SHIN GODZILLA

Bluray rip has dropped and the English subs are out so it's time. Streaming right now in 1080p on WeebCrew dot moe

Get in here for kaijukino

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=911742
mega.nz/#!DYJm1YIJ!kvT9UPoSjy-GhT26vPh8anvoMq45AVH8Dt_7xN2bTJY
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910519
mega.nz/#!b80GHZ4R!b-eJXuKnts8JEdSTE1BQbDM9BgJ8Yc3JhDIPJHvol5I
youtu.be/8_920QwCYiQ
youtu.be/inmEg7abrPM
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
mega.nz/#F!t0sFgJqZ!krzR0aRu2bnlFqHDdQbUVQ
youtu.be/8PrUDtQVnpo
youtu.be/iqpBscvDY2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>English subs are out
where?

In here.

in the other godzilla thread, he's the link

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=911742

it's time

>that pic

I'M MY OWN MASTER NOW

The movie sucks

>Agod incarnate. A city do-omed

what did they mean by this?

you could at least use the fixed subs
or the web-dl so the japanese texts don't overlap

>literally just finished it
>weebcrew had been nothing but power rangers for a week
frig off

I can't help your viewing history, user... im sorry.

im gonna fugisyugi all over your face

The WebDL is out, right? Compression user said he was working on fixed subs? I got a 4gb one from nyaa, I missed the last thread and feel a little out of the loop.

How do you breathe?

>what did they mean by this?
Chabuduo

Is the English supposed to be blurred with the Japanese ?

No, the subbers are literally retarded. No way to watch the movie right now without the text overlapping.

I feel this translation is better than the translation in my country

I take it back.

I don't now please spoonfeed my retard face and answer my question.

Fixed subs were released

mega.nz/#!DYJm1YIJ!kvT9UPoSjy-GhT26vPh8anvoMq45AVH8Dt_7xN2bTJY

any word from compression user since he went to bed?

He released the post just above yours in the last thread, fixed subs for people with the 36gb Bluray rip, also the WebDL is on nyaa nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910519

Since no one else seems to have done it. I've fixed the typos pointed out in the last thread and changed the colour of the font to yellow so it's easier to read when it overlaps the Japanese subtitles when they speak English.

Anyone know though why the hex value I put in comes out as a completely different colour?

This is positioned for the 36GB release.

mega.nz/#!b80GHZ4R!b-eJXuKnts8JEdSTE1BQbDM9BgJ8Yc3JhDIPJHvol5I

Whenever the Mega user comes back he can add it to his folder or whatever.

its happening

Before the second landing Did the protesters outside the PM residence yelled Godzilla is a god and called for saving it?
In my theater I remember they were calling to defeat it

MEGAnon here, posting from work.

Updated on the MEGA archive. Thanks a ton!

Thanks dude

I would suggest the first time that Godzilla changes that they use the word 'mutating' rather than 'evolving'. It just sounds weird in the first instance based on context. Of course, later on, it makes sense from a science perspective but in the first instance, they do not know this. Only that he is changing. Also, subs appear to be missing for one part of the translation at the German computer center.

WEEBS: THE MOVIE

Watching with Japanese subs, the word they use there actually is evolving. It's really a leap for the character, logically, but he does.it.

Yea, Godzilla is God, Save Godzilla

>complaining about 100% free shit

neck urself

>turning your brain off because it's free

I see. Thanks. I guess there is something wrong with the version I got.

So I started downloading Disc 1 from the Shin Godzilla BluRay from MEGA a few hours ago and left the house. When I came back, I saw that the download stopped at 15% and MEGA was notifying me I'd have to pay for it to continue or try again another time.
I just started the download again, but I expect it to stop at 15% again. Is there any way around this? Or do I have to buy a MEGA account to keep downloading?

Also, please don't recommend any torrents. I'm too paranoid to pirate from torrents since I've got caught once.

I guess the director didn't care so much for science and was using the scene to establish the idea

theres a difference between pointing out a flaw and being a cunt. Besides, the subanons knew within minutes after posting the subs that certain anons were having issues with overlap

Are the 35GB subs out yet or is it still the WEB shit?

Literally read the thread.

Ah the current ones work perfectly. Thanks a bunch, Subanon.

use mega downloaer, it bypasses the bandwith cap

it's how I pirated the new zelda off mega few weeks ago

just download the subs from Mega, go over to nyaa to download the movie.

try reading the thread, dipstick

if the video you have is almost 2 hours long, then the subs should work regardless (expect for the "Remux")

Where is the subs?

>Tells me to read the thread after I already posted my issue was resolved
BLACKED kettle

Yellow subs working perfectly, scroll up

Thanks, guys!

Are these the right subs?

those are positioned for the WEB release, get the fixed ones somewhere in this thread if you want to watch the remux

At this point I have three different versions of subs, I have both versions and I don't know what goes for what anymore

Pretty sure the subanon v1 subs (what you pictured) aren't right, use the yellow ones for 36gb release

I don't know how you people worked but this sub actually improved my understanding of the movie. Thanks a lot.

