Will they ever be beaten?

Will they ever be beaten?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-OknmEs9mY
youtube.com/watch?v=W2ot6ogGZNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope

Why is it always the alt-right racists that idolize these movies?

>Why is it always the alt-right racists that have great taste?

superior genes = superior taste

They're both ok, but I've liked other movies a lot more.

you mean as scifi horror?
Event horizon and Under the Skin are at least better than the Thing

Thats supposed to be a bait? UtS is pure kino and its hard to compare it to Alien or the Thing. But fucking Event horizon? It was trash

yeah really weird how they would idolise a film with a female protagonist and prominent black character

almost like the media is lying or something when they tell you they're literally nazis and misogynists

makes you think huh mod?

>prominent black characte
what?

No, but Alien Covenant will hopefully be up there with them.
Am I too hopeful? Too naive?
Maybe... maybe I am... or maybe I just know that IT'S FUCKING NEOMORPH TIME, BROGGOS.

Fuck off wheat loving redditor

alien was beaten pretty good by life

What about the bonus situation?

You forgot to add facists :)

>not remembering chief accountant Parker

i do, but he was far from being 'prominent'

Shut up you fucking faggot.

>i do, but he was far from being 'prominent'

>Main cast member
>Only black man on the ship
>One of the last three survivors and the only one to try to physically attack the alien

Your argument defeats itself.

childs

Don't forget Nauls the cook; I'll never forget his skates and fine taste in music

>Main cast member
Out of 7. kek

And they're ALL main cast members.

What do you fail to understand about this concept?

That escalated fucking quickly

Literally what about this post indicated their political leanings?

so all of them were prominent? was parker more prominent than ripley, ash, dallas or lambert?

Yes, they are all prominent.

>was parker more prominent than ripley, ash, dallas or lambert?

No, he wasn't. You know what doesn't make him? Not a prominent cast member.

Your second question has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you're asserting the sole black man in a cast you can count with your fingers has a non-prominent role.

Event Horizon had great design though, it was just surrounded by a shitty story. All the ships and tech were top-tier sci fi.

It also had a few very iconic scenes like the hell montage and "we don't need eyes" and a few others. I'd call it mediocre but it's not trash.

>was parker more prominent than ripley, ash, dallas or lambert?
>lambert

Parker was fucking leagues above lambert.

>prominent - standing out so as to be seen easily; conspicuous; particularly noticeable:
how autistic are you. i didnt say he was a token nigger. he played his part quite nicely and was a good actor, but he was far from being prominent in the movie

Lambert set the fear tone in the movie. Parker was useless.

Xenomorph vs Calvin
Thing vs Calvin

Who wins?

Incorrect. He was very prominent. You are autistic to claim otherwise in a film that has fewer cast members than I have inches in dicklength.

And now you've thrown out a definition like that somehow supports your argument, like the sole black man in a cast doesn't stand out.

Brett stands out because he wears a hat and nobody else does, and you're claiming that Parker is non-promient?

I like when Ripley tells Parker to shut up.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Nah, (he) was generic and screamed a lot. That's not prominent, that's a background role.

Quickly, list one memorable line from lambert.

Off the top of my head, not even meming about the bonus situation,

>Parker: He's got a hell of a defense mechanism. You'd die trying to kill it.

Calvin
The Thing

>Nah, (he) was generic and screamed a lot. That's not prominent, that's a background role.
>Quickly, list one memorable line from lambert.
thats exactly is what made her much more prominent than Parker. I cannot list any of her lines. I only rememer that she was crying a lot. I remember absolutely nothing about Parker

No because moron fuck producers keep ruining them with shitty ideas.

>original premise is a good idea
>NO OUR FUCKING FAGGOT BUTTFUCKER COCKSUCKER FOCUS GROUP OF FAT QUEER RETARDS DIDN'T TEST WELL YOU NEED THE MONSTER TO BE OUT IN THE OPEN AND MEAN LOOKING
>CAN'T HAVE SMART SUBTLE HORROR THAT'D STIMULATE OUR AUDIENCES TOO MUCH

Also if you think that Riplet is the main character you're retarded. She's one of two women in the movie. TWO. How can you be the main character when you're severely lacking in prominence compared to everyone else.

