Still don't want to see Ghost In The Shell? The tank scene is going to be epic af!

Still don't want to see Ghost In The Shell? The tank scene is going to be epic af!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6NyHPZTXAU
youtube.com/watch?v=F5amv-vqUFo
youtube.com/watch?v=nbCyXVEVpKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>completely steal a scene
>tank doesn't look like the original

tank looks like shit, they ruined the design

its just like starship troopers

>not getting hyped that they are doing the arm breaking scene

You mean
>they are doing it poorly
They will ruin the scene and you know it. From the webm, she doesn't even look strained.

>Why isn't it exactly like that scene that I can look at at my own convenience?

It's a tank doesn't matter how it looks.

Can't wait to find out what the context is for copying this scene even though it's an original plot

most of the scenes you see in the trailers are pulled from the anime/movie

>It's a tank doesn't matter how it looks.

Sums up the philosophy of modern sci-fi.

Fuck this gay earth.

>Can't wait to find out what the context is for copying this scene even though it's an original plot
She probably goes on some mission and gets attacked by a tank and so they try to make reference to movie. Nothing wrong with that BUT I do hope this does take place at end and her arms are ripped out but who knows

>It's Hollywood so the tank scene has to be grimdark

I like the original color of the tank

Her arms will drop I am sure of it.
It's going to be a very faithful re creation of the original

The problem is the original plot would make what she does looks stupid. That I am even surer

It will be Major finding out she has been brainwashed and the boss send in a tank and Major fight it off

What video game is this?

Looks pretty good to be honest, the latest trailer might have sold the movie to me.

Also I'm a sucker for sci-fi visuals.

>It will be Major finding out she has been brainwashed
This sounds cool though

I actually like the idea of her going full on vengeance and not knowing who to trust

>mfw weebos can't appreciate a good storyline because it isn't how their anime manga is

Same here. I didn't think much of the first 2 trailers but something about this 3rd trailer really hyped me up. And yeah it's great to finally see a Blade Runner like film be made again.

>rehashed robo cop
>good story telling
kek shilling at an all time low

>Kuze
>tank
>thermoptic suits

Probably worth seeing just because of them putting in the most liked parts/characters of the series.

Batou looks hell based even if we get a first act before his eyes get damaged. Still looks like these scenes will be great.

I am impressed at how terrible they've managed to make every single thing about this movie look.

kinochecked

>not loving this
youtube.com/watch?v=J6NyHPZTXAU

oops meant to send u this video but eh thats a comparison so meh
youtube.com/watch?v=F5amv-vqUFo

bravo

Cyborgs arent that muscular. The anime one is a little too over the top

>Cyborgs arent that muscular.
Oh so you know a couple cyborgs personally?

Looks like a Black Eyed Peas music video

>cyborgs aren't that muscular
Cyborgs don't exist m8

Movie confirmed shit

Major is skinny with no big muscles like that in the other films, stories so why is she suddenly very muscular in 1 scene? Like I said: Cyborgs are not that muscular

That clip they released of the first 5 minutes is pretty good. Too bad they didn't go with an R rating though.

It's a cartoon for kids, calm down.

She's muscular and athletic like that throughout the entire film. She looks different in each series too. Also the major from Arise is objectively the worst version.

>Too bad they didn't go with an R rating though.
There's proof that there was blood squirts in some scenes but were removed (forgot where I read that).

If this is true then we should get an unrated version

>cartoon for kids

looks better than the low IQ videogame pandering cartoon

>Ghost in the Shell
>for kids
Hearing that really fuels my humanoid almonds

In fact she rip her skin.

But after all, why am I even replying to a shill? Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbCyXVEVpKk

Seems just as shitty and overdone as The Matrix.

> "hey guys i made this really cool effect, lets use it over and over again in eight hours of movies"

> ok

Tank scene in the anime have a lot of meaning and symbolism. Dont see why they even add it here since the plot is different. Probably just for the action.

Where can I watch the 1995 movie with English subs? The English VO is unwatchable.

>tfw she looks like my cousins wife

>Probably just for the action.
An user who saw the movie said there isn't much action in the full movie anyway and that it is used very sparingly.

This actually makes me more intrigued to see it

kissanime or download it

>The English VO is unwatchable

It really is one of the worst dubs ever. Why have they never redone it?

Netflix

>go to google
>add: Ghost in the shell 1995 torrent
>profit

she was flexing tho

>Posts image of the most widely hated, least common design.
Bravo user.

A
FUCKING
ROUTER