Which of these trailers do you guys think is better? I made some changes based on feedback I got from the last thread.

youtu.be/8_920QwCYiQ

youtu.be/inmEg7abrPM

Thanks.

what's the quality difference like? is there an advantage to the remux

It's a 36gb straight up rip of the Bluray and I'll be damned if I'm using anything other than it, but from my understanding the quality difference isn't too terribly drastic, but I'm also retarded. There's this thing of comparisons from the last thread:

imgbox.com/g/vkoE6Emabf

What's wrong with the non-yellow ones?

theres a release that has smaller black bars, so the image was larger and ended with with overlapping text

I changed both the white and yellow text versions to suit my own preferences. The first scene where they used the word 'evolving' I changed to 'mutating'. Personal preference. I think it flows better and works in the context of the scene. In another scene the US Nip says 'The defense secretary' when you can clearly hear her say 'Washington'

I also fixed a few typos like 'live trough' to 'lived through', 'no' to 'now' etc

Do what you like with it.

https:// app box com / s /0qg4lw87mahmrtza44ya8pu8hh1hg76b

on the Web-DL and DR releases, the dialogue overlaps with the Japanese titles, but they made it yellow to solve that. Different strokes I guess...

To all the anons that came by, thanks for watching!

We're streaming Kamen Rider Amazons now

Okay.
I got the 37GB one off the bloke's Mega when it first came out and the `[subsanon]Shin Godzilla for remux_BDrip.ass` file from there too

Suppose it might help that I'm using potplayer with the semi-transparent background box for the subs turned on as well. So if it overlaps the hardcoded titles I'll still be able to read

I just made the yellow one for the 36GB release, to fix the overlay for the English segment and fix typos. It doesn't fit for the Webdl release,you'll have to shift it downwards.

You missed a few typos. I've fixed them in the box.com link.

Hmm that's weird I have the subtitle's loaded up but when I try playing it through the blue-ray player they don't show up?

Hey guys, sorry it's taking so long. I fucked up one if the settings and am re-running it. It'll be up late tonight on Nyaa. Keep a lookout there. Again, I'm sincerely sorry.

I believe in you compression user! Be sure to include working subs with the download

Then what's the 4gb WebDL on nyaa I got? I'm a but lost with talk of all these versions

I'm retarded. Can you point me to the link?

How did you shift it downwards? I can't figure out how to shift all of the text at once.

Thanks. I speak Japanese and edited some things too, fixed typos, and a couple of other things. Thanks for being patient. I can't wait to get this to you guys.

Personally I use DirectVobSub when watching movies, which allows me to shift the subtitles.

If you're talking about editing, then you can open the .ass file as a text document and it has default placement values at the top for the various fond types (in this case I think they only used Default and Signs).

See

Cheers bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

Anyone know a time code for the English segments so I can check which of the various subs floating around now works best for my combination of the rip and media player?

so the fixed subs for webdl exist or not? i downloaded some subs that were supposed to be good and they still overlap with kanji, am I retarded or what is going on

Is there a torrent

Are they the same translation? I'm going to put out an encode using the bluray remux as the source (following scene standards with a higher crf and slow preset) and I need to know what's up with whatever I package with it

since it wasn't in OP, wanna post that itt?

WAKE ME UP

It's based on the one that SubsAnon released. But now someone else fixed even more issues:
Also Compression user is releasing his encode soon and it has some changed translations as well (he actually knows Japanese though).

>the only 1080p BD rip I can find is YYFY

help

nyaa

Whoops I'm so used to it being there, I didn't even notice it was gone.

Here ya go!

mega.nz/#F!t0sFgJqZ!krzR0aRu2bnlFqHDdQbUVQ

The movie was ok, but the soundtrack is top

I'm fixing the white subs at present. Fuck all those line breaks. Where dialog overlaps I am going to make that dialog a different color.

How did you guys feel about the live-action Rei and Asuka?

Satomi Ishihara is fucking hot, fanart makes Autism-chan look actually attractive.

Not German enough
Not alien enough

>Satomi Ishihara
As attractive as she is, the filmmakers should have selected someone with a firmer grasp on English. Her role was pretty prominent. I nominate Kiko Mizuhara, who co-starred with Ishihara in Toho's two Attack on Titan films. Those were also directed by Shinji Higuchi.

> Ishihara
youtu.be/8PrUDtQVnpo

> Miuzhara speaking English
youtu.be/iqpBscvDY2Y

eta?

OOOH NOOO ROOOK AAAAAUT EEETZ GAWZIRRA!!!

>【RAW】シン・ゴジラ Shin Godzilla (2016) WebRip

Are any of the currently available sub files timed/placed correctly for this release?

Is this the best reboot of the 21st century?

Oh, I absolutely agree, her English was absolutely absurd, I just think she's really hot and enjoy looking at her.

Why people download a 36GB movie? I'm asking seriously, there's a difference with other choices? Can anybody told me what are?

search what bitrate is and how it affects picture quality, especially in scenes with a lot of motion.

There is a 4gb torrent that is (obviously) lower quality than the 36gb Bluray:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910519

And we are waiting for a compression of the Bluray down to around 10gb. That might be done tonight

I have no problem downloading the 36GB version, just wonder what are the difference between this and other like for an example 6-9GB?

No one gives a shit about Godzilla
It's time for Shin Gamera