Why was that gook actress in the movie? her character was meaningless!

>why was that gook actress in the movie? her character was meaningless!

Pic related is why. Get used to it in all Hollywood blockbusters moving forward.

Is it really that easy to get the chinese to see a movie? Just stick one of them in the background and give them a few lines?

How did China men take a Chinese girl getting BLACKED?

Chinese are idiots due to their commie government

>moving forward
lol @ progressives thinking racial quotas aren't racist

You don't even need that

Just as long as you don't use any niggers the chink will eat it up like slop

tribalism is strong in every race expect for white people. thats why they will survive while whites will get demographically replaced

What quotas? Studios are just doing it for the money, it's a simple business decision.

>seriously thinking hordes of chinese families went for the literally who that does fuck all and gets blacked and not for the kaiju stuff

I think they are obligated by Chink law to include Chinese actors or they ban the movies from China.

I know Suicide Squad was banned for the most retarded of reasons.

They watched because it was a godzilla novie, the actress had nothing to do with it.

>they are obligated by Chink law to include Chinese actors or they ban the movies from China
based

I think I can live with chink pandering if it means less niggers on screen.

>getting triggered because foreigners are excited for a movie your country made

fucking faggots

>It because she was a Japanese character

I think it was her character trapping souls with her sword.

I think the whole representation and muh diversity issues only plague the murican audience. The rest of the world will just see a movie if it looks fun or interesting.

every character that's wasn't a soldier or john goodman was useless and irrelevant, not only the gook. The movie would have been better if it was a Predator like movie, with only the soldiers trying to survive, and change the Monarch nigger assistant to Brie Larson so there is the obligatory romance with Kong and the blonde.

They love American cinema so they get super hyped when it pays a tiny bit of attention to them. It's like when a family member gets a bit part in some tv show or movie and your family never shuts up about it.

Ching Chong Chang

That is the cutest doggo

>more top tier chink qts BTFOing ugly hollywood whores

Based

Chinese girls are cute. Atleast they're not as disgusting as the gooks. A Chinese girl can look naturally cute. A gook girl can't.

>t.poltard with youtube doctorate

Chinese cucks man. Whore literally talked to a black guy the whole time

And how is that shitty film about the Great Wall holding up?

The film was always going to get banned because of its supernatural aspects. I'm sure the studio was well aware that possession doesn't fly well with the Communist party but they tried it anyway.

Yeah. Ghosts and timetravel are banned in chinese entertainment

One of the characters was a japanese girl with a japanese flag in her mask, kek. Based DC they don't give a fuck

The important question is, Did Japan like it?

>these are the people we pander to

i've known this ever since Ironman had two different yusefs. and azn and a jew. I hate it, but hollywood gonna hollywood especially if it means way more money.

Did Hiddleston do anything of use during the whole movie? He did jackshit apart from making blank stares and looking sad. Even as Loki he emoted something, but in this movie he was atrociously bland.

>china gets disney movies a month earlier
>entire plots get re-written to appeal to a communist nation that actively oppresses it's people

fuck china.

>it's
Fuck grammar, amirite?

AND YET! The Major couldn't be fucking asian.

He didn't even do the thing they supposedly hired him for
To track and map a new island or something.

Considering that Chinese investors are starting to control Hollywood, you can expect to see far more of this.

China, and the Chinese Censorship Bureau,, has a lot of power in Hollywood and has been dictating what we see in movies for several years now.

The remake of Red Dawn is a perfect example of how China can dictate how movies are made and what you can see in film.

The original plot of Red Dawn was that China and North Korea were invading the USA, but China felt it made them look bad and painted them as the Bad Guy, which they didn't like.

So they had to call actors back to reshoot scenes and also digitally removed all the insignia of the Chinese Army from the vehicles, uniforms, propaganda posters and all the original promotional materials so now there is no mention of China at all in the film.

Be prepared for more of this.

you know half the movies played in china are either bought, or made in conjunction with a chinese studio? they're actively putting their hand on the industry and it is growing by the day to pander to them. most big movies get half their box office from china, and as china builds 60 theaters a day that number will only grow.

>Hollywood casts 1 Chinese character to maximize their profits in China
>China gets the blame
>China casts one white character in their movie to maximize their profits in the US
>white people get the blame
Really makes you think

>get used to it
You make it sound like this is a new thing. It's been happening for the better part of a decade now. If you're only now realizing it, you must be borderline retarded.

>no time travel

oh no, are they going o fucking re-write the flash's message to the past?

They made it North Korea to make it more "relevant" to today, asshead.

I want to see the Asian vs. Black war.

China only allows a certain number of Hollywood movies in. So the ones that get in have to appeal to China some.

Already happening in Africa the Chinese are taking all their natural resources for pennies on top of dumping their excess men to colonize it. Soon Africa is going to be part China and nobody even talks about it it's hilarious.

I'd rather have asians than blacks

i agree with this.

if they're going to force minorities into hollywood movies i'd much rather see chinese characters than black people.

if there's any AM/WF relationships though the autists at r/asianmasculinity will spam the shit out of it.

I can only imagine how conflicted liberal journalists are seeing Asians do everything they accused whites of but can't say anything because it's deemed racist.

Bitch I don't even buy his "China controls Hollywood" theory and I can tell you right now that they backed off the "China invading" thing directly because they didn't want to piss off the actual country. There was a game that came out called Homefront which literally had the exact same premise, but switched it to North Korea.