No but seriously, how do we fix this shit?

No but seriously, how do we fix this shit?

>willingly living in Arizona
i would consider suicide before living in Arizona 2bh

Non burger here. Can someone redpill me on the hate for Arizona even by the burgers themselves?

I'm moving to Arizona. Nice weather, cheap living, hot women. Hiking and sun all year. Paradise.

Coyotes are getting relocated to somewhere that actually deserves a hockey team. Seattle or Quebec City.

the other sports I don't really care about, stay in the desert and suck. but as far as football goes hey at least you arent the Browns.

It's a shithole

Statist scum despise Arizona for their liberal gun laws.

Nice weather. Lmao you confusing it with socal
Fuck Arizona heat

Relocate the Coyotes to Seattle
Relocate the Suns to Vegas
Relocate the Cardinals to St. Louis
Keep the Diamondbacks, because they've actually won a championship and baseball is max comfy in the southwest.

there, fixed.

sell the cardinals while you're at it...

The Bidwell family appear to have a long line of mild retardation

I considered suicide before moving here a few years ago
I would move away in an instant if I had any money because the people in Arizona have quit. And it rubs off on you. It causes you to quit
But the cost of living is great. The weather is not that bad tbqh. If you have good friends you can survive this state

Arizona is a based state, all of their haters are from mutts on the East Coast who hate it for not being NY, NJ, or MA

>commiefornian in charge of knowing about based Northern Arizona.

DBags don't need fixing, Retardinals need a QB, Coyotes should've never moved to Glendale, all their fans live on the other side of the valley, I don't know what happened to the Suns desu.

it's too hot and they steal of their water from other states

It’s all old people and Mexicans. It’s a 100 degrees in the summer. There’s scorpions and snakes on the hiking paths. Good luck fuck face

>Make the Suns adopt brick red.
>Move the Coyotes back into Phoenix or Scottsdale

>mutts on the East Coast
The east coast is the most economically prosperous area of the US. Arizona is the Alabama of the West

Move to Vegas

bandwagon traitor scum filth trash garbage rubbish radioactive AIDS feces

t. cousin eddie

it is what it is

when you subtract mexicans (who dont give a shit about these teams) and then subtract midwest and east coast retirees who still support their teams of origin, you have a small amount of the population who actually cares about these teams. as an owner of one of these teams, why should you pour money into winning when you can just kick back and rake in TV and merch revenue while the city and the public pay for 2/3 of your stadium.

>mad
>at /lifelong/ fans

>hot women
Everyone's hot and sweaty when it's 118F in the shade, ya dig?

Coyotes being relocated to Québec

>leaf
>knights fan
pick one