Characters visit women only society

>Characters visit women only society
>It's an absolute technological and cultural utopia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=887&v=tqfAt7TshLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

News Update: Most television shows and movies are fictional

We'll have more stories for you like Comedy Specials Are Edited, Chloe Moretz Is A Man, and Big Guy For CIA In The Sky in the next few hours.

Stay tuned to Sup Forums, where we get shittier and less interesting every day.

>worked in a company full of women (80% women)
>The women who were second and third in charge always engaged in gossiping
>Every lunchtime conversation was about reality show and raising children.

I worked in a place where there was an unofficial policy to have no more than two women in each department because any more just caused no end of dramas, gossiping and whinging.

that was a bad idea to begin with. not even women want to work together with other women

Glenn > Hugh > Terri > Malcolm >>>>> Everybody else.

Y'know I work almost completely with all women and they get asking fine, get the job done. They are decent. They are friendly, have each other's backs, and regularly have pot lucks and feed me. Idk if society would be more peaceful under women. I tend to think so. But I doubt it would have advanced as quickly technologically. Women just don't seem as interested in those kinds of fields. Not as many women is what I mean. And not as many go outside the box to be the kind of creative to give us news technology. Generally speaking women tend to conform more. This seems to be sociology. Women drive social harmony for this reason. Men tend to compete and demonstrate worth by striving to stand out and be unique.

These of course are generalizations and imo both averages of the sexes balance things out.

There's no space for middle of the road thinking here, user. Choose a side in the gender war and prepare to fight!

Women then. Easy choice. If we win, I get left with a harem. If I chose men, its a sausage party...

>tfw joining a 95% female company as a virile young man of 20

I know this is the internet, falsehood and fiction but good times really really were had. wew

I think I'll go and rub one out, I love working from home.

What are some other examples of accurate predictions in television, OP?

KEK.

what absolute horseshit.

I've managed 2 teams composed majority of women. 85 - 95% teams. So much fucking drama, backstabbing, envy its disgusting. I kinda find it both sad and hilarious that they won't stop gossiping about each other instead of doing their fucking work like men do.

Not just sociology, its biology. Testosterone raises aggression, competiveness, ambition, all that shit good and bad. So yeah a women only society would progress much slower due to the general lack of competitiveness and motivation.

Maybe...your sample size is too small and called anecdotal. Pee brained retard.

Wonder what kind of place you work

both 30+ teams, server teams.

if you ever worked with majority team women you'd know they fucking hate each other its hilarious.

I assume they're all post-menopausal which is the only way this could be true

I work with all women. I don't think you understand what an anecdote is. Your experience is just that, your experience. Try not to get so bent out of shape because someone says they had a good experience that wasn't like yours. I mean you sure sound like a joy to work with from the onset of your first reply.

There's a mix. But they are all graduated professionals. They have a good culture going on there. Whoever hires knows how to pick good personalities that mesh well. These women are goal oriented and mature regardless of they are mid 20s or in their 50s.

Female bosses are literally Satan. You never know when they're going to be in a man-hating mood or take it out on another woman.

>Malcolm that low

Go to bed Glenn.

I mostly enjoy being in conversation with groups of women, but they do piss me off a bunch too with their lack of logic. It's pretty interesting though since I haven't really had the opportunity before.

>have female manager and supervisors
>most are chill, let me do hw during downtime
>friendly and conversational
>handle any issues that arise without losing their cool and act professionally
>only one is a bitch bit everyone knows it
I know a few make coworkers that act like self entitled ass holes so I guess every male in the work setting is also an asshole

>work as a server/bartender all my life
>assume gossip and drama happens at every job
>get a job at a restoration company, working with only men
>realize just how wrong I was

women are only good for sex, they're not even good at cooking

women were a mistake desu

I think groups of women are hell but my experience with female managers is overall much better than male ones who often have a tendency for weird alpha posturing and mind games, female managers are more focused and likely to cut the bullshit

Idk man. Different people from different backgrounds, going into different fields. Groups of women I've worked with have been fine. But these are career driven, no immature bs women

As a hitchhiker I traveled for a few months both with a group of 3 other females, and 3 other males.
Working with woman is one thing, living with them is another.
Tagging along 3 females just for the sake of adventure and fun times, I feel like I'm more qualified to give a speech about how an all woman society would be:

Fun times one day of the month, normal one week of the month, living hell the rest of the time.
To anyone that has a gf or live with his woman, take the 3-5 days moodiness of those days, and make them 15-20 with not ONE women bitching, crying or lusting. But ALL of them.

>Characters visit men only society
>It's an absolute technological and cultural utopia
>News Update: Most television shows and movies are fictional

TRIGGERED!!!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=887&v=tqfAt7TshLw
Here's an example of "women" society

>not wanting an android waifu who can bear children without making you put up with all of the useless bullshit women put you through

lol fag

Things that never happened: the post