Implying black L isn't pseudo L

>implying black L isn't pseudo L

why does this look fan made. is doug walker behind this in any way?

I hate niggers.

WE ARE ENTERING BUTHURT WE HAVE NEVER IMAGINED BEFORE

WEABOOOS B T F O

This is going to be fucking shitfest of the highest order.

L being black is less of a problem than L fucking appearing and giving a fucking press conference

I don't expect this to be good

Black L is real L. Black L isn't Lind L Tailor

How was the movie btw hehe

Were there any low-angle shots of Misa?

Shit. No.

>Lind L. Tailor
Somehow Light fell for this

It's a movie right? Seems like they wouldn't have time to waste on the fake L bit of the story.

>we're still pretending Light is a smart and clever character

Light is smart and clever the same way Thanos is. His only pity fall was his hubris.

someone post the autistic black L sitting infront of school shooter Light

He killed L, so, uhm yeah?

Just like the ending, his ego got the better of him.

The ending was a 100% asspull by the author cause by the editors of WSJ

You mean bad writing.

I won't deny it, I'm just saying that was the point.

All he did was get Misa to look at him, not very clever

Poor pathetic white boys always losing

What was Ls real name again

Lawliet

LeShawndrilious Jacksonius

Yeah, because Light Yagami i such a believable name

L Lawliet.
Nate Rivers was Near.
I don't really give a fuck about Mello but I think he was a Michael?

Japanese L:
>autistic weirdo who likes to stack objects and only eats one type of food
American L:
>black weeb who thinks he's a ninja
it's like pottery, it rhymes

Light voluntarily narrowed the number of potential suspects from 30 million to about two dozen. He's a moron.

>Lawliet

What is it with Death Note and retarded names?

>Aleksin Gardner
>Ray Penber
>Beyond Birthday
>Backyard Bottomslash

>he's actually squatting in a chair

What exactly is the point of a more realistic adaptation for the western audience when they leave in shit like this?

I dont mind any of these Sup Forums problems, the only real fuck up here is: WHY THE FUCK IS IT A 2 HOUR MOVIE INSTEAD OF A SHOW???

And yet the black weeb was still more interesting to watch on-screen than Light, and Misa is guaranteed to be a clusterfuck.

This whole adaptation was destined to be a disaster from the get-go. "Americanizing" anime for live action was a mistake.

They should've changed actors.
That Light would make a better L.

I'd rather talk about the tragedy that is the american Light.
I can't stand that ugly fatfaced fuck. Holy shit what a pathetic casting.

It's kinda the point though. By doing that he got a huge blow at L. Light decided to make it personal. He could have carried on forever undiscovered by the sheer nature of the notebook, but it just goes to show he cared more about his personal ego and showing up L than he did about his actual goal. It's what makes him a not so noble character, so that the reader doesn't sympathize with him as they logically should.

this desu, the only decent ones have lots of white in them

>american adaptaion
>realistic
good one. also, in the anime, everyone thought he was autistic for it, and the proctor told him to sit properly

>portraying the characters as they originally looked is a "Sup Forums problem"

Wonder if people said the same thing if we replaced black characters with white incarnations in say, comic book movies?

then go back to Sup Forums with all the other morons.

I like how he could have just checked any news site online to see if that was being broadcast anywhere else.

So? You want a trophy or something?

hello tumblr

Let me guess, you're one of those morons who argues anime characters look "exactly" like white people, right?

What if L is an black lives matter activist

all the sperging on Sup Forums is actually making me want to check this out. I have already read the manga, seen the animu and watched the Jap Live action OVA.

>Wonder if people said the same thing if we replaced black characters with white incarnations in say, comic book movies?
Everyone except SJW. When are you Sup Forumstards realize you are LITERALLY, by any means of the word, the exact same as easily triggered SJW

>people still deny hes L

LAWL
A
W
L

>le pol boogyman

Always

>random animu character has light skin and round blue eyes with thin lips.

yup. thats a jap alright.

That pose makes him look a fucking crackhead rather than an autist

nope. no boogey man. 100% real shit poster garbage brain insecure fucking children actually.

>everyone that isn't a racist is tumblr

Light's a Jap. Cast an Asian for him. L's a white European. Cast a white European for him.

Real fucking complicated, huh? But no, we gotta appease American audiences so let's make Light a fucking faggot with highlights and L a black guy.

>Japanese character is canonically Japanese
>"DURR HE'S MERICAN XDD"

Just say yes next time. Proving you wrong is too easy.

>L's a white European
>Italian
>white

Ah, Sup Forums, there goes that revisionism again.

>Le ""white"" meme
You sound more Sup Forums than the other guy, he just wants an honest adaptation

Can you go through one post without talking about fucking Sup Forums? The world isn't split into SJWs and Sup Forums. Shut the fuck up and find a real argument.

He has white skin.I don't give a shit who's a pure white aryan in your book,

By the way L isn't even Italian you autist, you don't know your shit but you talk like a fucking champ don't you

>When asked about L's ethnicity, Ohba responded saying "I think of him as a quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian, a quarter French or Italian, like that

kys niggerlover

> The world isn't split into SJWs and Sup Forums

true! but we are on Sup Forums/tv/ and the only people that care about that shit are Sup Forumssters here.

