Who is the best manager in the world?

Pep

>Simeone
overrated anti-football hack

>Wenger
got lucky with Henry and other amazing players, proved he's a hack after a decade of no successes

>Mourinho
actually proved what he's worth in multiple clubs

>Guardiola
actually proved what he's worth in multiple clubs

>Zidane
inherited Ancelotti's team

>Pochettino, Klopp
never won anything relevant

>Conte
inherited Mourinho's team

>Valverde
looking good

Pep but Valverde is close
the majority of the people in that pic don't even belong anywhere near the top (ie. anyone that isn't Simeone, Conte, Mourinho, Klopp)

Klopp won the league and the Pokal and even made the CL final with not-Bayern.

>Pep proved what he's worth in multiple clubs
Didn't Barcelona win the most points ever the season after he left? And Bayern won the treble the season before he came in

>the season after
So the team he created was good, got it

I'm talking about what he's done to City

he also inherited a squad that won nothing for two years at barca and bayern has looked a lot worse since he left until based GOAT heynckes came back

>Team he created
So you're telling me when they go from not winning the league, Pep leaving, then immediately having their best league season ever, that's on Pep and not Villanova?

Madrid got an insane amount of points that season, Barcelona got 93 points, any other season and they're champions. Guardiola built that team.

So does Enrique deserve credit for this season seeing as it's basically the same team minus Neymar?

It's not a mathematical formula, you have to pay attention to details every season

>what the team played like (regardless of titles)
>how the team plays like now

Valverde changed Barcelona, it's not the same team it was last season.

What are the differences?

Mourinho's record breaking team (he credited Mou in his post btw) had the record, but Guardiola essentially built that Barcelona squad to be good for years

>basically the same team minus Neymar
Valverde took a team that lost him, gained Paulinho and a permacrocked Dembele, and inherited an aging squad with Semedo and Gomes as prior signings that was playing like shit since earlier in the season doomed to fail with almost any other coach, and turned it into a cohesive team that hasn't lost a game since the Supercopa. I hate statsfags.

What tactical changes has he made?

Defensively, they massively improved how they defend counters and they're more aggressive on the ball. Offensively, they create far more long shot opportunities and aren't afraid to lose possession in a counter-attack, which results in far more occasions created from counters.

Basically, he diversified Barcelona's style at the cost of a little bit of losing some tiki-taka purism.

They switched to a 4-4-2 that makes the play more pragmatic and, somehow, Paulinho ended up being the perfect man for the team going forward. He's also turned Semedo completely around but autists on this board think Ter Stegen and Messi are playing 2v11 every single game.

>god tier:
Pep

>great tier:
Klopp, Jupp, Allegri, Simeone

>good tier:
Gonde, Pochettino

>meme tier:
Spaletti, Bielsa, Tuchel

>trash tier:
Wenger, Mouyes, Zidane

>verdict still out tier:
Valverde

Mou belongs in god tier whether anyone likes it or not.

"nein"

Spaletti has proven himself with two teams though and Roma without him aren't even in the CL spots now

leave it to the niggertinian to rate the 2 blank check hacks above actual decent managers

leave it to the literal nigger to rate garbage with less than a quarter of the titles as 2 guys with records out the ass

Belichick is literally the only intelligent coach in all of the NFL, every other one rides on a single season wonder and has next to no consistency

currently, Jupp.

1. Heynkes
... power gap...
>Moyes

Quick question, i know NFL teams have like defensive coaches and offensive coaches, but what are their tasks ? is it more towards the players, giving them tips etc ? or do they determin the play that is being made ? or is that the job of guys like Bill Belichick ?

He managed for like a million years and couldn't win shit outside of Madrid (where he last a year) and Bayern

Hitzfeld, Rehhagel

Based Rehakles, none of OPs soyboys could win a Euro with Greece.

Basically the head coach is the final guy when it comes to plays, he's the one that indicates whether or not to go through with it, the coordinators call plays and organize the players into their formations but the head coach can override and change if necessary. In Belichick's case, they're more like his assistants that just give him ideas. It isn't much different to how defensive/offensive coaches in soccer work, although more influential.

Until you can succeed in winning the WC with a team like Japan or Mexico you can't call anyone a soyboy. Continental cups are prone to memes.

Okay, i see. Thanks for clarifying that, cheers.
I bought a NFL game pass, been watching a ton of games the past few days and the more games i watch the more im getting into the NFL.

Yeah because Joachim Low is world class manager

Winning the Euros with that dysfunctional Greece team is a bigger accomplishment than a WC with a 100m + country.
He didn't even have an easy path. Portugal, Spain, Russia (good back then), France, Czech Rep (also good back then), Portugal

Continental cups have meme winners all the fucking time. Denmark, Czechoslovakia, and the Soviets all have a Euro.

