Synopsis: Roseanne discovers that Darlene is seeing someone besides David, and that he knows about it

>Synopsis: Roseanne discovers that Darlene is seeing someone besides David, and that he knows about it

It's the 90's. How is he such a modern day numale cuck?

what did he mean by this?

What's his endgame?

This took place in the Northern US---full of cucks.

Would never happen in the Based South.

>laugh track for 30 seconds

>Synopsis: DJ gets a boner in class

His brother Mark was a badass I bet you wouldn't fuck with him

That's what a forced meme is

David and Darlene stay with each other for the rest of the show though.

Roseanne wrote him to be that way. In reality, he was banging Becky while Mark was being cucked.

What's with that nearly four months break between shitposts OP? I'm disappointed in your lack of commitment.

>that episode where Dan yelled at David

John Goodman is terrifying sometimes

This always confused me.
So David was with Becky, Darlene was with Mark, Jackie was gay and not the mother, and Dan was dead after the marriage.
Doesn't that kinda make the entire show fake?

I put John Goodman because he can be goofy one moment and the next moment be terrifying.
He's a good actor, very versatile.

When he first moved to Hollywood he shared an apartment with Ed O'Neill and the dad from Wonder Years. Crazy huh

It's not that he's a good actor - dudes built like a fucking tank

He really nailed the angry alcoholic dad perfectly. Roseanne is a fairly accurate portrayal of a family hovering above the poverty line

Whats some John Goodman kino? Besides O brother where art thou

Catch him in Kong, he's always one of the characters in a movie.
Although he shares the spotlight with Samuel L Jackson and John C Reilly.

I had the hots for Darlene.

Yes. It was kind of a fuck you to the viewers in a way.

>Synopsis: Becky is shot during a robbery and revealed to be an alien parasite. She needs to find a third host now.

Not only are you an autistic spammer, but you've never heard of Kurt Cobain, the pioneer of modern numale cuckery.

irl Galecki, DiCaprio, Toby Maguire, Darlene and other young actors were pussy hounding in nyc...
>tfw you will never be part of a pussy hounding posse back in the 90s in NYC.

>Death Sentence (2007)
>King Ralph (1991)