Why yes I am a middle class English person, as you can see my house is only attached at one end ahah

Why yes I am a middle class English person, as you can see my house is only attached at one end ahah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e1AbLu5EZLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool house cunt

Don't people wanna do anything to those ugly shit stains on the bricks

>tfw bungalowfag

I fucking love half-timbered Edwardian houses. 10/10 would live comfy.

we have plenty of these in the US. You can find Victorians houses all over Pennsylvania going for peanuts

Edwardian >>> Victorian

And yeah Penn is a great place for well-built old homes in the USA. Half-tempted to move there.

Edwardian stuff is ugly here

You Anglos consistently prove that you don't deserve your homeland. I'm almost glad its self-destructing.

Party walls a shit
But imagine living in a yank Home Owners' Association
Land of the free my giddy aunt

>what are private covenants
It has nothing to do the government. Its to keep the subhuman filth relegated to the ghettos and trailer parks. If you don't build in a sub-division you can do whatever you want.

>pretending that real estate is an infinite resource and that anyone can just develop anywhere with all amenities connected

I dunno about your shit-hole, but we have ungodly amounts of untapped land between cities here that could use development that have easy utility access. It would be hundreds of years before we even got close to using up most of the residential land.

The problem is faggots want to live right in the middle of there cuck-cities and don't want to compromise and move out of zoned and covenanted areas.

>we have ungodly amounts of untapped land between cities here that could use development that have easy utility access
Those are called farms and if you build over them you get the state of california. Notice that housing isn't significantly cheaper there either

>american urban sprawl
it sickens me that I share this planet with millions of people who think that having to drive 60 kilometres to the nearest store and living in copypasted shithuts is a decent compromise for having a lawn the size of a room

>but we have ungodly amounts of untapped land between cities here that could use development that have easy utility access.
Fuck you. America's open lands are our shared heritage.

It's a lot to do with how land is zoned. You can't usually mix commercial and residential areas, instead large plots are zoned for separately. They were created because people became greedy and wanted control over who what buildings were next to them to protect their property value. In most places you just wouldn't build a slaughterhouse next to a home or a bar next to a school, but because we have equal protection under the law they would be allowed to without zoning laws.

>In most places you just wouldn't build a slaughterhouse next to a home or a bar next to a school
that's not really a problem. In my middle school the nearest store was a liquor store and that's were we all went during breaks to get snacks n sheeit.
Just checked on google maps, it was 143metres in straight line from the entrance to school.

>people became greedy and wanted control over who what buildings were next to them to protect their property value.
It's really surprising how critical for americans is muh property value. It seems like the life of majority of american boomers depends on that.
youtu.be/e1AbLu5EZLk

Real future time oriented there chief

comfy feel desu

Wrong.
Georgian > Victoria >> (power gap) >> Edwardian

>It's really surprising how critical for americans is muh property value. It seems like the life of majority of american boomers depends on that.
Everyone depends on it. Most people who buy a house today plan on selling it in a few years when they have earned equity on it. I guess it's a good way to make some money if you don't care about being part of a community. It seems like it would be hard to not to though, imagine if after a few years your house was worth 20,000 more. I think it's the wrong way the view living and probably a source of a lot of problems

Regency man myself

Well then we're clearly different in this regard.
In Poland you buy (or usually build) a house and expect generations of people to live in it.

I'm glad my house is detatched.

Our population has been shifting and settling for literally our entire and extremely brief existence on this continent. We also have a long tradition of abandoning houses; the traditional method of settling involved building a virtually free log home from whatever timber was handy while you built up the land and then once you started making money you would build a proper house - and then, a generation or so later, if you were still profitable then you would build (or have built) a bigger house. And you didn't make money but still had enough left to move you would literally depart for greener pastures (if possible) and try again.

I thought you said allah at the end there for a second

you don't have to be middle class to live in that

council housing in the south will get you that for 94 pounds/week

t.knower