Because if they actually get noticed we might get over this bullshit failure bipartisan system. Trump and Bernie have already shown that the two parties are idiot because neither of them are actually part of the parties they ran as

diamond&silk as VP when

It was an ad for stuffed crust

So, when we start shilling for the left?

In my experience, only people from NYC

Instead he's spending time in states he's guaranteed to win. Not the best strategy but as long as he keeps quiet and lets Cunty self destruct he'll be fine

You mean white wimin VP?
No one likes black girls

some cuck poll had trump down 9% in PA while another had him up 2%

i dont know which is correct... but polling is failing

Rasmussen isnt the best poll

hopefully soon. It's getting harder to find liberals to offend

I miss unhinged trump tho

Trump will win with 60% of the vote.

>rasmussen

KEK

real libs don't get offended easily. It's totalitarian neolibs that get their pussies hurt all the time

Media trying to pin the swing on emails, but...

>Fifty-five percent (55%) of whites and 52% of other minority voters now thinkthere is a war on police in America, but only 31% of blacks agree. However, 60% of all voters think comments critical of the police made by some politicians make it more dangerous for police officers to do their job.

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

We're just having fun bra, we know shit could change but Clinton's whole strategy basically needed a big lead early on as she can only lose votes. Of Course something can happen and there probably will be some reversal of fortunes to keep things interesting.

There's still time to nominate jeb and get a real winner and true conservative on the ticket

This is just a desperate attempt to get blacks, hispanics, and liberal whites to go out and vote.

>true conservative
>Calls mom crying when he fails his state's standardized test
Seems about right

The globalists have been too greedy and presomptuous when pushing their obviously corrupt candidate and it is backfiring.

There is an establishment fatigue in the population, the globalists should have settled for another candidate.

hillary is appealing to criminals.... too bad most dont vote

ITT: Polls

t. Borat

>Rasmussen
Not after 2012
The Quinnipiac polls are much more interesting

Less return on investment with Trump. They know Hillary will get them back.

The last two weeks, liberals have been gloating over polls that show Slithery slightly ahead of Trump. The same liberal media said any Trump supporters unphased were "data deniers."

This week Slithery is beginning to slip below the margin of error and Trump is gaining in some polls, beating her in others. I'm sure the same liberal media from last week will tell us how these polls are just an anomaly and will proceed to deny the data.

I personally don't care about polls because they're meant to shape public opinion, not shape it; I just find it laughable how the left lives by the philosophy that "it's OK when MY side does it."

Bonus points for Bernvictims lashing out at their sellout meme candidate.

Rasmussen is still correct 80% of the time. SurveyUSA does best with a 90% hitrate. The difference ain't that big.

>Implying Hilary is liberal
>Implying the media is liberal
>Implying voters aren't idiot followers

I think he meant someone else entirely, SAY they got behind O'Mally, they wouldn't have had someone as deeply in their pocket as Clinton but he wouldn't have been so repulsive to the electorate

I beg to differ. O'Mally is an obvious shape shifter and completely repulsed me. His platform was more aligned with me but he was just weak as fuck and everyone could see it

No. Bad game. It wasn't even a contest. We smashed them without trying.

Uninstall, shills.

i supported Bernie and am quite disappointed that he in the end backed fucking Hillary. For a while I was debating whether or not I was gonna vote Green or not, but at this point I think I'm gonna just vote for Trump. It doesn't really matter anymore. I want to see the world on fire.

My only other choices were even more absurd, blame the Democrats for not running a real candidate

Proper polling

Agreed. But she was preselected since 2004

Internet is a fad. People need CNN

not an argument.

>butthurt mexilard detected.

stay mad. trump will win. the wall will be built.

This is actually pretty terrible news for Hillary. She has shown a poor ability to recover once she starts falling in the polls. She has in the past relied on a large head start in polls that is whittled away at.

If Trump is already tied or ahead of Hillary, she is going to have to make substantial changes to her campaign strategy. Republicans had higher turnout in the primary, and Democrats are dependent on turnout from fickle voting blocs.

>
Please spread the word
Ignore/Sage all leftist bullshit/shill threads

Add Orlando to that list too. Everything Obama is trying to do to destabilize this country is making a bunch of scared folks run into the open protective arms of President Trump.

