twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please have CTE so the entire sport comes crashing down

Who and why ?

Heard he had a rife...of an arm.

SEETHING

F

Damn. RIP

Heard he was great in the shotgun formation

He played football and died, he automatically has CTE.

Fucking F though.

damn, did Mike Leach leave him in the shed for too long?

F

Probably overdosed.

He couged it. That's what it feels like to be a cougar fan, he couldn't take it anymore.

he put a bullet in his head

On bullets? He shot himself with a rifle.

>Moortugal in charge of knowing anything
CTE causes suicidality dummy

F

Good one

He died doing the Tide Pod challenge, he should have listened to Rob Gronkowski.

why wasn't he wearing his helmet? if he was, he'd still be alive.

Where does it say he shot himself?

One is enough to overdose

see

No helmet, no mouthguard. Recipfor death

Your mom told me

Don't ever talk to me and my wife's son again

... and beating your wife
....and killing your wife and her lover
....and beating your girlfriend
....and killing a few guys in gang related issues
....and getting arested for something
....and traffic rickets
....and bar fights

you son of a bitch

My mother is dead, user.

>live in drumpfs usa

>get shot

checked

Mild irony is that the guy who he's taking over for is the one whose brain is probably jello after all the hits he's taken

>Couldn't even wait a week to see if the Jags meme the Pats out of the Owl

Scientists are going to study his brain for CTE when they get done scraping it off the ceiling.

Spooky

Lowkey tho, are they gonna be able to check his brain for CTE if he blasted it with a fucking rifle? I feel like that would be somewhat difficult, granted I'm not expert.

Real answer, no. He may have shot himself in the heart to preserve his brain for study like that former Bears safety did though.

>CTE in a college QB
they only find that in people who have played for a long time. he must've been going through some bad personal shit

I know it's unlikely, but if they did find it in him, then that would be not too good for the sport.

>YFW the Browns still draft him

Aaron Hernandez had a bad case of CTE and he only played until he was 23 or 24

Sidn't people expect him to be a low draft pick next year?

F

Some people are much more susceptible than others.

There was a dual sport (soccer/football) athlete who only played at the highschool level (killed himself) who had CTE.

>He may have shot himself in the heart to preserve his brain for study like that former Bears safety did though.

Nope, they specified that it was a gunshot wound to the head.

CTE isn't real, dipshits. You don't find it odd (((they))) can only diagnose it in dead people and not living?

t.Drumpftard

based.

Not really. It makes sense that they'd have to remove the brain to check since they only recently started to study it.

he lost everything in the crypto crash

>not going all in on TRON

We'll probably be able to diagnose it through other means soon enough.

I mean, do you believe that Alzheimer's doesn't exist either?

>shoots himself twice in the back of the head at point blank range with a rifle
You have to really be going through some shit to take it that far. I wonder what could have led him to take his own life?

Hey man. Nice Shot.

damn Mike Leech really does get to you

he should have waited a few more weeks for it to bounce back

F

should have replied to those threads user, she'd be alive.

>Goodell nervously wipes sweat from his brow, praying the spee posters will fall for his political b8 and cease discussing that pesky Cee Tea Eee that's ruining his business

>(((Alzheimer's)))

Could they be any more obvious? UREEEGJGJJ! THEY CAN'''ASHHH THEY CNAT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH FUUUUUUUUUCKFUCK

Highschool and college is enough. Most of the worst damage is when the brain is developing in the teens.

That's CTE from constant headbanging

[citation needed]

Maybe excess perspiration is a symptom of cte. Maybe goddell got cte from being booed so many times it created some strain in his brain and some kind of micro lesions. Which explains some things. Interesting

>he didn't win his last game

Why would he kill himself if he was a winner?

>Ryan D Leaf@RyanDLeaf
>I’m so fucking angry, I can’t stop crying. Every human life is precious. All I wish is that I could’ve been in that apt in Pullman, looked that amazing young man in the eyes & said you’re loved Tyler! I’m just like you & I’ve been here & there is hope, hugged him & never let go.

Poor guy, obviously he did it because his career was ruined after tanking so badly, he realized he had no professional future

It's true what they say. No one cares about you until you die

Leaf suicide when?

Why do WSU quarterbacks constantly throw away their future?

>yfw males become cease to exist leading to women as the last humans to look over Earth.

I'm ready for the future

No that was Luke Falk

As a WSU alum I can honestly tell you living in Pullman will cause you to either become an alcoholic or a drug addict

No wonder Keith Jackson died so soon

F

Wew. Was he next in line to replace falk?
F

Is it really that bad? Seems like a comfy college town to me.

Its cozy as hell but during the winter you'll have jack shit to do if you are stuck there

HOW many Tide pods did he ingested?

LEECH CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

2 deep 4 me

he was elite?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ju6Q8Azcmg

cringe

F

obvious b8

Pullman is a shithole, doesn't surprise me. I regret going there and not to western.

Im with you user. Another WSU tragedy

Cougs are cursed

>Wanting to live in Bellingham
Spotted the faggot

Bros.

When was the last time you were this happy?

When was the last time you were that happy, and then went to class to hear a professor tell you you wouldn't be in college without football? The dichotomy has to be fucked.

Any sort of celebrity status no matter how small in scope is rather unnatural to human nature. We're biologically only meant to deal with like 100-150 people and whatever sattelites that. It manifests itselfs into issues in many different ways when that limit gets blown away.

>backup QB
>CTE
lel

I saw QB and suicide and the colors. Thought he was Mayfield at first and I was actually concerned. Really doesn't help that his number is covered.

One bullet is all you need to overdose.

I think most players understand this and don't give a fuck.

>live in argentina
>unable to distinguish between murder and suicide

Wow cant handle the locker room bantz?