There are actually people on this board who have vested interest in capeshit

>there are actually people on this board who have vested interest in capeshit
>there are people on this board who irrationally defend one company over the other, vehemently
>people on this board delude themselves into thinking any of these movies have more artistic merit than another

When did you realize the majority of people on this board are underage? I don't mind of people discuss capeflicks here, but the fanboyism is disgusting. Don't you autistic fucks just enjoy what is good? Why do you eat shit and defend your favorite company? That's just so...dumb. Like, literally you have a low IQ if you defend DC or Marvel just because it;s DC or Marvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you bored, user? You sound bored. You've made this thread every week. You must really have no life.

Oh yeah, that's the other thing I was going to mention

>there are people on this board so obsessed with their superhero movies that they claim disinfo agents are paid to post here

literally as delusional as Sup Forums. Seriously sad stuff,

This thread won't make you feel better about yourself, OP.

Brace for more incoming projection, OP

These people aren't from Sup Forums though

Here is one of the biggest capeshit posters on this board. Whenever he's on the boards flooded with capeshit threads
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602

Both are incredibly shit

I mostly do it to balance the obnoxious Marvel shilling present 24/7.

>on a website which has boards exclusive to pokemon and my little pony, one user is triggered the television and film board is saturated with superhero film discussions
first week here?

I'm going to avoid making you look completely idiotic and just point out that I said capeflick discussion is fine. The fanboyism is what's disgusting and exceedingly annoying.

It's obviously cats the mongoloid shitposter.

Thanks for the evidence user. He's even used some of his cat face pics and other memes.

its part and parcel with it Tbh. Like moaning about the banter in Sup Forums

100% proof that that poisonous little cunt is all over the net like cancer.

Well to be fair even the professionals are going no at it not just the fanboys.

Serious business this comic wars is.

Stop calling everyone cats

Don't you have shitty movies with faggots in capes to defend in another thread?

You seem angry that you've been identified again, cats. Are you ok?

no

I don't understand why. I really don't. If this is a board for film these movies should be based on the categories of film: cinematography, characters, dialogue, performances, plot, world-building and storytelling, not just which company you like better because you have liked more of their comics or whatever completely personal subjective you have.

But was my post

but for real now the DC movies suck and their characters are all overpowered and unrelatable

>MFW I defend DC because it's better

I personally agree with this, but it doesn't make me like Marvel any better. I am currently really excited for Justice League, while I am luke-warm on Spider-Man and Avengers III, but in the past I have liked Marvel's movies a lot more. I think we all liked Iron Man, right guys?

We know, cats. That's a thing you do. You were so happy to point out your shitposting and thought you were so clever getting people to think you were someone else doing it.

You are a fucking retard, cats, a genuine fucking psycho.

And the best part is, you are so fucking stupid and make the same mistakes over and over.

You stupid little mong. Kek

marketers started trying to force a brand war because that was easier than defending the DCEU

you posted this yesterday

see

t. Pajeet

That was one of the reasons why I stopped lurking Sup Forums regularly

I agree most of their movies are shit but marvel has some really op heroes as well.

But you thanked me here

>Sup Forums isn't a secret club
>there aren't marketers on Sup Forums

can't have both, negro

I know, cats. I was laughing right in your fucking face. You idiot. Kek

It's mostly all jokes

You autistic pissbaby

until someone has any sort of proof for this, it's all bullshit. I cannot believe anyone would waste the time or money. Has anyone on Sup Forums ever influenced you to spend money? If anything this place is a harbor for pirates and thieves. Such delusions.

What was global rule 6 that only seems to apply when you're pointing out that the people that don't block ads are the ones behind all the garbage on Sup Forums?
Perhaps you could explain rednig, sange or pleblord?

>rules matter on Sup Forums
theres a 'muh bogpill' thread still up of all things.

There's been several oceans worth of proof of paid marketing on Sup Forums.

Acting like it needs to be proven for each specific marketed property is just silly.

well I'm not taking your word for it.

You're right OP, I like the Spiderman trilogy and I recently saw Logan and thought it was kino even though they are different companies.

thank you for this OP, i was thinking the same thing yesterday after coming across a 300 post 'aqua man' thread in which 80% were earnest discussions of children's comic book by adult 'men'.