*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483451464580/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post the one where they're all in a circle and robots are attacking them

Congratulations.

You just got migraine.

Say it with me now. It's made for children.

What video game is this?

Looks epic. Epic for the win!

So was the Lion King. But atleast it was still well made.

>literally murdering people with reckless abandon

This was the moment I turned off the movie. Fuck Whedon

But Hulk, Tony or Thor could take the entire base by themselves, why send everyone, particularly arrow man and pistol woman?

It's not murder if they are baddies

These Avengers are cold mass murderers. And they seem to show zero remorse considering how quick they are to spout quips after their genocide campaigns.

lol what movie is this

I can't believe people over the age of 12 watch this kind of shit

It's okay user because they are totall baddies

>jumpcuts
>fatties cry

>one shot
>fatties cry

you autists are unbearable.

Marvel Power Rangers

>kill or be killed

you stupid cunt

It's true; such a shame that those are literally the only two ways to film something.

hahahaha

Yes people are laughing at both sides of cape shit. Glad you are finally realizing this

Why is Scarlett even there? Thor could fly into whatever place they are going and do whatever they're doing alone in three minutes

The opening of this movie was so dry. Was the audience supposed to care about anything that was happening on screen?

>shit
>people complain

>even worse shit
>people complain even more
I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Affirmative Action

This. So many of those soldiers must have died. They might as well add the Punisher to the team.

God, AoU felt so chaotic I barely can tell what's going on. At least the first avengers's storyline felt more linear

>genocide
those are literally soldiers with laser guns. none of the avengers give a hoot about killing beyond conducting themselves honorably.

of course it is different for batman. guess what else is different for batman? people will go see a movie about him even if it's terrible.

jesus christ I don't remember it looking that bad
that being said, at least it's not as bad as some of the films that came after it

>I don't see how this is a dance off you and me bro? ECKS DEE
>proceeds to murder three hundred guys
WEW

If the choice was between BvS and Avengers 2, I would choose BvS.

if the choice was between staring at paint dry and Avengers 2, I'd still choose the former as atleast the former doesn't actively insult my intelligence.

>arrowguy takes about two seconds to shoot an arrow

He could just have trained with a gun and be more efficient in every way

Marvel morality; it's ok so long as the heroes are joking about it.

Marvel movies are aging like milk, holy shit.

Still better than the Civil War opening fight.

That one is pure garbage

>of course it is different for batman
Yeah, he kills mercenaries. What a scoundrel.

CAPESHIT WARS

BARK BARK

CAPESHIT WARSSSS

Okay?

Pretty sad seeing Marvel shills steal this meme when it was always meant for shitty Marvels.

Well that's a piece of shit alright

>I would choose BvS.
>doesn't actively insult my intelligence.

oh boi

This scene is better than anything the Russo Brothers have done.

What is the meaning of the fireplaces?

JUSTICE LEAGUE
>each character has a unique skillset whether its master of stealth, ballistics, moving at spends enough to bend time, or harness other beings

AVENGERS
>errr they can all punch really hard, and they crack jokes.
>inb4 Ironman shoots things
wrong. whatever he shoots are figuratively punches

>long shot
That shit is on the top 5 best action scenes in the MCU. No, for real, it's that bad

The sad thing is that Whedon is probably better than the Russo Bros but MCU is so spent on talent all they have now to rely on are these no-name TV hacks.

CGI has literally destroyed action movies. It's disgusting. It was used so much effectively in the '90s. Back then it was used sparingly and practical effects were still the main foray to use in a movie's aesthetics. Now they have an entire screen filled with CGI. Shit looks like a goddamn video game, completely breaks any suspension of disbelief. Shit is retarded.

This is exactly why I don't understand all the bitching about BvS, like, people are saying the Marvel films are even watchable? With what inhalants?

You can do CGI well. Just like everything else, CGI is a tool. Whedon coming from TV probably never learned to adapt properly to cinema and just ended up relying on the same poor action choreography he had with him from TV.

Another factor are these spoiled lazy actors who simply refuse to learn any proper choreography. So even the smallest punch has to be turned into CGI.

This

Martian Hunter basically had all the powers superman does.

Wonder Woman also largely is just a super strong woman who can/ can not fly

>that Dr Strange run
What are they even doing?

>genocide campaigns

They're both shit, user, at least Marvel movies aren't pretentious boring shitty movies as DC

>this character that isn't in the set of films [for now] is the same as Superman
>Wonder Woman is also quite similar to Superman, but she cant fly, and uses a lasso, and other tools as weapons.

You forget about Renner and Johanson, those guys can't do anything at all

BvS is far beyond anything MCU has ever put out. So no, they're both not the same, despite how hard you try to make it so.

guns are racist

The problem isn't necessarily CGI itself, just the fact that it enables shit choreography more than practical effects did. You would never have such a messy, obnoxious clusterfuck of a scene like in the OP with practical effects due to their core nature, and you would have to have a more clear, down-to-earth fight scene. Because they know they can just throw money at their small army of CalArts graduate computer animators they just disgustingly throw tons of shit in and distract you with loud noises and particle effects so your brain just goes to white noise and you don't notice how awful it is.

