youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=36AO4bas7xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so its forbiden to argue this ?
who is bigot now

back to rebbit niggerlover

The next line is;
"Imagine no possessions"

So get rid of your computer you hypocritical sack of shit.

pic not related.

>posting ghandi as a peace advocat

>no religion
>Rastafarian
>Gandhi
But you're right it is easy to imagine, and when all the jews, niggers, and sand niggers are eradicated that future could come true.

Lol at that Israeli soldier with the kike nose

libtard

Nice post

The only line that means anything at all is the one about religion....

>I'm not the only one
>Literally all those people were religious freaks

Lol ok

>satan and an angel
>american soldier holding the surrender flag
>israeli soldier snapping a rifle in half
>bob marley who fucking died because he refused to get his toe treated
>einstein who helped developed the nukes
>mi gusta moon

euguugugugh

i'm not going to argue against that, i agree with it. a lot of people don't realize the ramifications of killing someone or dying. imagine it, you live your life and then someone goes and kills you, and for the rest of time you never live again. forever dead, never to rise again. it's horrible, really.

mankind started wars because peace was boring

>Create a song slandering the principles which allowed for the song to be created in the first place

Lol

>You must be 18 or older to post on this site

In a world of scarcity filled with self-interested people, those who fight for resources will be more evolutionarily fit than those who do not fight.

imagine comrad all your shit is belong to me now, good deals no

Sorry, but the people who agree with it are 0% of the human population.

World peace and unicorns are nice. The problem is that with most animals, there is a strong and the weak controlled by the strong, so impossible/impossible.

>forever dead
>Implying the universe doesn't have a system for reassigning consciousness
When I die I'll just wake up as something else faggot. No need to be a pussy about it.

Why would anyone listen to John Lennon? And even worse, apply lyrics of his songs to world politics.
Because he is famous?

If there is nothing worth fighting for or dying for, then there is nothing worth living for.

I'll pass on your homogenized grey blob of civilization.

exactly. In a world without common culture and ethnic/religious pride, there is only the eternal struggle of the power dynamic.

>When I die I'll just wake up as something else
prove it

Simply. Biological nature of every living being is against that idea. Living together not works in long term due need of spread. And sources in area are limited.

i've actually thought of this before, and i absolutely hope that it happens, it appears to make sense because the human body does it all the time, with the replacement of brain cells with others, ala the ship of theseus. but i think it's better to not try and rely on that, morally, since we don't know if it's true or not

Only thing I have is an argument from absurdity. As in all other options are logically absurd. There is no such thing as "nothingness" A reassignment system seems to fit most logically with how the universe works.

Obviously it's not bulletproof, like all views of the afterlife, but it is something I believe strongly.

>have the gift of choice
>choose to not want this
ayy lmao

>he hasn't astral projected
>he hasn't possessed a nigger for fun
>he wants objective proof of a subjective phenomena
Read My Big TOE

Fucking degenerate.

Ghandi was a piece of shit that let others fight for him. Literally wanted India to go back to tribes and villages.

He's the biggest charlatan than Mother Teresa

Yeah, MLK, Ghandi, and Bob Marley were all religious, and Ghandi hated blacks. Also John Lennon was an abusive alcoholic.

The assumption that if you remove the idea of countries then there is nothing to live or die for is ridiculous. We still need a centralized bureaucracy to manage resources so this picture is basically asking for what would inevitably turn out to be some one world totalitarian dystopia.

As long as there is a single grain of sand left, people wil fight over it. The human race is inherently violent and conniving, get over it.

I'll never understand why a dude who whomped on his kids/wives so much is on so many "peace and love :)" items.

Say hello to the last posse who tried this "World united as one" thing.

That vision requires a lot of sacrifice from everyone, but in reality Lennon couldn't sacrifice for his own son. Maybe that's what heaven is like, but let's keep the ties that bind us while we're still on earth.

>Feel good bullshit

How about no?

shit bait

>No religion
All of them still wearing religious attire.
Being this naive.

>1 post by this ID

Remember your sage.

Only realism. There is few which does not want it and they has unlimited access to sources and thus power to do something. Rest only goes.

Yeah I'm gonna listen to a wife beater and child abuser about peace. Fuck that fake hippie.

Shitty fantasy world, grow up you manchild.

Sage and out.

Also, ISIS would be nice to you guys if you give up? dimwit.

>possess a nigger for fun
you d othat 24/7

cultural Marxist faggots are the worst, the mix of hypocrisy and self-righteousness is staggering... especially the way they force their radical modernist views as the 'norm'

Playing the globalists game in the first place was the wrong choice. I do what makes me happy and exist with all.

Marxixts in general are 'the worst'.

>Leaving out the lyrics about no possessions

This, love how the middle class liberal pc shits so often conveniently leave out that part of imagine - almost seems like they just like to spout bullshit to signal their virtue, but when it comes to their actual own wealth and possessions and status, strangely they go quiet!

>>have the gift of choice
>>choose to not want this
I want unicorns, friendship, magic and 100 beautiful women fighting each other to suck my cock.

