Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Robert-Downey-Jr-523.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

They should interview manlets on the red carpet with thermal imaging cameras and focus on their feet.

Not this again...

>tfw 5'7"

Should I hang from my arms every day to get a few inches or just kill myself?

Wouldn't hanging from your legs make more sense?
The way you suggest it sounds like it'll just turn you into a chimp man with very long arms.

Either get leg lengthening or accept your fate. And RDJ is 5'8"
celebheights.com/s/Robert-Downey-Jr-523.html

Arms are attached to torso so they'll both grow proportionally. I don't want to have a long torso and short arms.

>5'8"

LEAVE US ALONE! You don't think we wake up every single day reminded of the genetic failures that we are?

Being a short male should be classified as a disability as we're discriminated against and at a disadvantage for something we had no control over. It's not socially acceptable to make fun of someone for being retarded, another race, gender, etc - Why? Because it's something they couldn't control, so why is it okay to LITERALLY and figuratively look down upon us?

It's one thing for women to treat us like ghosts or to be less likely of being hired over a taller male, but it's another when your own fellow man can't show some compassion for us despite all that we suffer. I was doomed before birth, no woman will ever love me, and I can't even come on Sup Forums without being humiliated so much saying people like me shouldn't exist.

JUST kill me

He gets more pussy than you.

Discuss

5'10let here. Reading about stoicism helped me accept my stunted stature. Good luck bro, I'm rooting for you.

> Be 5'8"
> Never had a problem with women or other men

Why are you faggots so obsessed with other men's height?

>LEAVE US ALONE! You don't think we wake up every single day reminded of the genetic failures that we are?
Maybe if you didn't start every single day by attaching stilts to your legs?

He's like 5'5.

Mentally but not physically.

I repeat. He is not 5'8. He's 5'5.

Being under 6ft isn't a genetic failure though. You are actually favored to survive in any combat/survival scenario as long as you are athletic. Tall people are actually the easier to kill. It's why the Marines won't take anyone over 6'4

>rich
>famous
>successful
>beloved
>still self conscious about his height

Why?

I posted a link from people who analyze height for a living. You're gonna need to substantiate your claims.

Because size does matter

Because they will never learn.

WHEN will you LEARN?

I'd give 5" off my height to be in his shoes.

when will lanklets learn?

Someone with a thermal cam get on this.

>muh height
facelets and dicklets everyone, send them your love

Because you'd be the same size if you'd step in his shoes

>tfw ACTUALLY 5'8"
>All I have to do to appear 6' (minimum normie acceptable height) is wear 4 inch shoes which aren't that noticable.

Feels good man.

>4 inch shoes which aren't that noticable.
oh user that's adorable

>I didnt come here to feel feels but now am feeling.

It sucks being short bros, i still cant go to nightclubs over bad experiences.

Yea ive had a girlfriend before and i have a career and all that shit, but the feeling that you just cant live life fully will never go away.

My only respite is beer and videagames.

>My only respite is beer and videagames.

That's no good, do you want to be short AND fat?

Spotted the redditors

It's a meme but it has to be some kind of Jewish psy-op because it's been nonstop for years

>tfw 185cm and girls call me "big guy"

why do you care so much

right so you didn't win the genetic lottery, get over it. there are tons of tall ugly poor men who probably feel worse then you. in fact i'm pretty sure those are exactly the sort of people who spam these threads.

so what, you aren't tall, fit, handsome, rich, charming. almost no one is. just work with what you got. nearly everyone has at least one or two shortcomings, including famous actors.

>mfw tall, fit, handsome and charming and have some money

Fuck me in the ass papi?

Brad pitt also wears those ridicolous shoes

pussy magnet

Hola reddito!

He's a slayer tho, r-right bros?

>185
>big
pick one