Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Winter_Olympics_medal_table
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Winter_Paralympics_medal_table
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea–South_Korea_football_rivalry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea_at_the_Olympics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what, i thought they hated each other

what the fuck?

Did Donald Trump achieve reunification with the threat of nuking them?!

wtf i love kim jong un now???

they'll win short track speed skating but what else

>mfw Trump was playing 4D chess all along

>"im lauching all the missiles!!!"

>"the winter olympics are coming?oh shit we want peace!"

the fuck is wrong with kim?

maybe he thinks by acting like a good boy whos being bullied by the meanie trump he'll get the west to sympathise with him?

Wait, the winter Olympics are still a thing?

Holy shit, Trump actually did it.

He reunited Korea through his twitter outbursts....

What a stable genius!

Either
A. Hes using the Olympics as an opportunity to fool Trump he can be reasoned with while working on the nuclear program
B. He actually wants peace
Of course the odds of B being true are about as high as the Browns winning the superb owl next season

nononoNONONONOONO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

IT WAS HER TIME GOD DAMNIT

Now watch him solve the middle east crisis

Why wouldn't he want peace? War means his cozy life is disrupted. He wants the status quo desu

as this is winter olympics, I'm pretty sure NK has like 5 athletes at most

Because Kim is a crazy nutjob who is afraid of losing power and war would ensure his leadership status

the whole 2 days that the war lasts?

>war would ensure his leadership status
For about 30 minutes

Only if Trump decides to nuke them to hell and back

m8 they are actually not that bad on the olympics

they even won a couple gold medals

There will be a unified women's hockey team, and apparently the South Korean players are not very impressed.

BUT IT WAS HER TURN!

what the fuck

This is nothing new they have done this before. After the Olympics it will go back to normal and probably worse with Trump throwing a temper tantrum

They didn't win a single medal last time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Winter_Olympics_medal_table
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Winter_Paralympics_medal_table

This is not particularly shocking, they still see themselves as "one nation", even after all these years. They will cheer on each others' teams in Football too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea–South_Korea_football_rivalry

>what, i thought they hated each other
Not as much as they don't want another war

The last korean war was effectively a genocide and the US is clearly horny for a new one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea_at_the_Olympics
Not in the Winter Olympics

Missile tests didn't go well

no he didn't

They've been testing Nukes to establish that they have a working one, this is to stop america invading them because they'll fire the nukes if they do.

Look what happened to Libya right after Gaddafi agreed to disarm lol america supported a coup that murdered him and has taken them back to the days of fucking slave trading

Who here /drumpf/?

>t. shill for hill

So people telling me North-Koreans think of South-Korea as dirty capitalist pigs were lying?

t. Hillary Rodham Clinton

kys soyboy cuck beta nu-male faggot

>t. CNN

t. sadiq khan

As long as North Korea has a thousand pieces of artillery aimed at Seoul no one will ever touch them.

>no weightlifting on ice
Why even live

The agreements still require approval from the International Olympic Committee.
During their third day of talks at the border in about a week, senior officials reached a package of agreements including fielding a joint women's ice hockey team and marching together under a "unification flag" depicting their peninsula during the opening ceremony, Seoul's Unification Ministry said.
A joint statement distributed by the ministry said the North Korean Olympic delegation will travel to South Korea across their heavily fortified land border. It said the delegation will include a 230-member cheering group, a 30-member taekwondo demonstration team, and journalists, athletes and officials.
Ahead of the Pyeongchang Olympics, the Koreas will hold a joint cultural event at the North's scenic Diamond Mountain and have non-Olympic skiers train together at the North's Masik ski resort, according to the statement. It said the North also plans to send a 150-strong delegation to the Paralympics in March.

Absolute STATE of redditors

t. Markus von Tumblrschiezze

Yeah, we'll see how much no one will ever touch them if they actually hit something with one of those missiles.

>t. redditor trying desperately to fit in

I'm so glad. Ping pong diplomacy reconciled the west with China, it's very fitting that China's little brother N.K. is connecting under the same terms

>See that North Korea and South Korea are unifying their womens ice hockey teams
>See this on the schedule

Anyone else somehow excited for womens ice hockey for once in their lives?

I dunno guys. A lot of south koreans seem pissy and say President Moon is a cuck who capitulated to commies by doing this (apparently one if not the main reason for doing this was to increase the dissapointing ticket sales which were stalles because of lack of interest in winter sports at SK...yeah whoever tought it was a good idea to give the WOG to them). Dunno if a south korean here in the board could give us a better insight of the situation.

this

god I hope this country gets fucking nuked to hell

Honestly it seems like this is the case. Half the South Korean team is automatically being forced out because of this too, although I assume the South Korean women's ice hockey team was doomed to be shit anyway.

