How do we solve Hollywood's diversity problem?

How do we solve Hollywood's diversity problem?

apparently we just need to get rid of white males. you know, the group of people that have created everything important in the world

What problem? Too many g*d chosen?

You're a fucking white male!
Are you kidding me? ?

>Hollywood's diversity problem

Yeah, too many jews

The only way to make things equal is to focus on one group at a time until they're ahead, and then switch to another group.

Why the FUCK is Hollywood supposed to be full of niggers and brown people and europeans and asians? These fucking retarded liberals sure aren't asking the italian movie industry to start including brazilians or the japanese industry to include africans

>How do we solve Hollywood's diversity problem?
Hire more white people and less kikes.

>it's a Hollywood is owned and run by (((globalist evil jews))) but apparently white people still want a part of it episode

you meany how 2% of the population makes up like 98% of Hollywood?

I think they need to focus on their lack of original ideas and surplus of inflated budgets problem first

How many black kids are joining their school's fucking theater clubs?! Are we going to force them?! God damn people.

>Be left wing
>Get chewed up and spat out by other lefties for not being left wing enough
When will they learn?

This subject hits a bit too close to him to the Jews who hold a disproportionate position. I wonder if they are worried.

Hire more cute asian women

Less Jews.

By not shoehorning minorities for the sake of pandering to identity politics.

This.

Nothing wrong with including more Asian females into movies.

Never, that's why they end up doubling down all the time
>inb4 Sup Forums
You don't have to be Sup Forums to hate the bad aspects of left wingers.

The truth is that blacks and Asians don't give a shit about acting or filmmaking, white people take the most interest in this type of stuff. This has always been a white person type of thing. If you made a list of the greatest Hollywood directors and actors, 99% be white on the list

Why does nobody ever talk about NBA's diversity problem?

And that is racist. It is like you are trying not to see the problem at hand here.

>muh MS paint comic!!
Fuck off racist

Please, please explain this to me Sup Forums. you people probably know the answer

>cast white main character
NOT DIVERSE ENOUGH

>cast ethnic main character
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!! WHYS A WHITE MAN WRITING AN ETHNIC CHARACTER??

what about civilization? I could have sworn that was made in the cradle of civilization. which was Mesopotamia. I don't think the ancient Mesopotamians were white.

Really compelling counterarguments friend.

I thought you guys only considered Nordics white, weren't spaniards and Italians "shitskins". Funny how they become "white" when they fit your agenda.

I understand. We should want the best person for the job, not to make everything exactly as diverse as the United States is in March 2017. We don't actually need 51% of a cast or team to be women, 8% or whatever to be gay guys, all anybody needs to do is pick the best person they can. Whether for a team or casting.
how in the heck could I get mad for being passed up for a team? I'm 4'12", I'm nothing, there's no need for height diversity