Caleb Plant vs Rogelio Medina

>Saturday February 24 -WBSS ITV UK
Callum Smith vs Juergen Braehmer

>Saturday February 24 - HBO US
Sor Rungvisai vs Juan Francisco Estrada
Carlos Cuadras vs McWilliams Arroy

First for Carl Froch a shit

Bill looking real SHARP

Jiving Joe KO's Joshua. Screen cap this.

is this kind of training a meme?

better yet why don't you post your slip?

not bad

You can see the brain damage developing if you watch carefully

does /box/ like black women?

HOLY FUCK PRICE ACCEPTED THE POVETKIN FIGHT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck this means Fury loses his Ring belt.

Will be funny to watch Price get chinned.

gets sparked in the 2nd round.
he looked so shit his last fight and could barely catch his breath 10 minutes after the fight was done.
Povetkin looked shit his last fight as well, but at least he's still in good shape.

what a shit show.

Frampton vs Donaire undercard

good for everyone involved desu. Povetkin gets another crack at an opponent for a fine stay busy fight, gets to introduce himself formally to english audiences, gets a nice highlight reel fight after the stinker against Hammer, and Price gets good money with the chance to become an immediate contender if he beats him
should have been stripped long before, I hate inactive champs

Is that Kamegai or am I just a racist?
If it is, then I think he's sold me on that training, because the guy tanks hits without even seeming phased, it's ridiculous.

I lean to more light skinned types, but god damn her body is literally perfection. Fuckkk.

LITERALLY WHO

kek won't even bother tuning in

Will probably watch McKenna. Couldn't care less about the rest

predictions? I think that's gonna be a stoppage

The day /box/ shit themselves

loooooooooooooooooooooool

Stoopid thicc

Did Povetkin accept though? Who gives a fuck anyway

B-but American cards never have mismatches

10000% this, fuck fury

remember when you said Fury lost to Cunningham?

nobody says that, the difference is that we don't televise that portion of the card. Showtime is streaming it on Youtube

that seems like an inconsequential distinction to make

The point is it doesn't really seem fair to complain about fights that you get for free, right?

Will probably be good entertainment. Much prefer those type of fights to Dubois vs the postman and Yarde vs the milkman

The top 3 fights on that list have the favourites at 64% 84% and 93%. It's factually impossible to claim that 2 aren't mismatches.

>Jiving Joe

Who cares about the betting odds? REJ-Fortuna and Spence-Peterson are definitely not mismatches on paper, both underdogs fully capable of pulling an upset.
The card from those two matches and below are bad mismatches mind you, not horrendous ones, but ones that have no business being on a premium network. Fortunately, most of those matches aren't on the premium network, they're on Youtube.

God bless James Toney.
Amen.

Spence is a heavy favourite and will win but that's more of a reflection of him being arguably the best in the division. Lamont Peterson is a top 10 opponent, he could probably beat Jeff Horn and after 8 months off this sort of fight is acceptable, much more acceptable than Danny Garcia fighting Brandon Rios on par with Keith Thurman fighting Jessie Vargas

This. If it was Garcia vs Peterson it would be a real close fight, but Spence is just at his best at the moment. Only person I see beating him is Crawford, IF he looks good against Horn

Based. Linares or Loma please. Nothing else is acceptable

Bob will duck Garcia.

Oh my mistake it's being postponed, literally the worst fucking timeline. Classic PBC bullshit fight. Just good enough that it's sort of ok and can't be labelled a mismatch, but not a fight anyone really wants.

look at the schedule, literally 90% of fights are fights no one wants

Mairis Briedis vs Oleksandr Usyk
Murat Gassiev vs Yunier Dorticos
George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jr

Sor Rungvisai vs Juan Francisco Estrada

ironically, all WBSS and one superfly 2

Okolie vs Chamberlain is reasonably balanced fight as well although not high level. For boxing to have 5 main events in a month that bookmakers view as close is as good as it gets

Opinions on the pretty boy Josh Kelly /box/??

faggot twink

Does This Boxer Have a Sixth Sense!?

he's hella good looking bro

March is a good month for boxing. Valdez vs Quigg. Think Valdez wins that, Quigg has been looking one dimensional last 2 fights and Valdez has home advantage split decision win for Valdez that will hopefully turn into a war. Whyte vs Browne is a good match up, roughly same height and Whyte won't have to go looking for it like with Helenius. Whyte UD he's a better boxer but Browne can punch enough to make it interesting. Joshua vs Parker, a spectacle and both coming in lighter which could turn it into a decent fight. Joshua late TKO but could see Parker surviving 12 with his Samoan head. Dave Allen will fight out of his skin and become Commonwealth champion. Wilder will win a UD against Ortiz

Does it really matter if Douglas got a slow count against Tyson? Tyson wasn't looking good until he dropped Douglas.

t. eddie hearn

Quigg will easily lose to Valdez, Whyte and Browne are both shit and mostly in bad fights so who cares and Joshua vs Parker is a mismatch.

