Bodycam video of 19 yr old white kid shot by police finally released

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-police-shooting-video-20160713-snap-story.html

He a gud boi. He dindu nuffin.

Proof that if you act like a nigger, they'll treat you like one, even if you aren't a nigger.

t. half black man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXwGAnCEEyA&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=TheMediators
miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-beach-plans-to-vigorously-fight-lawsuit-by-good-samaritan-beaten-by-cop-8162363
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=hpbbANEYQXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Don't worry about those steroid popin cops. They are just doing their job.

Nothing to fear citizen. Just OBEY and we won't shoot you. We are just paid to protect the 1% who turned America into this shithole that has everyone so depressed and angry.

"white"

They screamed at the kid to stop, raise both hands, etc. for a good 2 minutes before they fired. He refuse to comply and kept walking towards them, with his hand behind his back.

Keep being a faggot though.

>white

>steroid popin cops.
lmao this kid living in a fantasy land

>Nothing to fear citizen. Just OBEY and we won't shoot you. We are just paid to protect the 1%
Nothing to fear citizen, don't act like you're gonna try to kill me and I won't have to shoot you. Cops are normal fucking people with families who are just doing a job. Dehumanization comes right before genocide, calm down Hitler.

All cops are cooked and corrupt. Watch any movie for god's sake! Where do you think they come up with the writing for movies? Real life.

Black lives matter. Stop being an edgy teenager

Either a troll or a berniefag. Either way, kill yourself.

Din...

Off yourself nigger

>Proof that if you act like a nigger, they'll treat you like one, even if you aren't a nigger.

I agree with this it's why whites don't give a shit about most whites who get shot.

Okay seriously, no matter what you think about police or stupid criminals, the last two shots were unnecessary.

(((Hollywood)))
kys

Watch again. Kid keeps reaching for his backpocket. People who have been shot can still be a threat. That's why they demanded for him to stop, even after being shot.

Not all niggers are black. This faggot was a nigger as well.

Niggas gonna nig.

Not white, only looks somewhat white in that photo.

Don't blame the officers, he was given orders and the way he was reaching behind his back was really bizarre and he seemed threatening. High? Sad tho.

Youtube video for the lazy:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXwGAnCEEyA&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=TheMediators

Kept reaching behind his back. After he got shot he started reaching into his pants again and got shot 2 more times. Clearly suicide by cop.

>He said, rolling his eyes behind his Buddy Holly glasses.
>"Don't these imbeciles know anything?" sighed the intellectual in his early 20's.
>Bored now, he began to play with the plugs in his ear and the piercings in his nose - he heard that this is so that they wouldn't get infected, but he's content with the attention people give him when he plays with the metal he embedded in his face.
>He wonders if he should get another neck tattoo and if it's time to re-dye his Skrillex cut an obnoxious shade of neon blue - his wife's boyfriend recommended some really good colours when they last crossed paths when user was heading do his cuckshed.
>No time for that, though. He saw a sign an African American gentleman had crudely scrawled on a piece of cardboard with a marker - "free assfuks 4 craka fagets"
>Half the letters were written backwards and only one word was spelled correctly, and user felt a pang of self-loathing for his white ancestors making it so hard for African Americans to get a proper education.
>Later, instead of yelling Jamal's name, user says things like "sorry" and "thank you"

I feel less than nothing for this cuck. He literlly refused orders as they were telling him that they would shoot him if he didn't stop approaching them with one hand behind his back.

I'm glad they shot him. He deserved to die. I hope he died in agony. I'm going to go watch again, I hope I can see his face as he realizes he just wasted his own life.

>Noble is heard saying that he hates his life.

It's suicide by cop.

>black lives matter
Care to prove it? I've never seen any proof that black lives matter.

>Peter Bibring, an attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union, also applauded Dyer’s decision to show the public the video from the body-worn cameras by the Fresno officers.
>“This shows departments can release video footage less than three weeks after a fatal shooting as a way to lend transparency,” Bibring said.
one of them can -- so? and does can mean should?

>“This in no way is a clear-cut exoneration of the officers. The videos raise questions about shooting.”
humongous faggot detected, why are the ACLU such fucking weasels?

pic related? that dude looks like a fucking arab, you americans have really weird conception of "white"

>told not to reach for what may be a weapon
>reaches
>reaches some more
>gets shot
wooooooowwww bugged police mechanics

Look at the FBI's most wanted list

every mexican/hispanic is listed as "white"

it's a joke

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

(((WHITE)))

so he died cuz he wanted his Play-Doh? Smart kid

Holy shit, are all of you this autistic? The kid is obviously white. He lives in Texas (hotter than hell) and obviously stays out in the sun. Probably his whole life. Definitely Caucasian, just with a deep tan.

Go outside. Jesus.

California*****

>white

The cops are out of control though.