You don't notice how bad this shit looks in the theater, watching these scenes in silent webms it's amazing how awful it is.

>Martian Hunter basically had all the powers superman does.
My knowledge on Manhunter is limited to the Justice League cartoons but as far as I could tell he:
>super strong/invulnerable
>can fly
>can turn invisible/intangible(?)
>read minds
>is weak to fire
As far as I know Superman can only do the first 2 and Superman is way stronger.

Because Marvel films know what they are, accept that, and own in. They are fun, curaaaazy action movies, light hearted in nature, fantastical, and shallow. There's really nothing wrong with that. Idk why DC dorks think their movies aren't the same thing. The only difference is the DC movies take themselves seriously and think they are making fine art. They aren't

>aren't pretentious boring shitty movies
Maybe not pretentious, but get a fucking grip

Martian Manhunter is essentially a green swiss army knife

>They are fun, curaaaazy action movies, light hearted in nature, fantastical, and shallow
Is this ironic shilling?

>The only difference is the DC movies take themselves seriously and think they are making fine art
So Marvel movies are like Suicide Squad but without memorable characters. Gotcha

>You don't notice how bad this shit looks in the theater
Yes I do. Very much so.

lol. No it tried to. It things it is. But under the blue tint and iconic framing shots, it's just capeshit

The real only difference is that DC movies get shat on and are blunders so naturally the contrarians here flock to them. Bizarrely, all the only "great" capeshit films are the ones that are not from the respective cinematic universes/main studios, like The Dark Knight, Logan, and Spider-Man 2.

This is true. DC movies are pretentious af. Blame that shitbag Nolan.

It's still far beyond anything in the MCU. Hell the fact that it's actually competently shot puts it head and shoulders above its capeshit competition.

Suicide Squad was made using the formula but with less iconic characters, in grin dark tint, with putty monsters from the power rangers, flat performances, and a boring story line

Warner intern mad

>Superhero movie isn't Iron Man plot recycled
>p-pretentious
No wonder these Marvel fanboys are stuck watching these awful movies when the moment something changes and they put their hands on their ears and scream pretentious pretentious pretentious.

You know you're action movie is a piece of shit when the action in it is so bad that it needs comedic relief to make it palatable. I'll say it again, you need be relieved from the action scenes in your action movie. Let that sink in

>Harley from SS becomes Halloween icon
When was the last time MCU contributed to popular culture past destroying blockbusters by forcing quips in every movie?

This looks pretty good 2bh.

The nolan films were kino though. The funny thing is DC thinks it is still making nolan tier capekino. It's delusion. I'd have more respect for DC if they just make fun action films. Because snyder is trying to say something with these movies and ultimately failing. The only good parts are the action, so they should just embrace that

This post has been brought to you by discord Swedish shill.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483451464580/

>t-they're contrarians!
>the only "great" capeshit films are the ones that are not from the respective cinematic universes/main studios, like The Dark Knight, Logan, and Spider-Man 2.
That's exactly something a contrarian would say.

>less iconic characters
They were so iconic that they gave them an oscar for how they were portrayed

Or maybe Marvel is dogshit? Maybe?

>got BTFO
>can't make an argument
As classic of a Marvel Paki that uses first-worlder as an insult.

That guy collected 500 (you)s doing that AT LEAST. Those webms were fucking awful

but this scene is awesome. i don't get it.

No Snyder is fine doing what he does. BvS is so much better than anything in the MCU. There's no need to force Marvel's cancer on him.

Does this sequence only have one color because of the extreme webm compression?

yep

There is nothing easier on this world than posting Marvel webms if you want easy (you)s. It's like they intentionally make these films to be mocked online.

>reminder someone made a poll yesterday on BvS and Civil War to which BvS won overwhelmingly
Im here for the marvel paki response

What do you think SWAT teams do? Is there really room for no-killing rules in real life? No.

I've never been a huge comic book fan. I don't care about marvel vs dc, but this is just pathetic. You guys try to distinguish yourselves from marvel fans by pretentiously towing the line about how dc is more mature and artistically legitimate than marvel. This isn't fine art youre taking about, it's ridiculous humans doing ridiculous things in tights. get over yourself

I don't think they are the best for that reason but they just happen to be that way for some reason. Maybe they take more risks than the Marvel Studios/WB films.

>The nolan films were kino though
ahahahahahhaa

>that green arrow guy punches one of the iron man or whatever those flying guys are and the bad guy disappears
>thor falls from a tower and immediatly has a steel bar to punch non flying guys who were just hanging there
Fucking LOL who makes this crap?

It's the same three Marvel Pakis hired to shill on Sup Forums around the clock. You can spot them by their recycled shitposts and how hard they try to find plot holes in DCEU and always failing.

Every marvel character has been a Halloween icon. It's not unique or special that a slut character becomes popular female Halloween attire

>Civil War was a scuffle between 8 people at an airport

Civil War is such an embarrassment I don't think Marvel will ever recover.

providing a go-to slut costume is hardly a contribution to culture

>Every marvel character has been a Halloween icon
for toddlers perhaps, and thats not exactly a culture change. Toddlers dress like superheroes every year

The first two are literally the best superhero movies ever made. The third one was a pile of shit, but it doesn't change the other two.