>her much
>her lines
>she was

Misgendering shitlord.

It's real neat that the character who has no lines you can remember is more prominent than the one who birthed a meme that everyone on the board knows, that totally means you're right and Parker is not prominent at all!

UH, Lambert was a man, shitlord.

Ripley is the only female in the movie.

TRY and keep up with the canon, loser.

do you tailor your opinions to be garbage?

Hollywood is keep getting more and more talentless and incompetent.
So the possibility of making horror/scifi movies of this caliber ever again, is practically inexistent. At least not from the mainstream cinema.

Chances are both films will remain unsurpassed.

I've eventually come to the conclusion its not necessary that people are talentless or incompetent, but just spoiled. I mean, even people who made amazing films in the past are putting out drivel

The problem is when you actually have something hanging over your head, like a budget, a deadline, technical limitations. etc, this actually stimulates creativity. You come up with interesting solutions to the problems presenting during the creative process. How many stories have you heard, eschpeially about film, where an unexpected set back caused the creator to come up with a temporary solution that actually tuned out better then anyone could have hoped?

Nowadays movies have such absurd budgets, and cgi has essentially made any conceivable effect possible, that people just make lazy or the obvious decisions.

where did this claim even come from?

Can't beat The Thing.

I'm pretty sure it's some shitty marketing people (jews) sitting down around a table and discussing how to make a movie as profitable as possible, like trying to lower the PG rating to attract more kids even though kids in real life actually want blood and gore.

Where do you think it came from? A Sup Forums-fag couldn't go 2 seconds without attention and had to make a shitty fucking bait post.

>Sup Forums is a good boy!
Not saying Sup Forums is completely innocent, but Sup Forums browsers latch onto anything that gets them (you)s, and politics is just an easymode way of acquiring (you)s.

Uber Jason vs Calvin

A good example is in the prequel from 2011, where The Thing acts like a fucking retard and runs around like a cartoon movie because they want the Dead Space audience. Special mention goes to the bit where they accuse a guy of being it, and he instantly splits apart instead of defending himself and using this scene to build suspense and tension.

>Implying Alien is better than the thing

He just wanted to go home and party

Yes both of them are beat by this.

> tfw it wasn't a walk in the park

Why do so many of the first few replies to Sup Forums threads sound like they were made by some white college girl with no interest in the subject?

a) There's a higher probability of yous in the first posts of a thread

b)Sometimes people (like OPs) bump with dumb shit fighting the eternal slide

c)There are legitimate retards that can't help but shitpost all the time

I agree, I watched it last night and really don't understand all the hate. I hated under the skin though.

But what about the bonus situation?

This is complete fucking shit and to this day I still dont know if you faggots arev rusing people or just have shit taste

>Lambert
>he
Where did this meme come from?

Aliens

It's not shit in any way. It's very good.

>Event Horizon

I'd call it Hellraiser in space but that came out a year earlier.

this was good when I was 15

10 years ago

I'm a pansexual, non binary, black communist and white pride spokeshuman, and I love these movies.

best shitpost of the year

If people like you were banned for replying to shitty bait Sup Forums would be cleaned up in less than a week. You are everything wrong with the site and the reason it's as bad as it is.

What did he mean by this?

Tell me about that poster; why does it resemble the mask?

The Void looks fine

youtube.com/watch?v=e-OknmEs9mY

youtube.com/watch?v=W2ot6ogGZNc

>inb4 The Mist in a hospital

haha we are now at the point where it takes literally nothing to trigger these fags

when will it be out to torrent?

thanks 4 posting this

Life looked "fine" too and it was underwhelming af.

>anything political is Sup Forums

You're a fucking idiot if you think this. Crybaby liberals post political shit way more often because muh safe spacwe.

digital comes on april 7th so I guess late april or early may

you just HAD to make it political EH?!

What was wrong with Life?

You're just trying to fuck him on the bonus situation aren't you