One of those 100m+ countries is a beta bitchland that always gets outmuscled and the other is the most corrupt country on the planet.

fucking kiwi illiteracy

I don't know how is it possible to rate Zidane if he never worked outside Madrid. He have won more major trophies than many honorable managers but still can't be rated at some level just because it his third year.
But Zizou is far behind Guardiola at this point of his career

>somehow, Paulinho ended up being the perfect man for the team going forward
Why wouldn't he? He's a b2b and has played well there for Brazil. Spurs messed up by playing him in a 4-2-3-1, I guess. The last time I watched Barcelona their formation was like a 4-3-1-2 with Suarez and Dembele nominally up front but Dembele was more of a winger so it makes sense that is able to get forward a lot.

Simeone

>le park the bus would great defensive talent man

For me, it's Diego Simeone.

>mls

that was a special year for barça. i believe the team outdid themselves and got an extra motivation watching their manager fighting for his life

>wake up, mr. freeman

Is Ancelotti the most overrated manager in history? The Milan squad he had was insanely stacked yet they only won a single fucking Serie A title and choked a 3-0 lead to Liverpool

wait, when did Juventus play against Spain?

It's SPAL you dumb fuck

Who is the best manager who's name isn't Jose or Pep?

>>Simeone
>overrated anti-football hack
You'll be SEETHING after argenegroes get btfo in the WC with sanpaoli and then BEG for cholo to train your shitty NT

Giggs

Emery

3 european titles in a row

Mou all the way
Call Pep a good couch when he wins a CL with a team as small as Porto

>inherited Mourinho's team
Mourinho never developed Costa, Cesc or Hazard. That was all thanks to Simeone, Wenger/Pep and Puel/Garcia respectively. Parking the bus and hoping those three pull some magic out of their arse does not require skill as a manager. Azpi was played at LB, and now he's found his best position in RCB - thanks to Conte.

Moses was cast out by Jose, then transformed into a title-winning wingback by Conte. Even Luiz for all his meme mistakes was played in a position that suited him to perfection.

Kante is by far the best central midfielder >we've had post-Lampard retirement, and he came after Jose left. Alonso is another who wasn't there.

he got a team that had walked the league two seasons before. It's pretty obvious that the Chelsea players didn't try at fucking all in 15-16. Not that cunte isn't a good manager.

>itt plebs who don't rate Sarri
He is the true patrician's choice. Fucking casuals, get off my board

Torres McIlroy

Bill Belichick

1. Pep
2. Sarri
3. Marcelino
4. Jardim
5. Nuno

>Simeone
Great tier. Took Atletico from perpetual literal whos to 2 CL finals. Relies too heavily on English bus parking and hoofball tactics
>Tuchel
Poor tier. Didn't know how to control his players and they all played their own style
>Heynckes
>Amazing tier. Been doing this shit for years and hasn't lost his step
>Valverde
Great tier. Still early but won the league in a month with the worst Barca team in decades
>Wonger
Has been tier. Needs to leave immediately but his ego won't let him
>Mouyes. Absolute shit tier. Porto was a great team and he lucked out playing Monaco of all teams. Inter was his greatest achievement and that team was amazing. Unlimited rubles man at Chelsea. Fucked up Madrid's shit big time before he finally left. Will give him credit for that 100 point even while bus parking. Total what the fuck is going on tier at United, should be managing his anger instead
>Allegri
Good tier. Worked wonders with Cagliari. Unperformed with Milan. Winning a one team league like he should be
>Zidane
Amazing tier until September. Absolute shit tier now. Can unfuck his shit up when he stops playing tactics that aren't working
>Conte
Good tier. Underperformed with Italy but blew Man Shitty out last season. Bonus points for giving Mou an aneurysm
>Pochettino
>Great tier
Took an underwhelming Spuds team and developed youngsters into class players. Needs to do better in the league but did well in the CL
>Klopp
Legend tier at Dortmund. Shit tier at Liverpool
BONUS
>Ancelotti
Shit tier. Underperformed with a legendary Milan team. Gets points for unfucking Mouyes' Madrid and winning the Decima

>Denmark, Czechoslovakia, and the Soviets all have a Euro.
Czechoslovakia and the USSR were far from memes my friend

>. Underperformed with Italy
How? Most hardly expected them to get out of the group in '16, much less defeat Spain, Belgium, and lose on pens to Germany. Otherwise good post

Mourinho
Heynckes
Pep

>>Zidane
>inherited Ancelotti's team

>Valverde
>looking good
>Guardiola
>actually proved what he's worth in multiple club

found the Farca fag

*tips*

Poop

He lost to Ireland and that same Belgium team needed a last minute blooter to beat Sweden. Otherwise that team was unlucky to get eliminated on pens.
Not to mention he couldnt sweep his quailfying group that consisted of Norway, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, and Malta

Shadow