Is this better than homeland really dont want to invest time into a shitty love / family matters show i want raw...

Is this better than homeland really dont want to invest time into a shitty love / family matters show i want raw politics/ espionage show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc949_5qG3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The show is half family drama half politically espionage so you should probably pass in that case.
To answer your first question though yes its way way way fucking better than that pile of garbage.

waaay better than homeland

Yes, it's exponentially better than Homeland, not even close. It is however a somewhat slow, character-based series, and takes a couple to few episodes to reveal itself.

It's one of the best post-Mad Men shows to air along w/ The Young Pope. Telekinography.

on episode 1 and seeing fucking children and family life cant take that shit

>really dont want to invest time into a family matters show

This excellent series may not be for you then.

You sound fucking retarded user, congrats!

Anyway keep your liveblog going, browsing and posting as you "watch" this show, then shitpost about how bad it is for months to come!

then stop watching i don't give a fuck. it's your loss

I watch both shows and both are great? Why are you even comparing the two?

This season of Homeland is great by the way, as is the Americans, you can watch both shows, right?

Homeland doesn't even come close.
The Americans is legit good.

>american show
>slavs are white guys

Homeland is shit tier compared the Americans.

Thanks for bringing this show to my attention lads, marathoned the first 5 episodes and loving it so far

>"Tusk" by Fleetwood Mac playing in the very first scene of the first episode

I know kino when I see it

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc949_5qG3o

Unironically the best drama on TV

>God tier acting
>Most well written characters since mad men
>80s are believable

Enjoy, user. It honestly just keeps getting better as it goes along. Sublime acting throughout.

And like Mad Men it goes to great lengths to ensure the period specific design, and uses current events gracefully, and accurately. Two of the highest quality productions on television.

This.

What isn't better that season 2 and beyond Homeland?

Deutschland 83

4, 3, 2, 1...