>taken them back to the days of fucking slave trading
In Muslim countries that's like 1981.

>In Muslim countries that's like 1981

you mean 2018

in libya blacks are being traded as slaves right fucking now

This is an anime come to life, Trump made anime real.

The people dont really. They all want a unified korea. Its just their governments/politics that separates them. Most South Koreans feel really bad for the North Koreans and how they have to live. And even still, no matter how much they "hate" each other, they both hate the japanese a lot more, so there's some common ground.

sources, have a few friends from south korea

>in libya blacks are being traded as slaves right fucking now

Are you ready for 230 North Korean cheerleaders to take over the internet like the israeli female soldiers?

lmao imagine this, lefties will try their hardest to post-pone unification just so Trump doesn't get credit

t. labourcuck

Who cares when we can shit post the Best Korea cheer team!!!

arent they usually at every olympics? nobody really seemed to care then.

Most SoKos I know could give a fuck about North and think they are a joke. They don't want reunification at all because the North is too poor and a shithole. Would cost way too much. They are practically foreign countries now.

Have you seen Jong Un's wife?

>people actually believe this

Outside of pure delusions, Kim's only goal is to preserve what he has. To do that, it's essential that he 1) doesn't start a war and 2) makes an attack by the west seem like too much hassle. I can't believe so many people in this country are so dumb that they are terrified without thinking this through. Really upsetting.

Dude this. Kim knows that the west fall for his trolling every god damn time. Dude is smart. A genius.

most south koreans view the fact that their country is divided into 2 as sort of an embarrassment and would rather see a unified country.

That is the drunken patriotic answer. But when sober and not on the dong dong ju they want nothing to do with the North and wish it would just go away.

Korean-Canadians =/= South Koreans, dumbshit

I feel the exact same way about us and mexico

Lived their for five years bro. Have lots of friends there and also married one. I got a good range of sources. The North is more pro unification these days. Check the stats from any recent survey on the matter. The South is also pretty pissed about the whole unified team thing. They want to cheer their athletes not some chumps from the North.

You mean the states that were annexed following the Mexican War started by fucking bankers and those who wanted more slave states? Fucking Mexico irridenta yo.

if you ignore the fact that there is a massive famine and rampant diseases running through their general population, yea i guess he is a genius.

Whatever. His family stays in power and he gets to nail a hot wife from the cheer team. Who cares about a bunch of people who if they we're black and not near a major American Ally no one would fucking care about.

If thats the case why are some SK athletes upset about having to play with NK?

Trump called the bluff and broke them in like a horse. Absolute madman does it again.

Yes. The SK women hockey team were training for months in the US. All of a sudden their spots are possibly up in the air and the team bonding thing has been for nothing. The minister in charge of suggesting the hockey team join up knows nothing about ice hockey as well. Others are pissed about how the SoKo team who have trained long and hard for their chance will have to bend over backwards for this shit and all it benefits is the North.

This is only the beginning. North Korea is the modern day east/west Germany. Both sides will eventually mellow out regardless of what the US tries to do. Un isn't like his father, he'll cut a deal with the South and China that ensures he gets a ton of wealth and power when the new unified Korea begins. The Kim family will be Korean royalty, and have plenty of political sway, but they won't be directly in charge of the Nukes anymore.

The South will begin to modernize the North, labors camps and the "dear leader" shit will fade away, and Korea will begin to power creep once they agree to a pan-asian trade deal with China. Wealthy South Koreans will flock to the sparsely populated North. New cities will pop up overnight. desu, Japan and the US will whined up as losers in this scenario. A unified Korea will naturally prefer their neighbor China as a closer ally. Couple this with the Trump administration's drastic shift towards isolationism, a unified Korea could be the final domino to fall for China to claim dominance as the strongest Superpower on the planet.

>trusting any geopolitical analysis on Sup Forums
nice slippery slope

>this is to stop america invading them because they'll fire the nukes if they do.
We could have already wiped them off the map if we wanted to. We won't attack because Seoul would be wiped out and China would back N. Korea if we attacked. Kim knows this, so he's being a little dick and testing his weapons because he knows we won't do anything and it makes him feel like a tough guy.

>Their first joint Olympic team

What? I thought that North and South Korea went to the Olympics together once before? Am I wrong? Did I accidentally skip universes or something?

China isn't even close to being the super power. The us almost has more influence in Asia than they do, as we do in the middle East, in Africa, in Europe, and everywhere else under the sun. It's literally the single most unbalanced time in the history of the world. Pax Americana brother

>$0.01 shillbucks have been deposited into your account

hopefully he can achieve the coastal problems with nukes in the states.