How the hell did a cartoon from 13 years ago come back and just decide to become the single best show on television?

How the hell did a cartoon from 13 years ago come back and just decide to become the single best show on television?

GENNDY
E
N
N
D
Y

Why did she kill that bird?

by accident trying to hit jack

so she could hear the enemy

this nigga is killing bitchez

>No backgrounds
Is Samurai Jack the Bleach of animation?

Didn't you get your ass blown out the last time you tried to troll like this? Scurry back to Sup Forums you contrarian fucktard

no

basically it uses white backgrounds in a snowy setting a lot better than basically, all your favourite cartoons/anime

thots BTFO

I can only assume making childrens cartoons eventually gives you a yearning to make some real art every now and then

Too bad the art style was always ass.

samjack was hard enough for kids to get into back in the day. not enough dialogue/action.
you can tell it's still the same for adults now

>white male lead massacring African-American women

Wow its like an alt-right dream

>African American

oy vey this promotes violence against women

Jack fell down from that mountaintop with the other 3 and he's gonna live because he's Jack, but does that mean the three sisters will live as well?

because your still 13

>3

I don't think the one he falcon punched survived

Sure, but the one who kept screaming insults at him will definitely survive and they'll work together and bond mark my words

Jack knows how to jump good. meanwhile the autistics sisters not.

The episodes haven't been very consistent, the sisters have gone from overwhelming Jack to getting totally destroyed, and the few wounds they struck didn't seem to touch him this ep.

Because you're a retarded manchild.

>Samurai Jack
>Son of the Emperor of Japan
>White
>(you)

>trained killer can't differentiate a naked, asian man from a bird

baka

Samurai Jack is Citizen Kane of animation, tbqh

It's from 14 years ago tho

Yes, it was mainly adults that liked the first 4 seasons back then

People that haven't seen the first 4 seasons are really missing out on why Jack is so tough.

He's pretty much learnt the secrets from the best the world and time over.

that's irrelevant when he hasn't been consistent across 3 episodes, getting fucked by the daughters one minute then effortlessly killing them the next. He couldn't even see them moving.

>"by the ways guys I'm in my 30's-40's and still watch cartoons"

It's not just a cartoon.