>HURRRR DRUDGE IS RIGHT WING ITS TRUMP PROPAGANDA HURRRRR

I know telling the truth may *resemble* propaganda to someone who has never seen the truth, but it isn't. Drudge isn't pro Trump necessarily, it's just when you stick purely to the facts, Trump is winning.

Hillary is too polarizing a personality. The people want Trumpamania.

I'm a lefty cuck and I will help your cause. Don't let Cuntery shift the narrative.

No. CNN needs us ($$$) we don't need them. I hardly get any of my news from the likes of the mainstream media. There is much more accurate and objective news on the web.

>I do wish he'd spend more time in Ohio, Penn and Florida.
He's doing very well in these states according to latest polls. Either way, it all comes down to the debates. He's gonna make her look so foolish, and I bet she will get frustrated and that volcanic temper will be known to the whole country.

>media trying to pin the swing on emails
>Hillary is either incompetent or corrupt, that's the only reason Trump is winning!
Do they realize how retarded they sound?

I think it'll be different than that. I see her coming off as cold and apathetic more than overly angry. The angry approach might actually win her some votes from all these "activists"

it's how I eat my pizza now

What the fuck

You guys have some meme elections

Let's hope the memes side with Trump

How likely are blacks to vote this cycle? I know they came out in record numbers for Obama but will they do it for Hillary?

Who gives a fuck? There are only 12% of blacks in USA.

>TFW it is actually TRUE.

>rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

I never ate pizza like that, until I saw Trump do it.

Trump is a trendsetter. All the cool kids eat pizza like Trump.

Nah lol. The internet has replaced the mainstream propaganda networks. Infowars gets roughly THREE TIMES the audience CNN gets, that's their Youtube channel + daily TV viewers.

Good news for the Commercial Media. Cankles needs to Spend A lot More Dollars!

Combination of both I imagine.

Clinton has been making gaffes every week lately it seems.

All Trump needs to do to win is not do anything stupid for the next four months.

>inb4 he picks Pence or Gingrich tomorrow and fucks it all up

I'm saying she won't be able to control her angry. She's gonna start shrieking while Trump just smiles and laughs and expose herself as being the psychotic she really is.

>Internet democratized the media.

>MFW

>t. delusional faggot

There is no "getting over" the two party system unless we actually change our system. The nature of the beast is that only two parties can be relevant at any particular time.

You could get a third party to be a major party, but you'd need to bump one of the major parties down to third party status to do it. The parties in the 2-party system can change, but not the system itself. Not without calling a Constitutional Convention anyway.

If they turn out to vote it does matter in key battleground states. If they come out to vote in Nevada and Ohio then its a big fucking deal.

It's hard to say. They like Bill and it's mostly black women that vote so there is some solidarity there, but I can't see any black men voting for a white woman and Hillary has said some racist stuff in the past, plus Bill Clinton's actual policies haven't been that good for black people.

Ross won zero electoral votes.

Rasmussen is a right wing biased poll. I bet they're being paid shillbux to give him these results

Pretty much. People are voting with their clicks and views. Look at Breitbart for example, you know what the PEOPLE are interested in by the number of comments under the article. Not what the MSM *thinks* you should be interested in. Instead of 20 stiffs in a newsroom deciding what the news is, the entire country decides what the news is. It's like Communism vs. Capitalism, sorta. 20 people can NEVER be as efficient at allocating information as 350 million, same as wealth redistribution.

You underestimate her fakeness. She's too calculated to get out of control. She always has a script ready and that's not gonna stop after 60 years in politics. But that in itself will be her downfall because it will show her constituents that she doesn't give a fuck about them.

>poll shows Hillary ahead
Eh, polling leans more democrat, these mean nothing
>poll shows Trump ahead
It's over! This poll more accurately captures the electorate

Every time

Must've been the blm chimpoutssnd police killings.

Hillary:
>White people are to blame, don't ignore the black people!

>As she lives in million dollar estates miles from black people
>As she signed bills to increase arrest on drug dealers, aka black people
>As she signed more programs to keep black people living on dependence instead of giving them tools to become independent

What a fucking bitch and liar. I cannot believe I wanted her to be a president when I was a teenager. You see the world though different eyes when you live long enough to remember bullshit, broken promises and an erratic change in identity.

I'm with HER? Fuck no, Fuck this and FUCK her.

>implying anybody cares about your "correct" usage of popular political terms.

>t. faggot CNN shill