I've been watching this case for a while here in Miami:
miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-beach-plans-to-vigorously-fight-lawsuit-by-good-samaritan-beaten-by-cop-8162363

This guy is literally 5' 2" tall and 100 lbs and walking his dog """SNOOPY""" with his son, sees a guy - undercover cop - beating the fuck out of a girl, calls the cops and yells at him, the guy comes over and beats the guy half to death while in handcuffs.

Guy has had multiple complaints against him WITH footage and is still on the streets.

>Black lives matter.
>Stop being an edgy teenager
Pot calling the kettle black
Or, Shauntavious calling Epiphany a nigger.

his hair, eyes and facial bone structure got tanned from the sun too? lel

>white

That is one tanned German.

t. Jamal Shitavius III

dey wer jusd duin der job!!!
U DUNT LISSIN TO DA PAULEESE DEY WILL SHOOT YA. NUT ALL COPS AWR BAD YA LEFTY KEK XDDDDDD

"oh my god Ican't see his hand maybe hes holding nukes and could kill a million people, better shoot him 20 times and then twice more with a shotgun to make sure that this kid.. I mean dangerous criminal who committed the crime of being perceived as dangerous"

Just keep licking that boot, even when it goes through your skull.

I hope you don't go around and edge up the place IRL.

Really, you dumb fucking faggots?

>shoot him
>falls to the ground
>raise your hands tho!
>barely moves arms
>shot again
>raise your hands tho ok!
>arms twitch
>shot again

lol it's like a fucking monty python sketch.

Im hispanic and i believe that the cops did the right thing. This looks like a case of suicide by police. My brother that lives in Fresno is acting like the police are at fault.

I seriously dont know how my brother became a sjw on the inside

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

Cops can get away with killing someone without trial, purely for suspicion of a crime, and reddit will still defend the police aslong as they think the victim is white.

not gonna say they weren't justified in shooting him the first time, he kept coming forward and he had his hand behind him like he was reaching for something, but for christ's sake there's no way you can justify how they kept shooting him while he was on the ground.

It cannot be racism because the cops have the same skin color as the victim so who cares?

the guy would be alive if he didnt pull his hand from behind his back and flung it towards the cop as if he had a gun

The people that are unironically defending the victim are fucking autistic.

>Finland

He obviously had european features you mongoloid.

True, I am black senpai

fuck off faggot

You can clearly hear him say

"I fucking hate my life".

He deliberately ignored ALL instruction(s) given to him by the cops, to provoke them into shooting him.

It was suicide by cop.

/story

He's white you fucking snownigger.

I'd rather be a boot licker than have everywhere become the South Side of Chicago.

FRIENDLY REMINDER ***************************

This kid shouted "I HATE MY LIFE" right before he ran at them and got shot, this was suicide by cop and the kid was successful

The cop will live the rest of his life knowing he killed someone who just needed help because his life was shit, seriously did any of you even watch the fucking video

>gets shot twice
>STILL reaching inside his shirt
What was his fucking problem?
Was he literally trying to martyr himself?

>Kid keeps reaching for his backpocket.

Bullshit excuse. He was basically in shock and his arms were barely moving. Besides that point, he was literally 2 feet away from them when he was on the ground. All they had to do was restrain the faggot and then check him for weapons.

You and just about everyone itt are literally justifying every action the cops made because you don't want to be accused of being biased because of how you react whenever it's a nigger that gets shot. You're so transparent.

he obviously was a fucking half-breed shitskin

>>You and just about everyone itt are literally justifying every action the cops made because you don't want to be accused of being biased because of how you react whenever it's a nigger that gets shot. You're so transparent.
quite a stretch there

It's funny how much you invalidate your own argument by over exaggerating everything that happened in the video. It's like you know how flimsy your stance is so you can't help but try and dress it up to convince yourself you're in the right.

>quite a stretch

see >Proof that if you act like a nigger, they'll treat you like one, even if you aren't a nigger

pretty obvious that you lot are desperate for this to be justified so that you can claim the niggers are wrong whenever one of their own gets shot.

he gives him clear and safe directions almost two dozen times, in a professional manner that makes the consequences clear

the individual is reaching for an item that is on his waist strap, a common place for individuals to place a firearm

he refuses to show his hands, comply, or do anything the police tells him

he even backs up and walks away, and then continues to coddle the police

he gets shot, and what does he do? he reaches for the SAME thing in his waistband

is it worth getting shot because you put one slug in a perp that could very easily get a few shots off while he's still conscious?

one bullet will not kill a man.

goading the police will heighten the situation regardless of the context

they don't want to shoot you, they don't want to live with the nightmares that people who kill people constantly have

do any of you libbots even think for a moment what it would be like to be in a situation where the possibility of getting shot is so high that your department is full of dead people?

no, you don't. this video clearly exonerates these officers of any sort of deliberate excessive violence, the kid reaches for his belt every single time he gets shot.

if you pretend to have a weapon, you will be treated like you have one. what is so hard to understand.

