Damn, this is embarrassing

Damn, this is embarrassing.

As a long time marvel fan, this makes me mad. Fox and DC can nail fight scenes and wars, while we get this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Sanjeev/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/marvel paki/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Tev/qN+7HkuVBts4Af7lvA==/page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
youtube.com/watch?v=5zsVn_vZ9zE
youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/toilet
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80849775
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1488941057731/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks great, mate

my fav is iron man

>Fox and DC can nail fight scenes and wars

What's even happening? Why is there at least 2 cuts for each action?

Someone post the WW VS Doomsday fight.

>Damn, this is embarrassing.

you really are

That first cut skips forward like 2 seconds. What the fuck?

Take a shot for each cut

marvel fight scenes are garbage but at least its not the cgi shitshow from DC

Marvel movies are plebian trash, what did you expect

How much do you think he gets paid to sit here and spam capeshit threads everyday lads?

I guess someone reckoned easiest way to fight Marvel shills was fight fire with fire.

Someone post the scene with captain america and bucky with 4 cuts. you know the one.

>we get this
wow, you comic book rivalry warriors have an intriguing mentality. it's tribal, but over the most faggy shit.

I counted 19, but there may have been a few I missed

Yeah man, Doomsday was """nailing""" an action scene.

Retard.

>someone
Do you mean you, shill?

take a shot for each positive review

Almost as bad as the guy who spams evans laughing images

Does someone have the webm of Olsen landing and it's like ten shots just for that?

nice try faggot

WB has literally been caught shilling before.

Guys I don't get it. Why can't we win Oscars? We got quips. We got RDJ. What more is needed????

Evansposters don't start threads, they just shitpost in DC threads. As they should.

counted 20. there's a last cut to show her shocked face when her foot is force held.

Keep fighting the good fight, Sanjeev.

This is literally Bollywood tier

>falls on table
>is magically knocked out
Who is entertained by this garbage?

I agree. He isn't just a capeshit pleb either which makes it even worse
>6:12 PM Monday, March 27, 2017 (GMT+2) Time in Sweden
Are you going to spend all night here again? You've already been here for 10 hours straight capeshit posting :^)
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Sanjeev/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/marvel paki/

Does anyone have that picture exposing the evansposter?

>he thinks it's only one person calling out his Paki tactics
Sorry Sanjeev try harder

Who is the Iron Fist now?

>10 hours ago
Working overtime again tonight?
:^)

Fucking please. As if Disney hasn't.

Fire with fire, bitch.

Guess who is actually working overtime here

>Marvel shill has posted this image a total of 180 times

Pathetic

Doesn't change the fact that WB is shilling.

>5 hours
still looks like you John from Texas and not europoor :^)

> Marvel fight scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
youtube.com/watch?v=5zsVn_vZ9zE

>he let's paid shills affect his opinion

180 times

Do you get one toilet paper per image, Sanjeev? Or how does Disney pay a mental case who posts the same images hundreds of times? I'm legit curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

I could see the whole shill think if Marvel was hated, but it's both critically and audience acclaimed. So no need for shills when everyone loves it and they don't have to try and sell a shit product.

LMAO

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/toilet paper /
>11 hours so far and still won't deny it
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602

>Marvel's shills on RT and social media hates it therefore there are no Marvel shills ;)

this shot is kino

I tried to count these but I just cant, It's too fast

So what's the pay then? 180 times you've posted just ONE image. God knows how much you've been posting others. How much is Disney paying per post? Why are you still hiding it?

In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."

Critically acclaimed AND audience acclaimed.

Are you saying Marvel bought millions of shills?

At least Marvel learn how to add colors and Dr Strange and GotG are colorful and not the gray mess Civil War was.

But Justice League not only is CGI-filled but also use the same blue and dark tones that MoS and BvS.

Why are you using things I've asked you?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80849775
Remember when you ran away and refused to call me a russian ?

Still dodging.

180 times for one image.