>*teleports behind you*

>he just wants an honest adaptation

Please, these are the same people who watched the potato chip scene and genuinely thought it was "epic".

Normies obsessed with M-MUH FAITHFUL ADAPTATION wouldn't know what Death Note is about even if I threw Bakuman at their faces.

then the Major should have also been an azn

It feels like he's gonna say bismillah i rahman i rahim

>By the way L isn't even Italian you autist
>the very source he's quoting says he's part Italian

What did you mean by this?

You presume a lot considering I knew more about the series than you did, assuming you're the guy I replied to.

Didn't even watch the anime by the way, get on my life faggot.

If you defend whitewashing, blackwashing or any kind of washing that overrides faithfulness to the source material to fulfill a political agenda or sell as many tickets as possible you don't belong on Sup Forums.

>Go to Google
>Search "smart niggers"
>Five results
>Kill them all
>No-one hears from L again

Right, I forgot that in America being a quarter Italian means you're an Italian-American.

Haha Lord. By the way, he said "maybe" on top, so there's only a 50% chance he's even a quarter Italian. Truly the heir to Mussolini right there.

>Didn't even watch the anime by the way, get on my life faggot.
>I don't even know what I'm talking about, how do you like that, nerd!? :^)

Boy do I feel like a loser now.

Not even sure if you're just pretending or legit retarded, faggot. I read the manga.

>I read the manga and didn't get it.
Fixed that for you, lad.

>hating nigger is racist
tumblr

>he cares about 'people' who couldn't care less about him
Top cuc.

Your (you)s are enough, faggot.

Nigger detected.
You came to the wrong part of town, boy.

I've never read death note but it seems like a very defining trait of his

L felt no reason to hide his face in public as he thought that Kira must need a name and face to kill. Later on when he realizes that a second kira only needs a face he thinks he is safe because Light would not want to reveal himself.

Also where the fuck are they meeting? In the anime they met in some nice little cafe, not some weird dingy shithole lit by neon lights.

Kek

So is the movie out yet or what?

also has anyone seen the jap live action movies? There's 4 of them I think. looked p good t bh

I thought that it was three live action movies and one live action series.
Either way, the anime is all you need to watch. It's the best portrayal of the story, end of.

Lebron

Is Death Note an anime series or movie. I'm thinking of watching it, but if it's like those 25 episode series shit then I'm not going to bother.

It's a 37 episode anime

Yeah nah fuck that. I'll just wait for this shitshow to release

Well there are some Jap live action movie adaptations that might be less shit then this Netflix one

Watashiwa L-desu

Just read the manga; only idiots with too much time on their hands watch anime adaptations.

Wow, so cool!

Do you hate Jews as well? That's all I'm looking for in a man, really.

the live usa version can't hold up against this japanese version

>implying watching the anime is in any way longer than reading the manga
>implying that the show could not be watched in the time it takes to deliver the manga

>>implying watching the anime is in any way longer than reading the manga

You have to be a mental midget if you can't read something faster than having it read to you. Just look at the fucking chip scene; it's one panel in the comic and over a minute in the show.

>>implying that the show could not be watched in the time it takes to deliver the manga

Who the fuck buys manga they've never read before.

Death note is roughly 12 hours long. The manga has 13 volumes. That means you need to read over a volume an hour, which tells me you don't read properly and probably skim through not taking it in.

>Who the fuck buys manga they've never read before.
So you are recommending him to read the manga through some pirate site on a screen? Reading in any form on a screen is pleb tier and you may as well watch the show.

>Take a character described as being so pale that the bags under his eyes look more like makeup due to the stark contrast between them and his skin

>Get a black person to play him

I don't even understand, they took the whitest of white characters and got a darkie to play him.

>Who the fuck buys manga they've never read before.
w-wait what? Isn't that the point? Don't tell me you are one of these neckbeards who just collects manga and anime to put on their weeb infested shelf. I would only buy something I'd already read or watched online if I had the intention of re-reading it. Or I would buy it if I was just getting into the series, not just to collect it.

Jeez, and you criticize anime-watchers for having too much time on their hands. Mangafags are by far worse.

>Death note is roughly 12 hours long. The manga has 13 volumes. That means you need to read over a volume an hour, which tells me you don't read properly and probably skim through not taking it in.

Like I said, you're mentally deficient. The only reason reading it be slower is if the adaptation cut content, which invalidates in the first place.

>Reading in any form on a screen is pleb tier and you may as well watch the show.

You'd have to print out your precious anime and put it in a flipbook if you're going to draw some bizarre distinction between images on a screen and images on paper. Did it take you so long to respond because you had to print out this thread?

>why does this look fan made

every adaptation is fan made

Am I the only person that isn't in the "FUCK DEATH NOTE, SHIT IS SO GATEWAY" phase?

I still enjoy watching the earlier episodes from time to time.

>Sup Forums complains about people getting triggered by white Light
>Sup Forums gets triggers by black L
lmaoooo

how else are they going to promote white genocide and present the false idea blacks are actually equal

>I spend lots of money on things I have no idea if I'll like and can easily try for free before buying, but I'll act like he's the idiot.

What did the editors make him do, exactly?