Ahh yes, I forget that OP spoke for me.

>le Sup Forums isn't one person

your memes don't really work on me, since I've been here long enough to know that this place is just as much a hugbox as any subreddit or tumblr group

hmmmmmmmm...............................

Underrated

Everything this man says.

It doesn't fucking matter your skin color, respect the fucking cops you shit heads.

0/10 government shill, your murdering pigs are murdering pigs, they prey on everyone, they are bad guys.

You are an idiot. I am half black and I can promise you he isn't. Please kill yourself you mongoloid

Your Fucking with us, right? He looks like a hawaiian or something.

Also I like the idea that on the US the sun can make people change race. Kek

He literally made the choice to do suicide by cop. He consented to the boot.

Go somewhere else Muhammad.

and i'm fully white and i can promise you that he isn't. maybe not half black but at least a quarter or so.

Finns are mongoloids.

Great, so can we end the stupid ass BLM shit now that we can clearly see it's not a racial thing?

>suspect shot by a number of handgun bullets while standing and on the ground, followed by a final shotgun blast
>"DUDE, do not reach again please"

Uh...
He definitely deserved the initial shots though.

even if we play that this meme is right, i have lived four years in sweden so i know exactly what a white man, an arab, a black man and anything between looks like.

Cops are fucking thugs

News at 11

Just kill yourself m8.

The cops aren't fucking psychiatrists to put down their weapons and ask him to tell them his problems, you fucking tard. You think if someone yells "I hate my life", it means he's unarmed and innocent?

That being said, why the hell isn't even one of those cops carrying a taser? That would have sent him right down to the ground convulsing.

I think unless cops are in an immediate life or death situation or unless they clearly see that the subject is holding a gun (not just "an object") they should be limited to less lethal methods of dealing with them. Will this increase the risk they face? Maybe. But if maximizing their own safety is the most important thing to them, they shouldn't be police officers in the first place.

Oh shit, time to loot some stores #wlm #downwithniggers #AdolfX

You obviously have no freaking idea what black Arabs and real White people look like. Trust me I live most diverse hell hole of a country. That kid is white with a deep tan.

the kid was most likely suicidal since he say directly before getting shot "I hate my fucking life!"

So he did it on purpose.

You don't meet someone with an unknown weapon, possibly a gun, with less than lethal force.

Officer safety is number 1. Most people can draw a glock and fire it before an officer has a chance to fire.

If police were required to act under restraints that would put them in the position of disadvantage, eventually we'd have no more police.

How about instead of that, comply with officers commands and don't get shot?

That is asking for too much apparently

yeah suuuure thing buddy. the fish faces and gook eyes are just normal white genes huh

no, you live in a country that has been "diverse" for centuries so you're all more or less mulattos. and that dude is more.

> all cops are the same meme
> all cops are out of control Trigger Happy megalomaniacs because of one bad cop meme

Not that I'm a use of force expert, but I do find the second and third vollies somewhat questionable. I'm not saying the police necessarily did anything deliberately wrong, but I wonder how lucid someone is after being shot and whether he can comply with police commands in that condition.

I do in any event think it's pretty clear that this is suicide-by-cop.

LOL did you just say he is more than mulatto? You know Obama is mulatto right? You're either a troll or a retard.

Wow, this post really made me think. I guess #ImWithHer now

skull structure looks mixed. nostrils are def not white. he was at best mixed.

>how many drops?

>just ONE

Not always. If you believe someone is armed and ready to fire a shot at you, would you go for your taser or your gun?

Now, watch this and answer the question again.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpbbANEYQXE

People are still a threat even after being shot. The kid was still reaching in his back pocket after he was shot. They even warn him that they will shoot again if you reach it and he did it anyway

COPS had every right to shoot him i mean come on he dude was reaching for something better shoot first ask questions later
America is the land of your guilty until proven innocent thank you for listening plz obey your masters and dont get shot thanks once again

- Soros

well, they aren't normal finnish genes either

>Officer safety is number 1. Most people can draw a glock and fire it before an officer has a chance to fire.
So cops should just shoot everyone they stop.

>If police were required to act under restraints that would put them in the position of disadvantage, eventually we'd have no more police.
Just like we have no firefighters because no one is willing to risk themselves running into a burning building, right? No, what we would have is fewer cowardly thugs and authoritarian jackasses becoming cops and more people who could properly be called peace officers.

>How about instead of that, comply with officers commands and don't get shot?
People generally should be cooperative with law enforcement. The penalty for not doing so shouldn't be death.

every finn has that beady fish eyed look to some degree

poo in loo you don't know jack shit about America, the fact you think a cop would reach for a taser to deal with a adult male

tasers literally do nothing to an adult male intent on hurting someone, they are better for making sassy women shut their god damn mouths

Besides you missed the point, it was suicide by cop

Why didn't he just do what they said?

>suicide by police
lol

Police aren't required to place others safety before their own.

Common misconception.