Is Deadpool a nu-male?

Is Deadpool a nu-male?

4u

Deadpool is a nu-male flick yes

Nothing wrong with enjoying your girlfriend's strap-on (or penis if she's male)

Everything you fuckin homo

Sorry, sweetie, but you're on the wrong side of history :)

Deadpool is an active Reddit poster.

Exactly, and unlike channers, redditors are man enough to get stuffed up the ass

No, he's the last of the manly generation.
after that came the nu-males the betas the chads the redditors the channers aka all the fags.

Tell him about how "post" is kino or reddit or faggy and he'd piss on your face while calling you a faggy kid.

literally nothing wrong with pegging, it stimulates your prostate and lets you cum more

Ryan Reynolds is alpha as fuck

>DUDE SEX LMAO

...come on.

He's a gay superhero so yeah, he is
Sorta by default

Anal orgasms are amazing. It feels so good in my ass that I don't even notice cum coming out of my dick because most of the pleasure is in my mangina. I honestly treat my butt more like the sex organ that it is than a poop hole.

A try-hard chad

>after that came the nu-males the betas the chads the redditors the channers aka all the fags.
>Tell him about how "post" is kino or reddit or faggy and he'd piss on your face

But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

After seeing Life I swear that every Tyan Reynolds character is just gonna be deadpool. Ruins my fucking immersion.

i just hate the feeling when the toy is coming out, still scared i'm going to shit myself everytime

He's what numales think they look like

ryan has always been typecast as that guy, he's played the same character in every movie he's been in, he basically plays deadpool in blade 3

Remake with Deadpool taking the BBC when? To be honest, all white men should get fucked by a black man at least once as reparations

Deadpool could take BBC because of his experience taking his wife's strap on. But for guys who have never done butt play I have to warn you it is not wise to start with BBC. I know the meme that "BBC is just a myth" but in reality that is the myth. Most blacks have BBC. Your gonna want to start with white (Germans are the smallest, anglos tend to be bigger) or Asian. BBC is great if you are a size king but don't rush it.

Thanks for the tip man keep me posted. I know I'll keep myself posted (that is, filled to the brim with cock and cum!) all night long

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

seriously pathetic, but you must know it

the fact that these thoughts even form in your head and they don't disgust you or make you feel shameful, let alone you type them out

Quick update guys just noticed there's no images in this thread besides the OP. Let's keep it that way I like a nice clean thread

theres literally nothing wrong with getting pegged by your qt gf

>WHY AREN'T YOU ASHAMED?! YOU DID A THING I DON'T APPROVE OF! FEEL BAD NOW!

The character most definitely yes all he cares about is stupid childhood shit and thinks in terms of feels morality

Ryan Reynolds is probably the same but I have little proof

There's nothing wrong with anal stimulation. My gf milks my prostate all the time.

The real tragedy is you wasting that tight asshole but using it for shitting and not sex. I can't imagine the point of life without anal orgasms.

He's a nu-male self-insert

I'd insert myself into him if you know what I mean

Ryan Reynolds is alpha and a perfect male specimen.

Tfw this will never be you.

Nu-male spotted.

>le ebin green text 'cause I don't have a counter argument to why I'm so pathetic

These

He's what numales think they would be like if they were Chads