According to whoscored, these are the best players in the world

According to whoscored, these are the best players in the world

Where is Tsunaldo?

Where's Beauden Barrett?

>less goals
>wins on meme stats in a meme league on a pay-to-win team
>for some fucking reason Ligue 1 is being rated equally as the top 4 leagues (Serie A only barely makes the cut) instead of having the same amount of relevance as the trash pile that is Liga Sagres

Neymar is the only reason people care about Ligue 1 now. The golden boot used to give you a 1.5x per goal if you played in ligue 1 (top 4 gave you 2.x) but now they're the same

>french league stats

Until France does fucking anything relevant in the next few years (get more than 1 team in the quarters of the CL or EL, have a team that wins the CL or EL, or even a fucking finalist at least, c'mon even Russia and Ukraine did that recently) their league doesn't deserve to be worth as much as the top 4 leagues. Having that PSG squad going against that league shouldn't increase your multiplier, it should unironically lower it.

Happy for Luis Alberto, always knew he was gonna make it someday

Assists are a terrible stat

Very often the most important pass in a scoring move is not the one before the goal.

>ligue1
lmao

Yes, and there are some goals which one person does all the work and someone else taps it in, which is why you have to watch the games as well

No different than goals
There are some that are literally spoonfed to you, there are others where you do literally everything

>Dybala is scoring 1 goal per game being a midfielder

Sup Forums would have you believe that he sucks

The bracket is subbed, which means he probably played 5 games for 80 or so minutes then got subbed off

>6 apps, 0 goals in CL
>hattricks against Genoa and Sasuolo, doubles vs Verona and AC Torino
the next Lionel Messi la'

1294 minutes / 90 = 14.3

Should he not score against those teams instead?

I suppose that's right, but he's also not really a midfielder either

I'm saying he'll rot away in serieA and become Theo Walcott tier if he doesnt leave soon. like I said, the next Messi as in too much of a pussy to prove himself somewhere else.

I thought dybala was having a bad season

>Kane
>20 goals 1 assist
new TSUU in the making, goat tier poacher coming through

Nobodies talking about him any more because Juve aren't doing as well

PSG is just like the "big clubs" in the EPL. Using oil money to buy a team, so by your logic they shouldnt be rated either.

>poo zealand shanter

there are multiple "big clubs" in the Premier League while there's only one in >ligue 1

>dybala is a midfielder
Reminds me of last season with Tottenham fans and Alli. "Next Lampard xD", turns out he was actually playing second striker.

I despise the idea of those silly 'rating' points.
Remember that match between Real and some midtable side which got 2 players send off before 20 minute or so and halal stomped them by 8 goals? Bale and i think Isco got 10.0 rating Benzmemea 9.7. Ratings calculated on statistics are pointless and out of reality.

It's for casuals

If you spent less time marketing and more time training your rating might be higher Penaldowski

His passing and other link up play is too good for him to just be labelled as a poacher though

>According to whoscored

Stopped reading there. Their ratings are jokes

Except that he has the best passing of any striker in the world lmao. We can sit here and autistically screech at each other arguing who is the best striker in the world but nobody can deny my above statement if they actually watch football