Was it kino?

youtu.be/dK_OKGELcn0

Incredibles was legit good. I hope the second one is half as decent

Cinemasins guy over made a good point

How come nobody, even Bob knew they were dead or at least cared they were missing?

Back when Pixar made good movies.

I have no answer for this, but it's not nearly enough of a 'sin' to ruin the movie for me at all.

I actually re-watched this today and I gotta say yes. There's this perfect moment, right as Dash realizes he can run on water. He just gives this short, exhilarated chuckle and it felt really authentic. The threat of death was something I thought really added an extra layer of depth as well.

The Dash scene was great all the way through. Combination of his excitement due to being a kid, and the realisation of his potential death made for a really cool mood.

music composition is excellent too

Well, the government put all the supers in hiding. Odds are Bob just assumed they separated them all around the country and they were just laying low for years. The only people who would really know there was a problem would be the protection agency.

wasn't there an article in the paper about a missing super? I assume there were news stories about others just nobody put it together because they were in hiding.

those blobs...

Definitely my favorite Pixar movie.

>not liking at least the two last Toy Stories, Cars I, Ratatouille and Monsters Inc better
That's how we catch a pleb

>cars I
Whew look who's talking

The first Cars is better than Incredibles and possibly the 4th best Pixar movie. You can't prove me wrong

You sound pretty sure of yourself, I'd like to know your reasoning behind this claim.

It's simple:

Cars in midtown America >>>>>>>> Capeshit

does someone have to clean up all those sticky balls or does a robot do it

This scene is a lot more darker than I remember.

Labelling it capeshit doesn't nullify its quality, but it does give me a sense of what it would be like talking to someone like you in person.

Pretty sure Bob had a convo with Frozone right before the burning building scene in that car where Bob mentioned that Frozone was the only person from the old days he ever sees anymore
It's an implied "we grew up, grew apart, lost touch"
It's a very adult theme, desu