Just like he tried to duck Rigo right

Erickson Lubin

"the glass hammer"

You probably thought Linares would blow away Luke Campbell but he kept it close. Quigg is better than that at his best, if he had started fast against Frampton he would of won as he won the later rounds. Whyte vs Chisora was one of the best fights of 2016 because they're similar build and style and were prepared to trade. Browne is similar, when he beat Chagaev he got knocked down but still traded and won by knockout. All a matchmaker can do is put together similar people in style and build and hope it catches fire and that's what those fights are

>Whyte vs Chisora was one of the best fights of 2016 because they're similar build and style and were prepared to trade.

That's the exception not the rule. Lewison and Dave Allen were plenty prepared to trade and those fights were easily 2/10 and the worst on their respective cards. Similar to Allen vs Thomas 1 now you mention it which is another fight you're hyping for unknown reasons.

He had to gather enough money to pay off Rigondeaux first.

Wouldn't it be funny if pricey knocked out Povetkin. I mean funny for about 30 seconds before the reality of a Joshua vs Price PPV settles in

Because Dave Allen is one our guys. Dillian Whyte is 1.40 to beat Browne and 2.20 to win by decision. So if you're confident it's a mismatch stick £500 on him to win by decision for easy £600 profit

I didn't say it was a mismatch. I said it's a British level fight between 2 who are consistently in bad fights.

Price vs povetkin is honestly murder, Price has no business fighting beyond euro drunks. I'm worried for price's health

If Povetkin got flattened by this guy I dn't think my sides would ever recover

Dillian was in a fight of the year 2 fights ago and Browne had an entertaining fight with Chagaev, his last real fight so your point is shit Tbh

Valdez vs Quigg, Joshua vs Parker, Whyte vs Browne and Frampton vs Donaire are exciting match-ups to me. UK saving boxing once again

Name a better fight than Ward-Gatti I

You can't.

Any AJ fights

Barrera/Morales I

Any Rigo fight

This.

Higgins vs Hearn.
12 rounds, Wembley Stadium.

Who wins?

Hearn would love to wrestle him desu

Hitman Hearn, round 3 ko

Superfly2 might feature Nietes defending his flyweight belt on the HBO broadcast

This guy tells you he's a copper inspector and wants to do a free inspection, do you let him in the house?

People today praise Canelo but in reality he's a shit tier James Toney

>probably beat Jeff Horn

Lamont would beat Horn easily. Not even close. That being said Spence is gonna fuck him up

Bill's always welcome.

Toney is great though

Beetter than Pac vs Crawford at least I suppose

so sick of this flip hasbeen

I'll be surprised if it happens because I don't think Lomachenko is prepared to go to 140. Pacquiao keeps chasing unrealistic fights - Mayweather rematch, Khan in Dubai, Horn in Manila

Could see uncle bob being keen on it though, passing of the TR torch type thing

Pac gets fucking destroyed but at least he'll get one final payday.

Yeah but he wants Pacquiao to pass the torch to Crawford losing at 147. If he fights Loma at 140 that's quite a lot of risk for Loma as he has a small frame for that weight and they definitely don't want him to lose to a has been

I mean everything you're saying is true, but for a fight which isn't completely beyond the realms of possibility I think Pac at 140 is just about the best fight it's possible to see Loma in really given promotional options with the other acceptable options. Certainly something we can all hope for I think.

promotional problems*

/o u r g u y/

Loma beats Pac easily at this point, Pac struggled against Horn's angles.
Bud absolutely murders him and I hope Pac's team prevent that fight from happening

I still think Pac just massively overlooked Horn Tbh. He comfortably beat Tim Bradley and Jesse Vargas in the year before which aren't exactly unimpressive wins.

Horn is a big welterweight he out muscled him. Loma vs Pac at 140 is a close fight, I would be interested to see it if Loma is prepared to do it at that weight

Gassiev vs Dorticos predictions?
Not sure if Dorticos will be able to keep up the volume against the power of Gassiev tbqh.

Gassiev by KO, looking forward to collecting my free money from the tenner I have on it

for

Gassiev I've backed it. Doritcos is decent but it would be a pretty big surprise if he won

Eubank is a good guy.

Kickboxing is pretty much dead besides Rico and Hari

What went wrong?

I'm tipping Gassiev marginally more than Dorticos but neither would beat Usyk imo.

HW Kickboxing is dead
WW and below is hot as shit

Especially considering Povetkin just beat Hammer

Gassiev would be the first person Usyk has faced he doesn't have a size advantage over. That at least adds an interesting element to that as a final. Not so convinced it's as foregone a conclusion as some do really.

Didn't Valdez look pretty unremarkable against Morriaga? I think he'll take the W against Quigg but he certainly hasn't shown to be the world beater that people were saying about him. BTW, it's only been like 2 years since Quigg fought Frampton yet seems as if he's dropped off the face of the earth.

>Gassiev would be the first person Usyk has faced he doesn't have a size advantage over.
Honestly didn't believe you but just looked it up and apparently he's an inch taller. I suppose Usyk stands a little straighter than Gassiev because he certainly doesn't seem like he's 6'4''