Signed Baseball

I got this Baseball passed down to me as I am an avid collector and I was wondering if any one knew how much this ball is worth, it has Ted Williams,Joe DiMaggio,Lefty Gomez,Carl Yastrzemski,happy chandler(Commisioner) and Jocko Conlan famous umpire all hall of famers

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-products/mickey-mantle-joe-dimaggio-ted-williams-autographed-signed-al-baseball-psadna9.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bout tree fiddy

In kiwikash?

no dollerydoos

unless you have a certificate of authenticity or can show provenance its not worth shit

I'll give you 100 Bitcoin for that right now

Plus it too many Baaaaaawwwstun fags on it.

Hey Op,

That's fucking awesome! First off I wish there were more sports memorabilia threads as I have gotten into it recently. I don't want to smash your bubble right off the bat no pun intended but what authentication do you have. Prior to MLB authenticating items I believe the stats were like 75% fake. That's why I don't want to dive in too much.

If real from looking around I would say $3000-10000 if you have authenticity probably like $4000-15000 at auction

The W in Williams looks ofg

This isn't true at all. It can be appraised easily enough to verify the validity of the signatures.

sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-products/mickey-mantle-joe-dimaggio-ted-williams-autographed-signed-al-baseball-psadna9.html

Here you go if authenticated maybe $5000-$7500

But who knows

Personally I would pass it down

Sure, it can be appraised, for a couple hundred bucks, if he wants to spend the money to possibly find out its worthless.

Its much easier when you have a certificate. Now he has to invest money in what is very possibly a fake to determine if it has any value at all.

Lets see other autographs

>ball point pen
it’s faker than Anne Frank’s diary

You're probably looking at a PSA grading of 8. $1500 would be a good catch with The players. More if someone specifically wants Chandler and Conlan.

Let's see Paul Allen's card

show me your dick and i'll tell you

F U got a john valentin right hare

>Avid collector
>Asks a bunch of memers with a passing interest in sport for a valuation based off one photo
>To make it worse the entire thread fills up with pseuds throwing numbers around like they know what they're talking about because they've watched two episodes of Pawn Stars

Oh watch out

>mother fuckin loyds of Dereka Derka

queen dies this year

OP here I know the ball is completely real that's not a problem I just can't find any other ball like this to compare a price to

so you came to Sup Forums