Is it mental disorder or just very good Disney pay? I want this easy shilling money aswell.

Marvel pajeet

They get paid $5 a day.

>Muh graphiix!
Atleast I can tell whats going on instead of extreme zoom ins and choppy edits.

That banquo Paki is definitely the Sup Forums Marvel shill. Do you have his account link?

>Quoting rottentomatoes random hacks
>Kevin smith.

>filthy peasants
>it's a pajeet

>muh color cuck
go play your phone games if you want to be easily amused by colors, sweet jesus

JUST

How can adults watch these movies?

I'm not even going to take a side on the whole Marvel/DC bullshit, but, Cyborg looks terrible. Really, unbelievably terrible.

Everyone else in in DC looks good to passable, even a great with Aquaman and Batman, but Cyborg looks fucking unforgivable bad. Maybe it's because I actually like Cyborg from the show when I was younger, but this just .... no. Fuck this Cyborg.

>Still dodging.
That's exactly what you're doing and have been every time I expose your outsider ways. The linked thread even shows you ended your shift at 2 am on a Friday night

Their bodies grew up but not their minds.

Wew

SHUT IT DOWN

Dcshill's insecurities are tearing Sup Forums apart. It's sad. I really like this board, and while it has shit like pedophilia and BLACKED threads, Dcshills are the only cancer affecting perfectly good threads.

Hey banquo, have you set your instagram account to private now? It's very nice seeing your Paki face up there.

Nice opinion, bub.

>DC"shills" are tearing your mind apart.

I don't see the issue with Black Panther having a primarily black cast when it's going to take place in a fictional high tech city in Africa populated by African people that are more advanced than other Africans thanks to their access to one of the strongest and most versatile metals in the universe, also, valuable as all hell.

Shut up abdul

Is there anything else black widow can do besides that same ass "wrap my legs around your head and take you down" move, Jesus christ

how angry do you have to be to go out of your way to make this holy shit

So angry that they post the same image 180 times

One hundred

Eighty

Times

Just one image.

MCUcks are mental cases.

jesus christ
i can't believe people pay to watch that shit

aren't superhero movies supposed to be action movies? why does the action suck so much?

I can pay you $5 a day to not shill here. Everybody wins.

Fuck it I'll double your current rate and do $10 a day.

GotG and DoFP final CGI looked different from what we watched in the trailers, let's hope this is the case, and they fix it.

>Le "pretend to be racist to make everybody mad" Sup Forums meme.
What would your mother say, if she wasn't so embarrassed of you that she didn't talk to you?

>You're pulling your punches

Cringe, mental illness faggot

But I was the one that found that guy much like I found Charles and the others.

Answer the question now Sup Forumsedditor before you're added to the list and all your /vg/ comes out

She can inflitrate, spy, steal info... and except for Winter Soldier I think she has never done that in other movies

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

you are literally autistic mate

Wait... you genuinely think people are pretending?

Unless your master is paying on a per post basis, I suggest you come up with more effective tactics.

Why are you samefagging?
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1488941057731/

Yes, I can read the main image of Sup Forums too. You are just saying I'm right.
I'm sorry your mother has that illness user, and I understand you dislike fun movies because of that, but don't stop everyone from enjoying them too. Marvel movies are fun and interesting. DC movies are, well, sad. That's my opinion.

cry more

You're not earning your pay. If I knew your employers I'd tell them how much of a shit job you're doing.

DC and Fox are using actual film directors. Marvel is using TV directors.

do you wanna try that again friend? First post i made in the thread.

What is wrong with these Marvel drones? I'm almost fascinated at what's actually going on behind the scenes here.

I GOT DRUNK IN 10 SECONDS

>all I want is iron man 4
>but instead get more shitty avengers, captain america, black panther shit

HOLY SHIT, just give me another dedicated iron man movie, every other super hero is shit.

guardians of the galaxy is good though I admit

They're third world "contractors" on a pity pay.