My dreams are better than yours.

this song sucks ass and lennon was always a hack

>be pacifist
>get killed by non-pacifists
>problem not solved

It appears that killing your enemies does in fact make them lose in this case at least. Sadly there is no conversion device that will turn everyone in the world into a fucking hippie.

He didn't live in reality. Like the typical hippy.

The reality is there will always be differences between peoples around the world. And because of our tribe mentality that is so ingrained in everyone of us. We will never have "peace" like in the song.

We might be able to coexist, but there will always be that noticeable difference between people. (Us vs Them)

Good song though

it's literally the internationale without the same lyrics or name

fuck that commie bastard

Mee too, but even in amerca you have no fucking power to change larger processes. Or they exterminate you.
It's like Matrix - there is so much peoples dependent on the System. We cannot simply unplug them.

I just threw up in my mouth. Thanks for reminding me of the existence of this Marxist, globalist song.

I wouldn't argue against this. I would simply kill the person who said it. We are well past the point of arguing or discussing points. I'd advise you to keep your mouth shut about stuff like this in public, I'm not even joking.

Because all that matters to these idiots is stated intent. You can do whatever you want as long as you profess the right beliefs.

>Let's turn into a bunch of slum dwellers like Brazil and kick a soccerball around because, you know, everything is handed to us like the garden of Eden so we don't have to worry about anything.

>I'm not the only one
>Most of them are religious

Whites are fucking down with this, the problem is niggers, indians, muslims and jews cant share and view any concession, charity or help as a weakness to be exploited further.

I just don't like brown people. They look and act like savages.

got the original vid for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

That would be nice but y'know i'd not like to speak a shitlanguage

>Imagine there's no heaven
>Physical incarnation of virtue becomes a regular chick and starts fucking the devil

>Imagine there's no countries
>America surrendering to fucking Muslims
>China having tea with theocratic cult

>Nothing to kill or die for
>Jew breaks his gun, Muslim suddenly beams i delight

>And no religion too
>Former holy men become alcoholic degenerates

>Imagine all the people living in harmony
>No whites in the picture

>You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
>Guy who worked at the patent office, ruthless homophobe, politician, reverend, fucking nobody and a Hindu Nationalist

>And the world will live as one
>Aliens approaching to destroy mankind

Imagine is the most evil and hypocritical song ever written, and this is unironically the funniest thing I've ever seen.

We cant live together with subhumans.
Once all niggers, arabs, jews, native americans, asians and so forth has been rid of the world there can be true peace.

>song about peace
>guy who split the atom

>commit suicide
>immediately get brought back into the world

suge mindre kuk kamerat.

Einstein did not split the atom, it was Ernest Rutherford. Go listen to some rap it's all you are good for mixbreed.

this

Bob Marley was an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian and MLK was a Protestant of some sort and Gandhi was Hindu.

We had peace. Liberals fucked it all up.

That means feminism is man hating? Or will you refer me to the dictionary?

>Encourage people to blame the institutions rather than to seek to contribute and sacrifice for the greater good
>To shirk individual responsibility, duty and civility
>That supporting a jingle is all you need to do to contribute

Literally the useless do-gooders of their generation.

Mine are attainable in reality. Nice argument, woman.

It's a way to make them feel better about themselves

Read white, straight male and stopped there. Holy fuck these people.

>There will be no conflicts if we do this.
>T. Cuckledstein
Wewaluah

>Gasp! A neologism and an elision, in situ!

It makes me sick, every fucking time.

Then the system is not right and needs to be remade. To think we cannot coexist is stupidity.

>ikke kall meg kamerat min venn
You need to learn now to formulate an argument.

>i make up my own definition for words. your definition is wrong. the definition everyone else goes by is wrong. only i'm right.

It's these kinds of retards that go out of their way to get the word "preggers" and emojis in dictionaries

Damn, this makes me physically cringe

Thanks, have you got the "you have been visited by the Chinese lorry driver" image ?

World peace is a meme. Nothing but a meme, user.

I FUCKING LOST
RRREEEEEEE
>EVERY FUCKING THING THE CHARACTER STATES IS COUNTERING THAT WHICH HE'S IMPLYING AUTOMATICALLY
WTF

HOW DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS LIVE

John Lennon was a violent domestic abuser.

:)

God I didn't notice the me gusta moon.

Man was that meme ruined by 9gag and t shirts

Was I the only one who knew there was emotional logic and then there is reality logic and reality logic is the only logic that truly exists and emotional logic is imaginational logic, so literally can adhere to any sets and values literally literally literally literally.

>People will instantly drop their guns if they stopped believing in religion.
LaughingStalinMaoSaddamLenin.jpg

Why do you ignore the next verse?
>imagine no possessions
Throw your iPhone in the toilet you faggot

it's fucking great, right? take comfort in knowing that probably everything pisses these people off

Double dubs of truth

come to germany and enjoy the utopia

GODDAMNIT WE NEED TO FUCKING ROPE THESE NIGGERS OFF OF MY PLANET

youtube.com/watch?v=36AO4bas7xQ

Missing the frame of a single person disagreeing and shooting the author dead.

Psychology seems to disagree